Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default i think mcgahee21nfl just ripped me off fake dc number

pissed off!
Old 02-10-2011, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

don't even recognize this dudes name? must not be on here a lot

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

nm........
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I would find in close to unbelievable if Josh ripped you off.

Details?
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ok if that's ur boy tell him to send the right dc # not a supposed broken dc link I should have been received my card. I sent him 100 $ dollars he received it and gave me a fake dc so if u see him tell him to holla tell him I need my money back
Old 02-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.baseball View Post
Ok if that's ur boy tell him to send the right dc # not a supposed broken dc link I should have been received my card. I sent him 100 $ dollars he received it and gave me a fake dc so if u see him tell him to holla tell him I need my money back
He's not "my boy" but I know who he is and he needs your $100 about as much as you need a penny.

I do not "holla" so please provide the D/C he gave you.

Also specifics are needed.

Did you send said $100 via paypal? WHat did you buy?
Old 02-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Oh boy. Now the buy/sell/trade boards will be shut down.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Default i sent

i sent him a $100 money order for a big ben auto and he said he sent it out when he received my money order and gave me a fake or broken dc#

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
He's not "my boy" but I know who he is and he needs your $100 about as much as you need a penny.

I do not "holla" so please provide the D/C he gave you.

Also specifics are needed.

Did you send said $100 via paypal? WHat did you buy?
Old 02-14-2011, 03:15 AM   #9 (permalink)

Fixing immediately... Pm sent.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.baseball View Post
i sent him a $100 money order for a big ben auto and he said he sent it out when he received my money order and gave me a fake or broken dc#

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
Fixing immediately... Pm sent.
Has this been resolved Mr Baseball?
Old 02-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

Are you seriously asking him if its resolved? 5 hours after I post, and at 7 AM in the morning? He came here to get it resolved, not for you to turn it into your business and ask for updates minute to minute. When it does get resolved, I expect he'll post in here letting you know. As he would if there wasn't resolution. Wow.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Are you seriously asking him if its resolved? 5 hours after I post, and at 7 AM in the morning? He came here to get it resolved, not for you to turn it into your business and ask for updates minute to minute. When it does get resolved, I expect he'll post in here letting you know. As he would if there wasn't resolution. Wow.
Damn, dude was defending you man! This is why this forum has gone to the crapper, disrespectful members like you who can't complete a simple trade without hiccups. Your attitude speaks louder than your words! And for the record, it IS his business and everyone else's for that matter. This is a public trading forum where we have the right to know and inquire about other members who might be in the middle of problematic transaction. Any possible member who has the potential to engage in a transaction with you has the right to know your prior transaction history to protect himself.

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/natesQuest4cards/
vikingsordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

Actually Josh I was asking him basically if he was happy now. As you can see in the thread I was defending you from the get go.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #14 (permalink)

Yes, you have a right to know about other members. But I clearly stated it was being taken care of. OP came to the thread. I think you could wait for him to come back to say if it was handled or not.... and maybe give ample time for it to be handled..... but maybe that line of thinking is crazy.

I didn't say it wasn't any of your business. I simply said don't make it your business. OP was offered little to no help here. At best I was being supported, which is sort of sad because I wish everyone on here was taken seriously and respected and helped to the fullest.

I have absolutely no problem with jlznick, I actually know him, like him, and respect him. Thats why I felt it was fitting to post that I thought it was ridiculous to ask such a thing so fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Actually Josh I was asking him basically if he was happy now. As you can see in the thread I was defending you from the get go.
All good. I know you were confident in it, but I will make sure he is happy that there was a "hiccup" from "this disrespectful" member like me. He'll post here for this site thats "going down the crapper".

^^^Mind you, I don't agree with anything put in these quotes. I also don't agree with the warped rationale of the troll that wrote these things. You don't know me vike, don't disrespect me with unfounded nonsense. What you did in this thread, is exactly what I was talking about when saying "making things your business", and what stirs up trouble. This IS what makes message boards go down the shitter.

For what its worth, I am an integral part of another message board, and still find this one to be pretty damn good.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
All good. I know you were confident in it, but I will make sure he is happy that there was a "hiccup" from "this disrespectful" member like me. He'll post here for this site thats "going down the crapper".

^^^Mind you, I don't agree with anything put in these quotes. I also don't agree with the warped rationale of the troll that wrote these things. You don't know me vike, don't disrespect me with unfounded nonsense. What you did in this thread, is exactly what I was talking about when saying "making things your business", and what stirs up trouble. This IS what makes message boards go down the shitter.

For what its worth, I am an integral part of another message board, and still find this one to be pretty damn good.
Congrats on being an "integral part of another message board"...you want some kind of certificate or award for that? You are right, I dont know you...which is exactly why I am allowed to "troll" the member feedback section and "make it my business" in being informed about certain members before I conduct any business with them.

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/natesQuest4cards/
vikingsordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaPsFeVeR517

+1^^^ Couldn't have said it any better. This is why this site has a place for member feedback. Realize you dropped the ball once and got called out, its not the end of the world and you did what you had to make it right. Learn from the lesson this time, don't let it happen again, and you won't find yourself within the crosshairs of a thread like this and people like vikes or myself "Trolling" the boards....
CaPsFeVeR517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #17 (permalink)

Personally, I think the OP is way out line for not handling this through PM rather than on a public thread like this.
toppsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to npbaker1

I have no part in this but did anyone possibly think maybe he just mistyped the DC when he sent to the buyer.
npbaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbaker1 View Post
I have no part in this but did anyone possibly think maybe he just mistyped the DC when he sent to the buyer.
You and I both thought that, but we're rational.

It's much more likely that a fake DC # was generated in a cunning attempt to rip someone off...thus prompting an inflammatory post calling the member out for being a thief/scam artist/etc.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbaker1 View Post
That's why I always make sure the DC is updated on the USPS site before I copy and paste to send.
suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

Default okkk

ok ,my fault for makin this thread but i ecpected this transaction to go alot smoother, but u pm me backed so thats a good sign.

Quote: