Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #176 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
I love when people don't read the post right above theirs...I think the thinking here is if she is banned, those people who sent in 140+ cards and their value are probably gone permanently
Wow. I was trying to make a little profit and messed up once, im not a thief. If you would read, as your complaining that someone isnt, then youd know I sent the cards to beckett when they were supposed to be sent.
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #177 (permalink)

BTW did everyone get their money back yet?? Why are you still in the forum??
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #178 (permalink)

Address most people used to pay for the break

laurengonzalez25@yahoo.com

Use the history to find the transaction and file a claim....

i just did!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #179 (permalink)
Banned

So who is PennSt?
Lauren Gonzalez or someone else?
WhoStoleMyBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #180 (permalink)

He/She won't get banned until everything is cleared up I'm sure. I'd actually be even more pissed if I was burned and that person was gone from any further communication on here
Old 02-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #181 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
I was trying to say that if you were banned, then people wouldn't be able to get their cards back, i did read that thread, however, the last time I read it there still was no confirmation e-mail of the cards being received
ok thanks for clearing it up
Old 02-08-2011, 01:28 AM   #182 (permalink)

So let me try and sum up the scenario:

1. Pennst compares prices for Supreme cases from Blowout and some dealer on ebay and notices a huge difference.

2. Decides he could make a quick few hundred bucks and get in on a case break for free by running a group break and claiming he is getting the case from BO.

3. Gets approved and after receiving payments from everyone, purchases the case from a sketchy dealer online for a $400-$500 discount.

4. Stalls and avoids having to tell the whole truth and becomes one of the hundreds of people to get screwed by the ebay dealer, in turn screwing over all the people in the group break.

5. Plan blows up in face of pennst and is now overwhelmed with the responsibility of having to make this right.

Conclusion: Pennst isn't a bad guy, just a little dishonest and now faces the worst possible result for not being honest and a smarter buyer. Hoped he could make a few bucks and still enjoy the hobby by performing some shady backdoor deals, because all the illegal immigrants stole all of the American jobs and he can't afford to run a legit group break.

Simple, this is clearly the Mexican's and Obama's fault. Always be honest!!
dizzydolse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:03 AM   #183 (permalink)
Banned

And for the rest, I know I was being greedy. But I had no intentions of STEALING anyones money. I am not a thief whatsoever, just someone that let the greed get the best of them this time... I was just trying to make a quick buck. I know what I didnt was wrong and im doing all that I can to fix it, so please bare with me while I do so
Old 02-08-2011, 02:18 AM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
And for the rest, I know I was being greedy. But I had no intentions of STEALING anyones money. I am not a thief whatsoever, just someone that let the greed get the best of them this time... I was just trying to make a quick buck. I know what I didnt was wrong and im doing all that I can to fix it, so please bare with me while I do so
Hopefully you know what you did was wrong, and not just because it didn't work out and you got caught. Even if you pulled this off flawlessly it would still be very dishonest and eventually that will catch up to you. It only takes one dishonest move to completely ruin your reputation online, and that could be a big deal to a lot of people. Everything is online these days and it is extremely useful to have a great reputation for people that want it to be. Not to mention the fact that it is always better to be honest in life, but I'm certain you know all this. My suggestion, if it means anything, would be to focus on making this right for everyone that got burned as soon as humanly possible, and then move on a smarter person.
dizzydolse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:16 AM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydolse View Post
So let me try and sum up the scenario:

1. Pennst compares prices for Supreme cases from Blowout and some dealer on ebay and notices a huge difference.

2. Decides he could make a quick few hundred bucks and get in on a case break for free by running a group break and claiming he is getting the case from BO.

3. Gets approved and after receiving payments from everyone, purchases the case from a sketchy dealer online for a $400-$500 discount.

4. Stalls and avoids having to tell the whole truth and becomes one of the hundreds of people to get screwed by the ebay dealer, in turn screwing over all the people in the group break.
5. Plan blows up in face of pennst and is now overwhelmed with the responsibility of having to make this right.

Conclusion: Pennst isn't a bad guy, just a little dishonest and now faces the worst possible result for not being honest and a smarter buyer. Hoped he could make a few bucks and still enjoy the hobby by performing some shady backdoor deals, because all the illegal immigrants stole all of the American jobs and he can't afford to run a legit group break.

Simple, this is clearly the Mexican's and Obama's fault. Always be honest!!
Let me just clarify your summary a little.

#4 He didn't avoid telling the truth, he got caught in multiple lies, one trying to cover up the last. Huge difference. Tell the truth from the start and this doesn't snowball.

#5 All he has to do is refund the money to make it right. He says he is getting a refund, so put our refunds on a CC and wait to get that refund if it really is going to happen. His mistake shouldn't be our problem.

What exactly is a little dishonest?

