Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
blokkem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 335
Default Anyone know ebayer Nater3bater

Transaction finalized, thanks.
__________________
BUYING 2010 Allen & Ginter Drew Brees auto!!!

Last edited by blokkem; 03-12-2011 at 03:00 PM.
blokkem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
McMBAMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mesquite, TX
Posts: 1,538
Default

Pretty sure thats Nate
Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: NaterBater

If it is, I'm sure its something explainable. Nates a great guy.
McMBAMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMBAMM View Post
Pretty sure thats Nate
Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: NaterBater

If it is, I'm sure its something explainable. Nates a great guy.
I agree. Not too long ago he did have some major issues so it could be related to that, but im not for certain. Either way if it is him he will do right for sure. Shoot him a PM.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,890
Default

I hope this works out for you. He did have some personal issues going on not too long ago. Nate is a stand up guy, always went above and beyond for me. Good luck in figuring this out.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Isaacx890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,053
Default

Thats really, really odd. Nate always seemed on top of his buisness.

Im sure its just a simple misunderstanding.
Isaacx890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
blokkem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 335
Default

Transaction finalized, thanks!
__________________
BUYING 2010 Allen & Ginter Drew Brees auto!!!

Last edited by blokkem; 03-12-2011 at 03:00 PM.
blokkem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham County, Kentucky
Posts: 2,148
Default

It always cracks me up when people throw out the "oh, he was having some personal issues, give it time, stand up guy" replies when something like this happens. Obviously his issues didn't keep him from being able to bid on the item but now all of a sudden it is an excuse to be used when he hasn't paid in the week since he won it. Give me a break.

Hopefully he responds to you soon Blokkem.
__________________
FREE CAPTAINBOHICA!!!
upsbroker06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
dthimesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 17,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
It always cracks me up when people throw out the "oh, he was having some personal issues, give it time, stand up guy" replies when something like this happens. Obviously his issues didn't keep him from being able to bid on the item but now all of a sudden it is an excuse to be used when he hasn't paid in the week since he won it. Give me a break.

Hopefully he responds to you soon Blokkem.

You are right he did have time to bid. But..people that know him well around here know that it is true that he is having problems and that he has been more than a standup member for a long time. I am sure it is not just an excuse.
dthimesch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
56LightsOut56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 3,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
You are right he did have time to bid. But..people that know him well around here know that it is true that he is having problems and that he has been more than a standup member for a long time. I am sure it is not just an excuse.
I guess 7 months is a LONG time, not trying to bash the guy but you bid on something you pay for it

imjustsaying
__________________
I think our founding father Ben Franklin said it best when he said, “It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”
56LightsOut56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
NaterBater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 3,902
Default

The item was paid for as soon as I woke up and read the email about the unpaid case. I pay for all my auctions at the same time and for some reason this one was back like 5 pages and was not paid for. I'm not trying to screw anyone or not pay for something. If anyone knows how much I spend on ebay in a week, you know a $50 card is not a set back. Thanks to the few who have my back.
__________________
http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/Nater3Bater/Sports%20Cards/
I collect Eagles, Phillies and Sixers, and Rickey Henderson and Barry Bonds. Need all 1/1's
NaterBater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
56LightsOut56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 3,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterBater View Post
The item was paid for as soon as I woke up and read the email about the unpaid case. I pay for all my auctions at the same time and for some reason this one was back like 5 pages and was not paid for. I'm not trying to screw anyone or not pay for something. If anyone knows how much I spend on ebay in a week, you know a $50 card is not a set back. Thanks to the few who have my back.

Glad it got worked out.

A. I really dont think anyone cares how much you spend on e-bay.
B. 50$ may not be a setback for you but maybe it was for the seller?

ever think of it that way? imjustsaying
__________________
I think our founding father Ben Franklin said it best when he said, “It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”
56LightsOut56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
NaterBater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 3,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56LightsOut56 View Post
Glad it got worked out.

A. I really dont think anyone cares how much you spend on e-bay.
B. 50$ may not be a setback for you but maybe it was for the seller?

ever think of it that way? imjustsaying
The point of opening the case is to get the buyer's attention and that is exactly what he did. You're beating a dead horse here as the issue has been resolved.
__________________
http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/Nater3Bater/Sports%20Cards/
I collect Eagles, Phillies and Sixers, and Rickey Henderson and Barry Bonds. Need all 1/1's
NaterBater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
blokkem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 335
Default

Transaction has been completed perfectly fine now. Thanks.
__________________
BUYING 2010 Allen & Ginter Drew Brees auto!!!
blokkem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.