Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #201 (permalink)

Dang...as the one who blew the whistle on this and reported it, I never even imagined it would reach this extent. I fully expected this to be cleared up without anymore hassle, but I guess I was wrong. This has turned into even more lies and deceit....I know this was asked before, but what did you do with all the extra money you pocketed?? You paid $900 for the case, but yet we paid you $1400....where is the extra $500??

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/natesQuest4cards/
vikingsordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #202 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
I knew it! That is you CBO in this picture! You're the funniest 12 old refugee I've ever had the pleasure of chatting with on the interwebz.......definitely gods gift to comedy!

Thanks for the irrelevant comment. Are you aware that what you are doing is called trolling? Granted, you're not as bad as Bohica, but still a troll. Were you even part of this supposed break?
Old 02-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #203 (permalink)

I'm owed money. You trolls are not. If you have an issue with anything I've said, please feel free to contact a mod.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #204 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

What's the latest on this break, anyway?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Please be advised that any transactions conducted in the forum is at the sole risk of the parties involved. Blowoutcards.com is not responsible for any transactions conducted between members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
Let me start by stating that I'm not an attorney, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. But as long as BO approves the breaks and requires the case be bought from them, wouldn't that still make the host of the break an agent of BO?

I may not have a fancy-fied law degree but if BO is approving a break and requiring the case to be bought from them isn't the break hoster an agent of blowout? Doesn't this make BO a very large part of the transaction and not just a transaction between members?

If case breaks are just transactions between individuals I guess someone could buy a case from ATL or D&A and sell spots in the break on the Buy/Sell/Trade boards? That would look more like a transaction between members.
This is blowout cards forums. Group breaks are approved by a moderator of this forum. Group breaks have rules which dictate what members can and cannot do but are not enforceable in any other realm than this forum.

Transactions in group breaks are between members, and not Blowout. This is why all money is sent to the host who is then responsible for buying the case, filling orders and settling any disputes that may arise. You can do what you please within a group break, if its not within the rules of BO forums but not against county, state, federal or otherwise enforceable law (i.e. Buying a case from another site to profit) all that can be done is what is happening now on these forums.

Blowout facilitates these transactions amongst members and is the company benefiting from the majority of these transactions, but is not liable for troubles that may arise within them.

People want more accountability. Ensuring this is too great a risk/cost for Blowout given the potential profit involved.

Personally, I don't think much should change. GBs went swimmingly before and there is always going to be kinks in any transactions between members. Being smoked out in a thread like this is deterrent enough for most not to get involved, and even if you get hosed as a participant, Paypal buyer protection services is a reliable way to get your money back.

Also, we aren't talking about a ass-ramming amount of money here folks, if you were willing to gamble it on a group break you shouldn't care if you lose it completely. That being said I don't see anyone who should be out any money here and we should just chalk it about to a learning experience. You should do your due diligence as a buyer/participant in group breaks and stop screaming for more accountability from a company that has shown it is not and will not be held accountable for such transactions.

Demand a refund. File a claim. File a criminal report. Find out his mom's address and storm into the basement with your pitchforks and torches.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch123 View Post
This is blowout cards forums. Group breaks are approved by a moderator of this forum. Group breaks have rules which dictate what members can and cannot do but are not enforceable in any other realm than this forum.

Transactions in group breaks are between members, and not Blowout. This is why all money is sent to the host who is then responsible for buying the case, filling orders and settling any disputes that may arise. You can do what you please within a group break, if its not within the rules of BO forums but not against county, state, federal or otherwise enforceable law (i.e. Buying a case from another site to profit) all that can be done is what is happening now on these forums.

Blowout facilitates these transactions amongst members and is the company benefiting from the majority of these transactions, but is not liable for troubles that may arise within them.

People want more accountability. Ensuring this is too great a risk/cost for Blowout given the potential profit involved.

Personally, I don't think much should change. GBs went swimmingly before and there is always going to be kinks in any transactions between members. Being smoked out in a thread like this is deterrent enough for most not to get involved, and even if you get hosed as a participant, Paypal buyer protection services is a reliable way to get your money back.

Also, we aren't talking about a ass-ramming amount of money here folks, if you were willing to gamble it on a group break you shouldn't care if you lose it completely. That being said I don't see anyone who should be out any money here and we should just chalk it about to a learning experience. You should do your due diligence as a buyer/participant in group breaks and stop screaming for more accountability from a company that has shown it is not and will not be held accountable for such transactions.

Demand a refund. File a claim. File a criminal report. Find out his mom's address and storm into the basement with your pitchforks and torches.

HEY HEY, HEY..... Don't try to start making sense here!

Good post!
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #207 (permalink)

Partial refund has cleared.
jortiz1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jortiz1012 View Post
Partial refund has cleared.
Lucky you...i'm still waiting.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:18 AM   #209 (permalink)

Paypal claim has been processed. Reversal (not refund) of $43.50 received. Apparently there is money to be refunded.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:30 AM   #210 (permalink)

Probably pulled your refund directly from his bank account
McMBAMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
Paypal claim has been processed. Reversal (not refund) of $43.50 received. Apparently there is money to be refunded.
Hey, how long did the claim take before you got the reversal? And which paypal address did you file the claim against? I filed mine against the original address he had posted for payments, but by the time I filed my claim Paypal said the he was no longer a member. I noticed he later edited the thread with a new paypal address, thats why I ask.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:30 AM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsordie View Post
Hey, how long did the claim take before you got the reversal? And which paypal address did you file the claim against? I filed mine against the original address he had posted for payments, but by the time I filed my claim Paypal said the he was no longer a member. I noticed he later edited the thread with a new paypal address, thats why I ask.
I filed it on 02/01 when all of this started coming down. It took 10 days to get the reversal. I filed it against the original Lauren paypal address. Just went to paypal, found the payment made and clicked on item not received. I didn't get any messages about no longer a member though. I'm glad this is done, appropriate negative has been left and I wish the rest of you luck in getting your refunds.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #213 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
If there was money in there I would refund you. Paypal is just putting the account in negative. So pretty much they are refunding you with their money and will come to me to get the money back.

Whatever refunds havnt gone through Paypal, I will process refunds whenever I get enough to process. It will probably be one at a time like it has been.
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #214 (permalink)
Banned

OH! I know why, the refund processed while I was asleep. The refund owed to me for the case I bought. So I will be issuing refunds to whoever I can right now. The rest will be done soon
Old 02-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #215 (permalink)

Refund of $86 processed, I am now fully refunded.
jortiz1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
OH! I know why, the refund processed while I was asleep. The refund owed to me for the case I bought. So I will be issuing refunds to whoever I can right now. The rest will be done soon
Thanks for refund! I think you have learned your lesson, so Im not going to bash you as long as you keep doing the right thing and trying your best to get everyone back their money.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:28 PM   #217 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsordie View Post
Thanks for refund! I think you have learned your lesson, so Im not going to bash you as long as you keep doing the right thing and trying your best to get everyone back their money.
thank you

Im just glad I finally got my refund, so I could process most of your guys'.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #218 (permalink)

i got my refund,
Ebay store www.universitysportscards.com
pikeman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:58 AM   #219 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to npbaker1

So did everyone get a refund that was owed? I only ask because I see he is posting box breaks so obviously he has some money and I would hope he is not busting boxes before giving refunds.
npbaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:11 AM   #220 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbaker1 View Post
So did everyone get a refund that was owed? I only ask because I see he is posting box breaks so obviously he has some money and I would hope he is not busting boxes before giving refunds.
The fact that he tried to rip people off and can still post here speaks volumes...

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:14 AM   #221 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

My thoughts exactly

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
The fact that he tried to rip people off and can still post here speaks volumes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
My thoughts exactly
Yea I agree. I was not involved in the break but Everyone including Blowout know he is capable of doing this,how do we know you ask,because he already did it. TJSCT (coby) gets banned and this guy gets to stay. Wow
Old 02-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #223 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Yea I agree. I was not involved in the break but Everyone including Blowout know he is capable of doing this,how do we know you ask,because he already did it. TJSCT (coby) gets banned and this guy gets to stay. Wow

Now, don't go making sense of this or anything. That could get you banned also.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:31 PM   #224 (permalink)
Administrator

Just to update, all members I've contacted have confirmed that they've received a refund.

Pennst4life still has a pending Group Break that needs to be completed. Once that break is completed, we will take appropriate action for his conduct associated with this break gone wrong.
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote