Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Beware of this user: duckfan28

Guess I should have listened to others before I made a trade. Sent card off the 24th and here we are Feb 18th, and still nothing in what I was supposed to get in a trade. I kept asking and asking, I keep getting told I'll send tomorrow, I'll send tomorrow. Just thought I would give all a heads up before making deals with this user, looks like he screwed with someone else as well according to his itrader. Even if I do happen to get the card, I still will advise to stay away from this person. You want to call me a dumbass in PMs, then you deserve to be called out. Everything was right on my end and there is no reason this should have taken as long as it has. I'm not one to call those out on things but these are the type of people that ruin the collecting community.

I collect 49ers, SF Giants, Nevada Alumni and Orlando Magic
Newbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hmmm, should get good from here. Just a heads up (hopefully this wont happen again) but this thread should go in here Member Sales/Trade Feedback - Blowout Cards Forums good luck with the out come..
Old 02-19-2011, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

how the hell can you get good info? all the good threads with notable scammers get locked and deleted away..
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo675675 View Post
Hmmm, should get good from here. Just a heads up (hopefully this wont happen again) but this thread should go in here Member Sales/Trade Feedback - Blowout Cards Forums good luck with the out come..
I figured a lot of people do not go in there all the time, so that is why I put it in off topic, if mods want to move it, then they can do so.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

hahahahahaha ruin the collecting community? wow alright im pretty sure i cant do that? and good job posting this in the of topic section where more people would see it? but yopu know you always have to deal with people.... but you never answered my wuestion do you want he card sent to you?
duckfan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfan28 View Post
hahahahahaha ruin the collecting community? wow alright im pretty sure i cant do that? and good job posting this in the of topic section where more people would see it? but yopu know you always have to deal with people.... but you never answered my wuestion do you want he card sent to you?
I'm pretty sure the fact that he made this post answers the questions. The only thing is he wanted his card weeks ago from what I can tell
Old 02-19-2011, 02:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

well i can send it but i mean he already lefta frieken neg so you know whatever
Old 02-19-2011, 02:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

and wtf is this? Saving for a Braun Bowman Chrome Auto! Total so far: $6
Old 02-19-2011, 02:55 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
and wtf is this? Saving for a Braun Bowman Chrome Auto! Total so far: $6
I'll stop posting after this because I don't have any real interest in this other than to see another loser trader called out and hopefully get run off the boards... It's just funny that when someone is trapped and really has no defense they always resort to personal attacks...
Old 02-19-2011, 04:04 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Bud, you need to send this guy his card. Grow up. I had an incident just like this not too long ago. I did a bunch of trades on here with no problem whatsoever, check my feedback. I have not done too much lately because of this incident.This incident was not with you Ducksfan 28 I am just trying to get you to see it from another persons perspective. A member on here posted a card for sale, I bought it, paid instantly. 8 days go buy and no card. I pm him and ask for my dc#, he states that I did not ask for a dc# to be used, and he swears he sent my card. 9 more days go bye still no card. We are at 17 days now. I say screw it and filed my paypal claim. 4 days later my card shows up with a dc#. After he claimed to have shipped it already without a dc#. That is someone straight up lying to me and hoping I would just let it slide. What did they think they were gonna do,rip me off and I was not going to say or do anything about it? Dont hide behind your computer screen. Dont do things to people on here that you would not have the balls to do in person. Man up and send this person there end of the deal. You act like you are doing them a favor by sending out your end. You got a rude awakening coming in life if you think you are gonna walk around and treat people any way you choose too. A real rude awakening. Mods please do not deleat this. Let this guy and some others read this post so maybe they will start to get the point. Somebody needs to be blunt with these kind of members. I will risk the suspension and do so.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #11 (permalink)

Petition for the removal of duckfan28:

This is a request for member duckfan28 to be banned. He is a horrible person to deal with, we know now he has attempted to scam two people, only works with cash, has about 10 cards that nobody wants, is very rude, trolls the B/S/T section and generally doesn't help the community all all, only brings it down. Please copy and past with your signature.

Signed,
ManInTheMirror
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

This Duckfan fellow seems like he is 7 years old...
Old 02-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Honestly..who makes a trade...doesnt send...gets a negative and a call out thread and appears to say "well I can send but he already left a negative"...

You have to be one of the dumbest people on the planet. Youre obviously too thick headed to realize had you sent when you were suppose to this wouldnt have happened. Dont blame the OP, this is alllllllllllllll on you.

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #14 (permalink)

Looks like this happens everythime someone airs there stink on the boards. My only question is OP, "Why did you not just contact a MOD in this situation"? I mean that would make common sense to me instead of yelling "WITCH" & gathering a lynch mob!!!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Looks like this happens everythime someone airs there stink on the boards. My only question is OP, "Why did you not just contact a MOD in this situation"? I mean that would make common sense to me instead of yelling "WITCH" & gathering a lynch mob!!!
SO people who might get conned into dealing with this tool will have seen this thread before they made the mistake of dealing with him. I don't know how he's still allowed to deal here after the last incident.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You are the type of member we all hope to avoid.

You and the OP agreed to a trade, you did not hold up your end, 3 weeks later STILL NO CARD, and he leaves you a negative and you are going to have the nerve to whine and say you are not going to ship the card because of the neg. That is lower than low, and you will be avoided like the plague on this forum
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Personally I think when a member scams another member he should be banned right away....That would insure a good base of members to the forum, But thats just my opinion
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Personally I think when a member scams another member he should be banned right away....That would insure a good base of members to the forum, But thats just my opinion
I agree there!! That's a why a itrader feedback system is in place & the guy had 1 negative aready so in a trade with me he would send first or there would be no deal. Any negatives warrant a "hmmmmmm should I trade with this guy"? effect or at least should have!! Some people just will give ya the benefit of the doubt which is cool but I like many Don't Trust Anyone!!
Old 02-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

DuckFan28 has also avoided all my PMs as of the past week and I sent him 2 cards for trade over a week and a half ago

What moderator or person do I contact to report this user to?
Old 02-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

iluvfish2 or pskell I think that's their usernames not quite sure!!
Old 02-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
iluvfish2 or pskell I think that's their usernames not quite sure!!
These 2 will help you indeed.
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
These 2 will help you indeed.
Guess I got the names right lol. Thanks Saints i had to remember the fishes name though so had to look it up lol!!
Old 02-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Me telling a mod would only let them know about the problem, not everyone else on the boards. That is why I decided to post this. And yes, I realize that I prob should not have made a deal with him from a previous incident, but being who I am, I give people a second chance. Maybe that was dumb on my part and I have no prob admiting to that, live and learn. However, I am going to make sure that nobody else falls for this trap. If I am wrong for notifying the board about this user, then I apologize, but I feel it is my responsibilty to notify you guys before dealing with him.

Old 02-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

lmao. looks like my post saying the OP would have known about the scammer in question if threads weren't locked and deleted around here, was deleted.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i speak the truth, and it gets deleted. typical.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbs View Post
Me telling a mod would only let them know about the problem, not everyone else on the boards. That is why I decided to post this. And yes, I realize that I prob should not have made a deal with him from a previous incident, but being who I am, I give people a second chance. Maybe that was dumb on my part and I have no prob admiting to that, live and learn. However, I am going to make sure that nobody else falls for this trap. If I am wrong for notifying the board about this user, then I apologize, but I feel it is my responsibilty to notify you guys before dealing with him.
You really did do the right thing and all of us as traders, buyers &/or sellers appreciate when someone let's us all know. I agree with 110% & giving a person a second chance just basic human nature. It's just every thread I see like this ends up in being trial by fire of others or so it seems!!