Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
pmannings#1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
You're kidding right? At 11pm (my time) after lots of negotiating myself and the buyer of my cards agreed on a deal and set up a thread (on another forum...). He told me he'd get me the money by the next morning. Since we had a deal in place I wasn't too worried, and then the money came through the next day.

Wait, I've just seen a key point in your post "Nobody on here does a deal & waits for a few hours to receive payment" - most other places I'm sure this would be perfectly reasonable.
OK let me rephrase that, some people aren't willing to wait for payment! It's up to the individual.......I myself will not try to buy a card on a forum unless I have money in hand. On Ebay it's different because the seller allows the buyer/winner to pay within 3-7 days, even then if I can't pay til the next day or 2 after winning, I email the seller letting him know I won & I'll be paying on a certain day within his time allowance!!!
__________________
S.Y.L.B 1%
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
You obviously don't get it. Did I scam you over? Did 10/11 people that posted to this thread screw you over? Here let me answer this difficult question for you since you obviously can't gauge a situation correctly, and I assume you cant gauge a situation correctly because you thought you had a deal in place when in fact you didnt have the appropriate funds to purchase said card in the FIRST PLACE AT THAT TIME. Here's your answer... NO "WE" DIDNT SCAM or SCREW YOU. Yet you call ALLLLLL of us sleazy, explain yourself.... Explain to me why I am sleazy
Please point out where I said that every single member on here is sleazy...

I said it seems to be a great place to sell if you are a sleaze. Same could be said about ebay I guess. That doesn't mean that every single seller is a sleaze now does it..??
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
if I can't pay til the next day or 2 after winning, I email the seller letting him know I won & I'll be paying on a certain day within his time allowance!!!
Ditto.
The thing is I told him I'd have the money in a few hours. And I did. It's not like I said I need a week or anything. But I guess it's expected that as soon as you negotiate a deal you have to send payment, I was not aware it had to be like that on this site.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 17,279
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
I had just sold cards and was waiting for the payment, so I didn't have the money on me at that exact point in time but as I said, the payment was coming within hours. And it did. On ebay you don't have to pay at that exact instant do you, but within a day is still more than reasonable don't you think?
Plus by the time he accepted the other guys offer I DID have the money.
eBay is a "contract" that has some sort of regulations meaning feedback. paypal disputes, etc...

If you don't pay on eBay, even if the resolution sucks, is still something for the seller.

What if the guy you sold your stuff to never paid? Then you'd make this seller wait it out?

You'll never win this argument - the fact is all you had to do if you didn't have the payment yet was say "hey, give me 2 hours to get the money together, if not sell it to someone else"

Instead you chose to post a call out thread - one that you're losing badly - and could have so easily been avoided by you doing something simple.
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 17,279
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Ditto.
The thing is I told him I'd have the money in a few hours. And I did. It's not like I said I need a week or anything. But I guess it's expected that as soon as you negotiate a deal you have to send payment, I was not aware it had to be like that on this site.
Actually that's not what you said...you said you should have the money and then you should be good to go. That's not the same as "I'll have the money in 2 hours - please hold the card that long"

Me: Ok cool, I'm just waiting on a payment for some cards I sold, when that comes through (should be within hours) I should be good to go. Just wondering, is your shipping method express or registered?
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Please point out where I said that every single member on here is sleazy...

I said it seems to be a great place to sell if you are a sleaze. Same could be said about ebay I guess. That doesn't mean that every single seller is a sleaze now does it..??
One does not need say it directly to imply it. Take for instance this example.....

It seems everybody that lives in New Zealand apparently thinks that the world owes them a lay-a-way plan when purchasing cards and should plan on waiting days on end to receive payment because they are broke and sleazy.

It would seem if you live in New Zealand you would think that applies to you also wouldn't it, being is how you live in New Zealand?
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
eBay is a "contract" that has some sort of regulations meaning feedback.
Exactly my point. Why does this site not have one?


Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Actually that's not what you said...you said you should have the money and then you should be good to go. That's not the same as "I'll have the money in 2 hours - please hold the card that long"

Me: Ok cool, I'm just waiting on a payment for some cards I sold, when that comes through (should be within hours) I should be good to go. Just wondering, is your shipping method express or registered?

I'm waiting on a payment for some cards I sold, that should be through within hours. I don't understand how that's different other than actually asking him to hold it (which I assumed since we were talking and he gave me the price he wanted for it that he was)


Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
One does not need say it directly to imply it. Take for instance this example.....

It seems everybody that lives in New Zealand apparently thinks that the world owes them a lay-a-way plan when purchasing cards and should plan on waiting days on end to receive payment because they are broke and sleazy.

It would seem if you live in New Zealand you would think that applies to you also wouldn't it, being is how you live in New Zealand?

You really don't get it do you. You used the word EVERYBODY. I DIDN'T!!
For someone with only 5 feedback you're taking this mighty personal...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #33 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Exactly my point. Why does this site not have one?
Because 99.9% of the time you are dealing with a great human being.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:24 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

Hold on let me rephrase this, my bad.....

It seems that if you live in New Zealand, apparently you think that the world owes you a lay-a-way plan when purchasing cards and seller should plan on waiting days on end to receive payment because buyers are broke and sleazy.

And I don't take it personal, so please don't flatter yourself. The day I take something personally from a hairyangryfella in a card forum.... will be the day I sign offline for good

BTW my 5 feedback is nothing but great deals....five for five. THUMBS WAY UP
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah :(
Posts: 609
Default

Hey dude. Please stop talking about it. You never told me to wait for you. I'm sorry that I had 15 other people offering and didn't want to deal with someone overseas. I was thinking about, until one gave a offer I couldn't refuse. Stop calling me a sleaze!! If THERE WAS A TRANSACTION FORM thing, I still wouldn't have done that because I wasn't aware of a deal. I wasn't pointing it out at all. I never thought it was close to a deal
__________________
Collecting: NT RAP's, Marcus Thornton, Serge Ibaka, Wesley Matthews!
Nironaldo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
BTW my 5 feedback is nothing but great deals....five for five. THUMBS WAY UP
This might have to do with the fact that you aren't a hairyangryfella
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
This might have to do with the fact that you aren't a hairyangryfella
Heres one for you....

It seems if you have the screen name hairyangryfella chances are your not going to get a deal done because lack of funding on your end. On top of that misread a deal that was never in fact a deal at all. Later on to create a thread with hopes of finding some kind shoulder and also to throw seller under the bus for actually getting paid from a buyer with paypal

You see how I played that card hairyagryfella....But hey I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOU
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

Im really leaving this time. Nothing personal man from New Zealand, just dont poop where you eat Good day**
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
Hold on let me rephrase this, my bad.....

It seems that if you live in New Zealand, apparently you think that the world owes you a lay-a-way plan when purchasing cards and seller should plan on waiting days on end to receive payment because buyers are broke and sleazy.

And I don't take it personal, so please don't flatter yourself. The day I take something personally from a hairyangryfella in a card forum.... will be the day I sign offline for good

BTW my 5 feedback is nothing but great deals....five for five. THUMBS WAY UP
Not taking personally from me, just in general. The way you reacted about 'sleazy sellers' was like as if you were a major seller on here...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nironaldo7 View Post
Hey dude. Please stop talking about it. You never told me to wait for you. I'm sorry that I had 15 other people offering and didn't want to deal with someone overseas. I was thinking about, until one gave a offer I couldn't refuse. Stop calling me a sleaze!! If THERE WAS A TRANSACTION FORM thing, I still wouldn't have done that because I wasn't aware of a deal. I wasn't pointing it out at all. I never thought it was close to a deal
It's no longer about you, it's about this site and attitudes in general. Obviously we both needed to communicate better - I thought that me saying what I did meant I'd take it, you saying what you did meant you were aprehensive shipping internationally and would prefer other offers (I could have replied with an alternative but you never gave me the chance)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
This might have to do with the fact that you aren't a hairyangryfella
Yeah. Any other person would be perfectly fine with this entire situation.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
Heres one for you....

It seems if you have the screen name hairyangryfella chances are your not going to get a deal done because lack of funding on your end. On top of that misread a deal that was never in fact a deal at all. Later on to create a thread with hopes of finding some kind shoulder and also to throw seller under the bus for actually getting paid from a buyer with paypal

You see how I played that card hairyagryfella....But hey I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOU
Yeah, the fact that I've had this nickname for so many years and want to keep everything transparent (ie use the same thing everywhere) should scare people off? I don't have a lack of funding, I just didn't want to use my credit card at that exact moment when I'd just sold some things and was waiting on payment and could use that balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
Im really leaving this time. Nothing personal man from New Zealand, just dont poop where you eat Good day**
Haha love it. As I said, my success rate on this forum is pretty poor, so there's not much chance of that now is there
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:43 PM   #41 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Yeah. Any other person would be perfectly fine with this entire situation.
Maybe not perfectly fine but most wouldn't create a thread over it.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Maybe not perfectly fine but most wouldn't create a thread over it.
Fair enough. I thought I had a deal pretty much in place that he renegged on. I was unhappy and created this to warn others. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to do then, though I am very concerned with how this site works when it comes to transactions...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah :(
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Fair enough. I thought I had a deal pretty much in place that he renegged on. I was unhappy and created this to warn others. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to do then, though I am very concerned with how this site works when it comes to transactions...

look man, there wasnt a moment in our conversation where i thought it was a deal. then you get mad at me and upset. you are saying that this thread was to warn others of what..? me? THIS SITE IS FINE. this is my favorite site actually and has treated me very good. i appreciate this site for not charging anything for selling cards and being able to talk about the hobby to other people just as interested in it as I am. just saying that even if there was a transaction form/site/whatever thing, i wouldnt have made one with the very few words we had actually said to each other. you are trying to say that this site needs a transaction form to make it formal, because of an incident where you didnt get the card you wanted. i dont understand what you are complaining about! soooo you are unhappy that: 1)you didnt have the funds actually available when talking to me 2) you never told me to wait for you 3) we never established a DEAL haha 4) there were better offers 5) you were too late to respond 6)there isnt a formal transaction place for you to start a transaction which i would have declined 7)you didnt get the card 8) you never said you had a friend i could ship to in the US. so now you are complaining about in a thread, ABOUT ME?? your unhappy with me?! maybe i should make a thread saying how much of a pest you have been since i told you the card had been sold! HAHA. cmon mate
__________________
Collecting: NT RAP's, Marcus Thornton, Serge Ibaka, Wesley Matthews!
Nironaldo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Fair enough. I thought I had a deal pretty much in place that he renegged on. I was unhappy and created this to warn others. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to do then, though I am very concerned with how this site works when it comes to transactions...
Well no one wants to back you well here I come. The seller did make a deal and if you saw his feedback he did something similar on the buying side with a well respected member as well, so you may want to check his neg before you start burning the buyer because he is form New Zealand.

1. As soon as HAR said: I will have the funds in a few hours than means a few tops like 2 or 3 hours.

2. I had a situation like this a few months back and I asked a mod in a thread that we all commented on and guess what ALL the mods agreed that if a deal is made and then backed out of (regardless of money changing hands) then appropriate feedback should be left. (neutral with a warning attached)

3. the Seller just stated: He got an offer he could not refuse so basically he got a better offer than the original buyer which meant more money in his pocket which meant he renegged on his deal.

4. He sent a horrible message giving the buyer the finger after he made the deal which was very untasteful. If you make a deal and end up getting an offer for more it is the obligation of the seller since he made an initial deal with the buyer to let him know he got a better offer and would he like to match it. If he does not want to match then say your sorry but you would like to sell it to the other guy for more and then move on.

5. Buyer refrain from even unassumingly insulting people. They don't like it. And after 5 hours and no conversation I would have wondered weather you were still going to purchase or not. You should have messaged him saying in the morning New Zealand time.
This way everyone understands.

Bottom line the SELLER & Buyer handled this all wrong. Yes I saw you apologize which is admirable, but I still have to point out you backed out of a deal, and did not give the buyer a chance to match which you should have done.

If you did not like shipping out of country then you would not have strung him along like that and if you didnt get another offer you seemingly would have shipped overseas since you never made mention of the shipping issue before.

Last thing is im going off of what I see in the thread and not actual PM's so if any of it is factually wrong I apologize. Just my two cents.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball

Last edited by bboi30; 03-24-2011 at 06:59 PM.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah :(
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
Well no one wants to back you well here I come. The seller did make a deal and if you saw his feedback he did something similar on the buying side with a well respected member as well, so you may want to check his neg before you start burning the buyer because he is form New Zealand.

1. As soon as HAR said: I will have the funds in a few hours than means a few tops like 2 or 3 hours.

2. I had a situation like this a few months back and I asked a mod in a thread that we all commented on and guess what ALL the mods agreed that if a deal is made and then backed out of (regardless of money changing hands) then appropriate feedback should be left. (neutral with a warning attached)

3. the Seller just stated: He got an offer he could not refuse so basically he got a better offer than the original buyer which meant more money in his pocket which meant he renegged on his deal.

4. He sent a horrible message giving the buyer the finger after he made the deal which was very untasteful. If you make a deal and end up getting an offer for more it is the obligation of the seller since he made an initial deal with the buyer to let him know he got a better offer and would he like to match it. If he does not want to match then say your sorry but you would like to sell it to the other guy for more and then move on.

5. Buyer refrain from even unassumingly insulting people. They don't like it. And after 5 hours and no conversation I would have wondered weather you were still going to purchase or not. You should have messaged him saying in the morning New Zealand time.
This way everyone understands.

Bottom line the SELLER handled this all wrong. Yes I saw you apologize which is admirable, but I still have to point out you backed out of a deal, and did not give the buyer a chance to match which you should have done.

If you did not like shipping out of country then you would not have strung him along like that and if you didnt get another offer you seemingly would have shipped overseas since you never made mention of the shipping issue before.

Last thing is im going off of what I see in the thread and not actual PM's so if any of it is factually wrong I apologize. Just my two cents.


my one neg was 2 and half years ago! ever since then, ive been doing good. that was a very stupid mistake on my part. but honestly, to be truly honest, i didnt know this guy was going to go off like this and going to make it a big deal, making a thread about it!. i told him that i have been scammed before overseas so i wasnt sure if i was comfortable dealing internationally at this time and i said i will get back with him. and somehow that lead him thinking we had a deal. and please remember that i was talking to alot of people at that time so i was just flying by the messages. i dont think i did anything wrong besides the fact that i didnt let him have a chance at getting the card after receiving very good offers and accepting one of them. i wasnt stringing him along either, he was more thinking we had a deal, when i didnt. i didnt see one sentence that showed that i was going to wait and let him pay or we had a deal or anything. he lives overseas, and didnt have the funds, so i moved on. I DID NOT BACK OUT OF ANYTHING. THERE ACTUALLY HAS TO BE A DEAL FIRST TO BACK OUT LOL. im sorry i needed the most i can get asap. i never sent him any message giving him the finger either....
__________________
Collecting: NT RAP's, Marcus Thornton, Serge Ibaka, Wesley Matthews!
Nironaldo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nironaldo7 View Post
my one neg was 2 and half years ago! ever since then, ive been doing good. that was a very stupid mistake on my part. but honestly, to be truly honest, i didnt know this guy was going to go off like this and going to make it a big deal, making a thread about it!. i told him that i have been scammed before overseas so i wasnt sure if i was comfortable dealing internationally at this time and i said i will get back with him. and somehow that lead him thinking we had a deal. and please remember that i was talking to alot of people at that time so i was just flying by the messages. i dont think i did anything wrong besides the fact that i didnt let him have a chance at getting the card after receiving very good offers and accepting one of them. i wasnt stringing him along either, he was more thinking we had a deal, when i didnt. i didnt see one sentence that showed that i was going to wait and let him pay or we had a deal or anything. he lives overseas, and didnt have the funds, so i moved on. I DID NOT BACK OUT OF ANYTHING. THERE ACTUALLY HAS TO BE A DEAL FIRST TO BACK OUT LOL. im sorry i needed the most i can get asap. i never sent him any message giving him the finger either....
Unless this quote below is wrong I beg to differ that you didnt give him the finger after the transaction.

"YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SOLD YOUR CARDS SO QUICK FOR A DEAL THAT WAS NEVER SET!! HAHA BRO YOUR LOST MAN"

Again keep in mind im going off the OP's initial statements and your follow up statements. Why would you say $200 international, and then he says ok cool Iwill have funds in a few hours.

At that point you should have told him " no worries but in the meantime I am fielding other offers and if better deal comes around before funds are sent then I am inclined to consider that offer. I will however offer you that same offer and see if you can match and if not then no hard feelings, but I want to get the most I can out of this card and truthfully I am a bit leery or shipping internationally. Sound fair?

Bet he would have agreed. In any case. Both people made some mistakes here and in the end both of you should just let it go and buy some more cards.

This is an excellent site for trading/buying and lets not forget that. WAYYYYY to many good people here who know about how to deal correctly to get uptight about one deal.

I did at first (as some of you remember) but have tried hard to learn from what has transpired. KISS and make up boys. Lets have some more fun.

I edited my previous post to say buyer and seller made some missteps as well, because I see partial fault in his side also. Hope that helps.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball

Last edited by bboi30; 03-24-2011 at 07:00 PM.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
GoTribe!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 2,710
Default

Did you get back to him, like you said you would before you sold the card?
GoTribe!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
nissandriver77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTribe!!! View Post
Did you get back to him, like you said you would before you sold the card?

From the discussion it looks clear a deal was in place then the seller got a higher offer ( he probably played it aswell by saying Angry wants it for so much or i have an offer (but really a deal in place ) for that much and then sold it for more sold out for a few extra $$$ )

The seller is a DOUCHE i think it is quite clear he has no respect or honour he sells out for few extra $$$ then gloats to the potential buyer about it about reneging on a deal .

Some people

And funny thing is certain others are backing him LMFAO what a joke , you guys crack me up that's why i love BO as there is never a dull moment.



Thanks Angry for letting us know what this douche is capable of.
nissandriver77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,562
Default

Just popping back onto this to say thanks bboi for actually seeing my point, and GoTribe no he didn't.
After he raised his concern about sending overseas, saying he'd been scammed, I said I had too and then I told him that there were options of express and registered to make sure he knew I got it. He said he'd think about it (I thought he meant what shipping option). If I had known that he was so put off about shipping international that he wouldn't take the deal because of it, I would have provided him with an American address.
However, as with any seller you always want the best offer and I don't blame him for taking a better one, I just wished that I had been informed/given a chance. That attiude after the fact was not pleasant, though I do realize I could have handled things a llittle better too.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Just popping back onto this to say thanks bboi for actually seeing my point, and GoTribe no he didn't.
After he raised his concern about sending overseas, saying he'd been scammed, I said I had too and then I told him that there were options of express and registered to make sure he knew I got it. He said he'd think about it (I thought he meant what shipping option). If I had known that he was so put off about shipping international that he wouldn't take the deal because of it, I would have provided him with an American address.
However, as with any seller you always want the best offer and I don't blame him for taking a better one, I just wished that I had been informed/given a chance. That attiude after the fact was not pleasant, though I do realize I could have handled things a llittle better too.
No prob. Im glad you admitted your mistake albeit a little one at that, but the seller should have tried to have you match and he would have made out best in the end. Even if he didnt want you to match he should have just told you about the other deal and not been an a$$ about the sale. In any case communication is key and im surprised you got ridiculed the way you did. Apparently the entire story was thrown off balance by the first comment was made and it all ran downhill from there.

I always honor my deals and if I have a higher bidder I make it a point to tell the other party and feel obliged to see if he will match it.

Honor is a hard thing to come by when greed gets in the way, but both of you had bad communications or assumptions about the deal, and the seller was a douche for throwing it in your face. Nuff said.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.