Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   eBay seller to avoid: lvandenbusch (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/133865-ebay-seller-avoid-lvandenbusch.html)

jetzzfan 02-23-2011 08:37 PM

eBay seller to avoid: lvandenbusch

I bid on one of his items tonight from Five Star that had a Buy It Now, shortly after he listed it. He canceled my bid without any justification and has blocked me, just because I MADE A BID ON HIS AUCTION. If he wanted the ridiculous BIN, he should have made it a BIN listing!

yanks26 02-23-2011 08:59 PM

Yea he will do that, he did that to me about 5 years ago, sent him a message. He messaged back not to bid if i dont intend to win it. He wants his bins to last as long as possible.

sucram 03-01-2011 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=yanks26;1106950]Yea he will do that, he did that to me about 5 years ago, sent him a message. He messaged back not to bid if i dont intend to win it. He wants his bins to last as long as possible.[/QUOTE]

Hey Yanks buddy clear your PM's so I can send you one! :)!

ManInTheMirror 03-01-2011 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=sucram;1122007]Hey Yanks buddy clear your PM's so I can send you one! :)![/QUOTE]
I agree, yanks I've been trying to PM you for 2 days now, you haven't gotten online since you showed interest in a Giants lot.

sucram 03-01-2011 04:13 PM

[QUOTE=ManInTheMirror;1122026]I agree, yanks I've been trying to PM you for 2 days now, you haven't gotten online since you showed interest in a Giants lot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and I just made a big trade with him :confused::confused:

jba1973 03-02-2011 05:03 PM

cheat, thief

I just made a deal to I am begining to think we have all been had.

pkremer 06-30-2011 01:55 PM

What a pain in the rear. He just did the same thing to me. Canceled my bid and blocked me. WHY DO YOU ALLOW BIDS if you want your buy it now? You realize you can just make it buy it now without the ability to bid? What an idiot. I won't ever bid or buy one of his auctions again.

Now someone else has bid and I can't outbid him. I hope his card sells for 99 cents.

wesnilevirus 06-30-2011 06:24 PM

time for me to bid on one of his auctions so I can join the list of the blocked!

chipmaster 07-01-2011 09:42 AM

Why not report him? It's not that difficult.

asujbl 07-01-2011 12:03 PM

My biggest pet peeve in the world - people that end auctions for no reason. I totally get ending BIN/BO's - but if you post an auction then have the balls to let it run.

A Strasburg Bowman RC Auto I've bid on has been "ended" and then re-listed now 3 times for no reason other then he didn't like the bids he was getting.

It's been reported but eBay doesn't care.

kajshack 07-01-2011 01:37 PM

[QUOTE=asujbl;1428732]My biggest pet peeve in the world - people that end auctions for no reason. I totally get ending BIN/BO's - but if you post an auction then have the balls to let it run.

A Strasburg Bowman RC Auto I've bid on has been "ended" and then re-listed now 3 times for no reason other then he didn't like the bids he was getting.

It's been reported but eBay doesn't care.[/QUOTE]

I agree it is a bitch move, but why would ebay do anything about it? It's not against policy if you end an auction with more than 12 hours remaining. If less than 12 hours are remaining, you can end it but you have to sell it to the current high bidder.

Mack110 01-31-2012 12:51 PM

what is that lvandenbusch guys deal??
i dont get it, i want to BIN but cant?? i dont remember ever having trouble with him
who is he here??

The Madbacker 02-04-2012 12:53 AM

Oh yeah, I know Larry. My experience was over 10 years ago but memorable for all the wrong reasons.