Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay member to avoid.

Encountered a non paying buyer.

23getitright

I opened a non paying member case on him, but how long until this process is complete? When do I get to leave negative and relist the item?

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Buyers have 4 days to pay from the time the complaint is filed. If they pay, they can leave feedback. So prepare yourself for the possibility of low DSR's in communication. I received 2 low DSR's for filing a NPB claim after 8 days.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazarevich View Post
Buyers have 4 days to pay from the time the complaint is filed. If they pay, they can leave feedback. So prepare yourself for the possibility of low DSR's in communication. I received 2 low DSR's for filing a NPB claim after 8 days.
I don't sell on ebay much, so I just want to get my money for it or relist it. It's been about 3 weeks now.

Old 02-27-2011, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I don't sell on ebay much, so I just want to get my money for it or relist it. It's been about 3 weeks now.
Here's what I'd do if I were you. Send them a professional message, requesting payment in 3 days, and if they don't make payment you'll be forced to file a NPB so you can re-sell the item. In my experience, that works best to get the situation resolved.

Oh yeah, and sellers can't leave negative feedback anymore. The closest you can come to that is leave a positive, but then put in the text how slow payment was. But if you do that, you risk negative feedback yourself, as well as low DSR's.

Good luck.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazarevich View Post
Here's what I'd do if I were you. Send them a professional message, requesting payment in 3 days, and if they don't make payment you'll be force to file a NPB so you can re-sell the item.

Oh yeah, and sellers can't leave negative feedback anymore. The closest you can come to that is leave a positive, but then put in the text how slow payment was. But if you do that, you risk negative feedback yourself, as well as low DSR's.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot, now I see first hand why people are growing tired of selling on ebay.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)

I had the same guy. He was a brand new member and probably some kid. I filed the NPB and he didn't respond. Already have a final value fee refund. I would go ahead and file and not worry about it. I think he's gone.
toppsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

I've just experienced my first NPB. He submitted an offer, I accepted and it's been almost 4 days now since I've accepted. I've sent him 3 invoices each with a message asking him to pay and still have not heard anything. Tomorrow, if I don't have payment when I wake up I will be filing a claim with paypal. The thing that really gets me is that he has made other bought and paid for other items since I accepted his offer. Up until this point I had been lucky on ebay and hadn't encountered this.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toppsman View Post
I had the same guy. He was a brand new member and probably some kid. I filed the NPB and he didn't respond. Already have a final value fee refund. I would go ahead and file and not worry about it. I think he's gone.
How do you get your final value fees back? I opened a case, but the only option it give me is closing the case. not sure what to do now.

Old 02-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
How do you get your final value fees back? I opened a case, but the only option it give me is closing the case. not sure what to do now.
FVF are only given back once the case is closed without payment. That takes 4 days, or if the buyer has left eBay it'll close in your favor at that point as well.