Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Exclamation Heyward22Fan

I am really surprised that nobody has made a thread here about this suspended member. There has been a lot of issues with him and other members need to be aware of what is going on. Please post here if you attempted a trade, purchased, or sold to this member. I know there are a few good members that are waiting for their cards to be returned. I hope everything works out for them but I also hope that nobody else is put in that situation with this member. His account has been suspended. Please keep all the members here informed of your dealing with him and the results. To me, what makes this a great place to B/S/T is that most of the members here look after each other.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
ND3

What did this clown do?
Old 03-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
What did this clown do?
Had a bunch of high end trades including a Harper AFLAC, and sent people DC #'s that wernt there, people contacted UPS and had packages stopped for them.

Pretty big mess, hes also been banned on other sites.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I figured the two threads about him in the b/s/t section was enough to warn people. Maybe they shiukd be moved over to this section
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

We made a trade he had a pujols patch,or so he says for my heyward tri star auto.he sent me a dc# that went somewhere else lol.Said he was busy sending out ebay stuff and messed up.Said he would get it to me soon never heard back.
illinois fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinois fever View Post
We made a trade he had a pujols patch,or so he says for my heyward tri star auto.he sent me a dc# that went somewhere else lol.Said he was busy sending out ebay stuff and messed up.Said he would get it to me soon never heard back.
Did you notify a moderator about this? Please, everyone that had a deal with this guy post the details of it here. This is going to get really messy, fast. He claimed to have a hand full of desirable cards and made a lot of different trades with members for the same cards over and over. No body seemed to post the details of their trades with him, so none of the other members knew that he had already agreed to trade off some of his cards. We need to try and make sure that this guy did not get away with what he attempted to do.

Here is some of what has gone on with this guy.

I want every Jason Heyward card you have.

Last edited by WCTYSON; 03-27-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

wow - am I glad I didn't take his trade offer of a '52 Mantle psa 4 for my Heyward Super...cause I thought that would end well
burke23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Here is one of his threads.

Heywardfan22 Update
Old 03-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeywardFan22 View Post
Im not ignoring any of you. I am also the proud father of a 16 month old boy so alot of my time gets spent with him also.
As a father of 3 (two little girls and a newborn son who spent the first two months of his life in the NICU fighting for his life and who is still hooked up to O2 and several other monitors), this was the comment that irked me to no end.

If you want to spend time with your son, awesome. Don't trade. I took time off from this site because I had to deal with the real world.

All of us dads should feel absolutely embarrassed for this d-bag.
Footsteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

This is actually the third thread, but I guess this is probably a better place for it. I think I was probably one of the first people that start doubting this guy's legitimacy. We had a deal in place for my White Whale Heyward and he was going to send me a Harper AFLAC 9.5. Right there I knew something was fishy bc it was way more valuable, but I guess being a huge Heyward fan it could have happened. Anyway, started PMing some of the other guys from the thread seeing if any trades had gotten done, and everyone seemed to be in the same situation as me. After googling his name and city, found a thread in a different forum listing him as a bad Ebay user that was winning...wait for it...Jason Heyward auctions, and not paying for them. Then found his threads on the other site where he basically got kicked out for throwing fits over shipping first. Anyway, this guy is a real piece of work...
illadelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Well, it sounds as if he is going to get away with about $1000 worth of cards from mfflyer. They agreed on a very high end trade and now he is about to get screwed. I have contacted a mod. for him and asked him to do the same. We need to stay on top of this and try to help a fellow member figure out what he can do.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

If you made a trade with him, then get the address where you sent the cards and call his local police department. Don't wait, make the call now! Hope he didn't use an address where he knows the owners of the house would be away for a while so he could check the mail. If he did, you are screwed.

Either way, call the police. Give them the address and let them check it out.
crazy8parlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by burke23 View Post
wow - am I glad I didn't take his trade offer of a '52 Mantle psa 4 for my Heyward Super...cause I thought that would end well

Wow no way I'm doing a trade like that unless it's a person to person swap!
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

I was recently told I would be sent a paypal gift for some cards "the second the money arrives" in his paypal account-- which should be prob Tuesday. If I receive a gift payment as per our deal, I plan to send him the cards. It seems the problem is that others are trading with him, not selling to him.
REDSOX2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSOX2011 View Post
I was recently told I would be sent a paypal gift for some cards "the second the money arrives" in his paypal account-- which should be prob Tuesday. If I receive a gift payment as per our deal, I plan to send him the cards. It seems the problem is that others are trading with him, not selling to him.
I would not count on it. No harm there if he does not, except wasting your time. The members here that did deals with this guy need to post details on the transactions. You are not doing yourselves any favors by not letting it be known what this guy has stolen. I know he has stolen at least from 2 members. Just from those 2 members he has stolen over $1K in cards.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

in trades, not sales, right? are these robberies verifiable?
Old 03-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
I would not count on it. No harm there if he does not, except wasting your time. The members here that did deals with this guy need to post details on the transactions. You are not doing yourselves any favors by not letting it be known what this guy has stolen. I know he has stolen at least from 2 members. Just from those 2 members he has stolen over $1K in cards.
What people did he steal from? also what cards did he steal???

ALWAYS BUYING RENATO NUNEZ BC AUTOS
chansen10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

He stole $1k worth of cards from mmflyer. I have asked mmflyer to post details here so that members here may provide some help for him. It sounds like he is still holding out hope that he will get his cards back. From what I know of the deal, he traded for a Harper aflac auto. They were to send at the same time. Mmflyer sent his cards but the other guy did not. This member since then has a temp. ban on him. He did state that the cards would be sent back and all the trades he agreed to would be reversed. The banned member sent phony delivery confirmation numbers to all the people he made deals with. I know he made deals with others here. Please step forward and post the details. Have cards been returned? Have deals been followed through with? Has he done anything he agreed to do? Detail people, details. Things like this can not occur for the safety of the members here.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

He has not sent payment still for cards he twice agreed to buy and pay for as soon as money arrived in his paypal account, which he said would be this past Mon/Tues. Never happened. No contact. Nada.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSOX2011 View Post
He has not sent payment still for cards he twice agreed to buy and pay for as soon as money arrived in his paypal account, which he said would be this past Mon/Tues. Never happened. No contact. Nada.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Once the people that traded with him realize that their cards are not coming back, we will all see the scope of the damage done by this guy.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Send a message via AIM to bh3443
Cool HeywardFan22

Hi fellow Members,
i'm pretty new here. I did 2 trades thus far and one was with HeywardFan22.
I mailed him FEW cards of jason H. and I got his cards in return the next day.
i'm getting ready to mail him another few JH cards, but he hasn't messaged me back. Was he really suspended?
Any info would help! i was nervous when I read the above!
Thanks,
Bill
bh3443
ps: I'm looking to finish my Heritage 2011 set if anyone wants to trade!
bh3443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Given the possibility of some of the claims a suspension was placed on his account.