Not trying to bash the guy any further, but let's get the fact summary correct if we are going to do it. I guess I am not finding this as amusing as some others.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #186 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Quote:
But I had no intentions of STEALING anyones money.
How can you possibly state this, when you already DID steal the money? When you tell people something costs $1400 and people pay you $1400 not realizing it really only costs $800 - that IS stealing. You lied AND stole - plain and simple.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #187 (permalink)
Banned

I just sold something for $150 and will Issue a refund to a few people (or one who paid alot) by directly issuing from the bank as soon as I get home. Once I get money I will issue what refunds I can. Idk how slow or fast it will be
Old 02-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #188 (permalink)
Banned

refund of $170 to (pending from bank account)
jortiz1012

refund of $43.50 to
golferphil

Last edited by admin_blowoutcards; 02-08-2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: removed personal info
Old 02-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #189 (permalink)

refund pending confirmed, should clear by Feb. 11
jortiz1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:16 AM   #190 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by jortiz1012 View Post
refund pending confirmed, should clear by Feb. 11
Glad you received your refund. Sure hope mine is coming soon since I put a lot of money in this break.
hester72598 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:56 AM   #191 (permalink)

Where is our money, and when do I get it back. I can barely afford to have $43.50 just sitting out there. Now I had to sell everything I had to get into another break because I was under the impression there would be a refund, but still nothing. WTF.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
So when a card shop owner charges $100 for a $50 box of cards would be stealing to then right? It's called making profit.
I have not bad mouthed you once, but the point to the people that were in the break is:

You blatently lied about buying the case from Blowout

You will not provide any information requested like who did you buy the case from, and when are we getting our refunds. I personally paid for this break months ago, and now rather than file a claim with Paypal as some are doing. Maybe you should give us some information as to what is going on. You don't have to post it in here you could PM the people in the break. Most of the people in this thread are just standing up for those who got screwed. Maybe if you told us what is going on we might be a little more understanding, or maybe not but that is your responsability as a human. Like:

I bought the case on ebay from Mama Bear just trying to make a few bucks. Before you started doing group breaks did you read the rules or not? Pat told me that Blowout just provides a place for Group breaks, but in every one I have done on here I thought well at least here on Blowout I won't get screwed, and after this I feel safer running in the street. When Pat said we were going to get a refund I went to someone I know on you tube & said hey I will have the money before the weekend if I can get in this break, and they said sure not a problem. Then no money & I had to say oh I don't know when I will get my refund. So I sold every little card I had so I could pay for that break, and now I still have no refund. I would like an honest answer as to how long I/we are going to have to wait.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #193 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
refund of $170 to (pending from bank account)
jortiz1012

refund of $43.50 to
golferphil
Now you refunding with ECHECKS?????
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #194 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Damn, this whole thing is a real cluster duck

Now you're refunding with e-checks?? You're just asking for more trouble. Looks like you have nice stuff, you should have just sold your stuff so you could take care of the people who got screwed in this break.

You give group breaks an ever worse reputation now. I have no problem with you trying to make a profit. But the rules is the rules, and you broke them, you deserve to be banned from this site after you refund everyone.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #195 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicbob View Post
I have not bad mouthed you once, but the point to the people that were in the break is:

You blatently lied about buying the case from Blowout

You will not provide any information requested like who did you buy the case from, and when are we getting our refunds. I personally paid for this break months ago, and now rather than file a claim with Paypal as some are doing. Maybe you should give us some information as to what is going on. You don't have to post it in here you could PM the people in the break. Most of the people in this thread are just standing up for those who got screwed. Maybe if you told us what is going on we might be a little more understanding, or maybe not but that is your responsability as a human. Like:

I bought the case on ebay from Mama Bear just trying to make a few bucks. Before you started doing group breaks did you read the rules or not? Pat told me that Blowout just provides a place for Group breaks, but in every one I have done on here I thought well at least here on Blowout I won't get screwed, and after this I feel safer running in the street. When Pat said we were going to get a refund I went to someone I know on you tube & said hey I will have the money before the weekend if I can get in this break, and they said sure not a problem. Then no money & I had to say oh I don't know when I will get my refund. So I sold every little card I had so I could pay for that break, and now I still have no refund. I would like an honest answer as to how long I/we are going to have to wait.
as soon as I get money I refund what I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Now you refunding with ECHECKS?????
ya? I have to transfer from my bank account whenever I get money so I can refund you guys? Because I am still waiting for the refund from PP
Old 02-09-2011, 11:16 AM   #196 (permalink)
Banned

you guys just arent happy with anything? I start doing a few refunds with what ive got and you even criticize that! Wow
Old 02-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #197 (permalink)

Quote:
you guys just arent happy with anything? I start doing a few refunds with what ive got and you even criticize that! Wow
how is your paypal account not locked up with paypal complaints? Have the participants of this break not filed paypal complaints?

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
how is your paypal account not locked up with paypal complaints? Have the participants of this break not filed paypal complaints?
There are multiple paypal accounts involved apparently. Meaning he/she is using multiples because there was some sort of "issue" with his/hers.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #199 (permalink)

In my opinion pennst4life is refunding those who paid jbaker1011@yahoo.com first since this is not pennst4life's own paypal account, it is her sister's I believe.

pennst4life (Lauren) will then refund people from her own account for people who paid to laurengonzalez25@yahoo.com.
jortiz1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #200 (permalink)
Administrator

We have posted an update in the original GB Thread

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/a...ml#post1068836
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote