Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I hate to say I told you so, but mods (Robert - iluvfish2) I TOLD YOU SO! We talked in length through many PMs on two different occasions and I advised banning this guy. So here we are down the road and someone else got scammed. Fan-freaking-tastic.
Eric,fish is not responsible for another persons actions.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
I had the same conversation with him too, nothing was done.
And at the risk of being critical that is a negative point about this board. Habitual dishonesty should not be tolerated. There are too many honest members for anyone to have to deal with a few bad traders. How does it look ot a new person to see countless threads like this one? How many newcomres have joined and then never traded and taken their trading elsewhere becasue they see threads like this. If dishonest trraders were quickly banned there would be fewer problems and the forum would look better.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:08 PM   #53 (permalink)

^^^^ i also had this conversation with him. it clear he is a child. people without integrity make me sick. i was raised to be a responsable adult if you say you are going to do somthing you do it.
footballmike85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I understand what you are saying, that it wasn't ultimately up to Robert it he was to be banned or not. IMO tho with the negatives he had and the members input it seemed like a no-brainer to let the guy go.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
So who would be responsible for banning/suspending someone?? Because I known some who got the ax, but who did the axing??
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #56 (permalink)

Well, look at the negative he just gave me. Thats so messed up. So not only is he a scammer he also doesnt like to tell the truth. I hope a mod will remove that negative

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac24/cardpimp79/FOOTBALL%20AUTOS%20FT/
19royaldecker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens4life View Post
Guys I told u already I am a rams collector with Avery, Bradford (low end) and gilyard... I have 2 more of both those gu cards
ARE YOU DAFT? Look at the pictures genius they are both 249/299.

Also, what makes no sense what-so-ever is that here you are claiming you are a Rams collector but your SN is ravens4life but all you ever try to aquire are Shipley cards.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
I understand what you are saying, that it wasn't ultimately up to Robert it he was to be banned or not. IMO tho with the negatives he had and the members input it seemed like a no-brainer to let the guy go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
So who would be responsible for banning/suspending someone?? Because I known some who got the ax, but who did the axing??
I do understand what both of you guys are saying. With that being said I look out for myself and dont count on the mods or anyone else to do it. There is 2 mods for this sight and I think they do a pretty good job. Opinions will vary on that im sure but to each his own. I know who the members are who I should not deal with and if I dont know I check there feedback. And if they are new they send first or no deal. When I post WTB threads I clearly state if you have low feedback or any negatives you will be required to send first I also dont send gift payments unless I have done multiple transactions with you. And even then I dont really like doing it. Stuff can get lost in the mail,damaged through the mail,stolen at the post office. Anything can happen. Leaving yourself unprotected with complete strangers on the internet is just plain stupid. I actually cant wait until Paypal stops gift payments,yea I may have to pay an extra buck or two for a card but I can live with that. Sorry if I got off topic there. I keep it simple I can see for myself the people who are difficult to deal with and I just dont deal with them. I dont care if they have a card I have been wanting my whole life at the cheapest price I have ever seen. This hobby is supposed to take me away from everyday stresses not make it more stressful.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Maybe not,but if he has been made aware of this person's scamming more than once, he has a duty to give him the boot. It's only fair to the members that he has screwed...JMO
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
ARE YOU DAFT? Look at the pictures genius they are both 249/299.

Also, what makes no sense what-so-ever is that here you are claiming you are a Rams collector but your SN is ravens4life but all you ever try to aquire are Shipley cards.
I was about to say the same thing (the first part). This ravens guy sounds ridiculous.

http://www.comc.com/Users/SpastikMooss
SpastikMooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19royaldecker87 View Post
Well, look at the negative he just gave me. Thats so messed up. So not only is he a scammer he also doesnt like to tell the truth. I hope a mod will remove that negative
Did you talk to a Mod already? I hope so. Message right away and don't wait a second and refer to this thread and your PM's.

He is a piece of trash.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
Did you talk to a Mod already? I hope so. Message right away and don't wait a second and refer to this thread and your PM's.

He is a piece of trash.
I don't know if he talked to a mod yet or not, but he did leave a retaliatory feedback already....
Old 03-28-2011, 12:17 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't know if he talked to a mod yet or not, but he did leave a retaliatory feedback already....
Well for that specific transaction Mods will probably remove both negs.or maybe they will just boot Ravens or temp. Suspend until they figure out how the OP may get his card back.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:25 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Well for that specific transaction Mods will probably remove both negs.or maybe they will just boot Ravens or temp. Suspend until they figure out how the OP may get his card back.
There were no cards or money exchanged, the reason I got my negative was I cancelled the deal after seeing all this about him and I just didnt feel safe sending him a money order

Old 03-28-2011, 12:29 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
There were no cards or money exchanged, the reason I got my negative was I cancelled the deal after seeing all this about him and I just didnt feel safe sending him a money order
That is fine, then report his neg to you to the mods and let them deal with it. As much of an azzhat as he is you didn't have a valid reason to neg him. That is all we are saying bro. Oh, I will also say, congrats on not getting scammed.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:30 AM   #66 (permalink)

damn.. and before I was officially a member on here I remember seeing ravens4life and kept thinking I have so many ravens cards for this guy.. lol.. what a c*cksucker

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:30 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes, but the main thing is "did you already agree to purchase his cards" and "did he agree to sell them to you" already. If yes then he technically can neg you, but in this rare circumstance I think it may be ok for you to back out of a deal as I certainly would have done the same.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes, but the main thing is "did you already agree to purchase his cards" and "did he agree to sell them to you" already. If yes then he technically can neg you, but in this rare circumstance I think it may be ok for you to back out of a deal as I certainly would have done the same.
I know I probaby shouldnt have left him a neg. But I feel like he wasnt truthful in giving me my neg. I had questioned him about his feedback numerous times without getting a response because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt before I saw all this. Oh well I just have to be more careful. Live and learn

Old 03-28-2011, 12:48 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
I know I probaby shouldnt have left him a neg. But I feel like he wasnt truthful in giving me my neg. I had questioned him about his feedback numerous times without getting a response because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt before I saw all this. Oh well I just have to be more careful. Live and learn
What you did is great lol
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:21 AM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

I have delt with shadymccoy.
Great trader and shipped my card FAST
Ravens needs to be taught a lesson about scamming people Out of money and cards.
I know im newer to this website.
But i just wanted to say that
-Brenden
brendenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #71 (permalink)

Ravens has been Ban-Hammered.

Thanks Mods.
Isaacx890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
I know I probaby shouldnt have left him a neg.
Well it was removed. Glad to see that you understand it was wrong of you to leave him one in return and very glad to see yours has been removed. In the long run it didn't really matter for him to have another one tho. Glad to have you as a member here you appear to be a stand-up dude.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Well it was removed. Glad to see that you understand it was wrong of you to leave him one in return and very glad to see yours has been removed. In the long run it didn't really matter for him to have another one tho. Glad to have you as a member here you appear to be a stand-up dude.
Thanks MITM, after I left him the neg. I got to thinking why did I just do that but ravens had me so frustrated. Anyways it looks like he is gone now. . Happy trading everybody

Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #74 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Thanks MITM, after I left him the neg. I got to thinking why did I just do that but ravens had me so frustrated. Anyways it looks like he is gone now. . Happy trading everybody
That was a pretty fast removal. I wish all retaliatory negs were removed that quickly .... been waiting a few weeks to have mine removed.
khalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #75 (permalink)

19 Royal- Glad to see you go the neg removed.

OP- if you have nto already you should file a mail fraud case against him or get his email address of something to try and get yor card back or money or something. Good luck and I hope you get something from this azzclown.