Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #26 (permalink)

I don't understand?!?!?! DC is only .18 cents on paypal!!!!

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I understand where you are coming from. Everybody makes mistakes. Me included. The part that bothers me the most is that from my observation it seems that some people think what Pennst did was ok as long as a refund was given, I dont agree with that and I never will. I spoke with Fish (mod) about it before and I will tell you the same thing I told him. It does not matter to me one bit that pennst is still allowed here because I will never deal with them and if they rob someone else its not my problem. I cant do deals with people and just 'hope' that they are gonna do the right thing. I work too hard for my money to take chances with people with proven track records of dishonesty.
Oh I don't agree with what Pennst did, I was just saying he manned up to it and made it right, so to me it says he is willing to see a mistake and correct it. I actually would not deal with him either UNLESS he sent whatever we were dealing with first to ensure me not getting shafted.

I don't "hope" they will do the right thing, I just use common sense when dealing with people who have any negatives. I ususally request some extra type of insurace like they send first or something along those lines and I would NEVER send as gift to them no matter what.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #28 (permalink)

he is an absolutely pathetic member, and it's ridiculous that blowout hasn't banned him yet. I've made a deal with him that he never sent his end on.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
Oh I don't agree with what Pennst did, I was just saying he manned up to it and made it right, so to me it says he is willing to see a mistake and correct it. I actually would not deal with him either UNLESS he sent whatever we were dealing with first to ensure me not getting shafted.

I don't "hope" they will do the right thing, I just use common sense when dealing with people who have any negatives. I ususally request some extra type of insurace like they send first or something along those lines and I would NEVER send as gift to them no matter what.
Ok, I get what you are saying now. Yes they did make it right,thats more then alot of others would have done. And the precautions you use when dealing with people of questionable character are very good ones. You seem like a good member I would hate to see you get shafted,actually I think I would feel worse for the person who shafted you cuz you strike me as the type of person who would be getting your money back by any means necessary
Old 03-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Ok, I get what you are saying now. Yes they did make it right,thats more then alot of others would have done. And the precautions you use when dealing with people of questionable character are very good ones. You seem like a good member I would hate to see you get shafted,actually I think I would feel worse for the person who shafted you cuz you strike me as the type of person who would be getting your money back by any means necessary
LOL I am very resourceful.

I try not to get into that situation though. Rather than just quickly reacting I try to think of the best way to protect myself when I come across a card from a member with a neg.

I appreciate the kudos and to you as well. I like dealing with good people and have a staunch and undeniable integrity so No one here will ever have to worry about me screwing them over. If you ever have any Frank Thomas or Chris Sale EEE stuff you wanna trade and we can do a dela too.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Guys I told u already I am a rams collector with Avery, Bradford (low end) and gilyard... I have 2 more of both those gu cards
ravens4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

am i getting my payment?
Old 03-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens4life View Post
Guys I told u already I am a rams collector with Avery, Bradford (low end) and gilyard... I have 2 more of both those gu cards
Tell me something.....How does this post have anything to do with the fact that you sold another members stuff and claimed not to have received the package?

Old 03-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Yes u are.......
ravens4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:32 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens4life View Post
You are a lying again! DO NOT SELL TO HIM. I already spoke to the mods he has been warned to many times already for overposting. They will be taken care of this and he should be banned by tomorrow the latest.

This thread shows again why he needs to be banned, he just blatently scammed a member. Pitiful sack..!!!

I have his address if anyone needs it to call the police.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
am i getting my payment?
If you sell to him be very careful!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I just canceled a deal with him due to some shadiness. If it is needed I have a pm box full of crap I would share.

I was the seller in the deal, but he said he didn't have paypal so someone sent payment to another member then that member sent payment to me and I was suppose to ship to an unconfirmed address

I refunded the payment and stated that I was done with the deal and the payment was sent to me a second time. I refunded again stating that if I received payment again I would contact an administrator as I felt I was being harassed.

Something is definitely not right with this guy.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
I just canceled a deal with him due to some shadiness. If it is needed I have a pm box full of crap I would share.

I was the seller in the deal, but he said he didn't have paypal so someone sent payment to another member then that member sent payment to me and I was suppose to ship to an unconfirmed address

I refunded the payment and stated that I was done with the deal and the payment was sent to me a second time. I refunded again stating that if I received payment again I would contact an administrator as I felt I was being harassed.

He pulled the same thing with me, and having someone else try to pay
Old 03-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post

Gosh that makes it even worse. This post is a LOUD warning to all. Yikes Im glad I put this guy on my ignore list.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #40 (permalink)

he told me he is waiting for someone to pay him. so he's going into deals with no money in hand. That's a big NONO so i gave him a negative.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
he told me he is waiting for someone to pay him. so he's going into deals with no money in hand. That's a big NONO so i gave him a negative.
Good. Neg him to death and then maybe people will stay away from him after they see his itrader at 50% or so. Good man

Old 03-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #42 (permalink)

Guys what should I do? I just cancelled a deal to buy cards from him and now he just pm'ed me saying hes going to leave me a negative. I dont want to lose my 100% feedback

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac24/cardpimp79/FOOTBALL%20AUTOS%20FT/
19royaldecker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19royaldecker87 View Post
Guys what should I do? I just cancelled a deal to buy cards from him and now he just pm'ed me saying hes going to leave me a negative. I dont want to lose my 100% feedback

Was the deal completed? If not, no worries your neg. will be removed if he try's to leave one. He probably has made deals and needs your cash to pay for them. We have plenty of proof he is shady so I would have backed out as well.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Was the deal completed? If not, no worries your neg. will be removed if he try's to leave one. He probably has made deals and needs your cash to pay for them. We have plenty of proof he is shady so I would have backed out as well.
Guys I got a pm from him saying he will send first and he really needs the money and that all of his negatives are just misunderstandings. Be very careful everyone. Also the deal never was completed.

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac24/cardpimp79/FOOTBALL%20AUTOS%20FT/

Last edited by 19royaldecker87; 03-27-2011 at 09:55 PM.
19royaldecker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Don't let him threaten you like that. If you didnt agree on terms then your good and the Mod will remove the neg. I would contact the Mods right now and let them know about you backing out due to shady dealing going on and alert them that he may give a neg. so they can remove it.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
That a boy Anthony, Neg his a*s up
Old 03-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19royaldecker87 View Post
Guys I just got a pm from him saying he will send first and he really needs the money and that all of his negatives are just misunderstandings. Be very careful everyone
I would normally say do it then, but with sending money to other peoples paypal and then claiming he never got paid or things like that bneing possibilities I would just refrain from doing any business with him.

In short everyone....Dont do a deal with him Period. If you have a deal going with him Get the hell out of it.

He does not even want to try and defend hmself on this thread!!!

Old 03-27-2011, 09:59 PM   #48 (permalink)

I hate to say I told you so, but mods (Robert - iluvfish2) I TOLD YOU SO! We talked in length through many PMs on two different occasions and I advised banning this guy. So here we are down the road and someone else got scammed. Fan-freaking-tastic.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:59 PM   #49 (permalink)

Everyone makes mistakes and not everyone that makes a mistake is a sumbag. But when the behavior is repeated it is obviously a character traitor.

ravens4life YOU are a scumbag.

The last time you did this several of us were patient and worked with you through it. I was one of them. You sent me several messages and I encouraged you to do the right thing. Obviously the efforts were for naught.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I hate to say I told you so, but mods (Robert - iluvfish2) I TOLD YOU SO! We talked in length through many PMs on two different occasions and I advised banning this guy. So here we are down the road and someone else got scammed. Fan-freaking-tastic.
I had the same conversation with him too, nothing was done.