Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
The mailers don't always get scanned in when picked up using paypal shipping, trust me I know this as fact. I pay the "whopping" .80 for DC and watch all of my packages get scanned in when I drop them off at the PO. It's worth it for the peace of mind.
Your exactly right. Same with packages mailed at the automated machines in the postal lobby. They dont scan those once you place them in the drum. I like the old school green slips. This way, I have the slip AND the DC on the actual receipt.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

a couple reasons I don't use it but this is the big one. When using it paypal sends an email to the buyer letting them know the status of the package. They could have gotten the card and the mailman forgot to scan it. Said buyer sees it wasn't scanned delivered without even having to look up the number and files a chargeback.

I use to work for the PO back 7-8 years ago and we were doing great if we hit 80% of these dcs. I would much rather the buyer have to enter the code on the website then get an email letting them know the status. I think the extra work might keep them from wanting to scam somebody.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
a couple reasons I don't use it but this is the big one. When using it paypal sends an email to the buyer letting them know the status of the package. They could have gotten the card and the mailman forgot to scan it. Said buyer sees it wasn't scanned delivered without even having to look up the number and files a chargeback.

I use to work for the PO back 7-8 years ago and we were doing great if we hit 80% of these dcs. I would much rather the buyer have to enter the code on the website then get an email letting them know the status. I think the extra work might keep them from wanting to scam somebody.
Instead you could create your own order on PayPal Multi-Order Shipping, which will give you a DC #, that you could send to the buyer and save $$ in the process.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #29 (permalink)

My printer is CRAP so I cant print anything and expect a good out come. So their is NO way im shipping with paypal.