Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default It takes alot for me to get fired up but this did it

Hi there fellows, this my first time writing a complaint on here. I really try to be consided a tolerent person, but this person has truly pushed all the wrong ones I sold him a $30 ftball lot and mailed it out to him in a couple days and exactly 6 days after he made payment, he made a claim on me. And he did this without not one PM to me at all. So I wrote an gave his delivery confirmation number, and I also said that I check the Del # and his package being delivered the very next day. So all together from him buying his package to he got took 7 days an that includes the weekend.
So here is the kicker the night before he got his package he said he would cancel the claim so I would get my money back. So needless to say he still hasnt cancelled it working on 3 days now, since he got his cards to. I have PM him at least 7 or 8 times that last couple of days and he hasnt responded once. What the heck, so know I am going to have to get paypal involed and iscalate it and u know it can take for ever to get them to give them money back. This right here is the man reason that I always will pay for the delivery confirmation number cause if i didnt he would end up with free cards, and his money, STAY AWAY FROM dusty1218.

Last edited by hgrover1130; 03-27-2011 at 09:09 PM.
hgrover1130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgrover1130 View Post
Hi there fellows, this my first time writing a complaint on here. I really try to be consided a tolerent person, but this person has truly pushed all the wrong ones I sold him a $30 ftball lot and mailed it out to him in a couple days and exactly 6 days after he made payment, he made a claim on me. And he did this without not one PM to me at all. So I wrote an gave his delivery confirmation number, and I also said that I check the Del # and his package being delivered the very next day. So all together from him buying his package to he got took 7 days an that includes the weekend.
So here is the kicker the night before he got his package he said he would cancel the claim so I would get my money back. So needless to say he still hasnt cancelled it working on 3 days now, since he got his cards to. I have PM him at least 7 or 8 times that last couple of days and he hasnt responded once. What the heck, so know I am going to have to get paypal involed and iscalate it and u know it can take for ever to get them to give them money back. This right here is the man reason that I always will pay for the delivery confirmation number cause if i didnt he would end up with free cards, and his money, STAY AWAY FROM dusty1218.
Sucks, but you will get your money back. Was the transaction done here, cause it sounds almost like it was on ebay. Hit him with a neutral or negative for attempting to be shady. This should help, but I would not wait to file your claim. You should just do that now so they have it and it can get resolved. Sorry you have to go through all of that.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

yup it was on here,tyvm bboi30
Old 03-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
yup it was on here,tyvm bboi30
He's been messaging (today, yesterday) me trying to sell me Taylor Price cards for absurd amounts of money!! Asking for $50 bucks when completed auctions on eBay show 8.50....idiot
Old 03-27-2011, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
He's been messaging (today, yesterday) me trying to sell me Taylor Price cards for absurd amounts of money!! Asking for $50 bucks when completed auctions on eBay show 8.50....idiot
Oh one of those.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

this is the PM Dusty just sent finally-

"Your a joke. Leave the feedback, I really could careless. I spend more money in 1 week than you or most people make in a month, so that wont matter. You waited a week to mail my cards out with no notice at all. You did not email me the cards shipped, hell you did not even add the tracking to the payment. Then when the cards did arrive yesterday, they smelled like they just came out of a smoke factory. I will never deal with you again. I am going to cancel the dispute and you can have your $30 back. Next time, email that it will take you a week to mail the cards or hell, just email and tell the person when they will be mailed out"

He finnally reponded back an this is what he had to say, please remember he recieved his package on the 7th day, i didnt mail it out then.

Last edited by hgrover1130; 03-27-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

This is kind of rediculous. I do not get on here all that much. Look at how many times I have posted on here and how long I have been a member. When I do get on, its very short. I buy a lot of deals and can not keep track of everyones screen name. When I see an item has been sitting for a week with no tracking information updated, I get a little worried and I file a dispute to maybe get a tracking number. The package finally arrived on the 10th day. I paid on the 17th, it was shipped on the 24th. The seller did not email stating that it would be shipped on this date or did not even email a tracking number. I guess I am wrong for that? I just got the package at 3am this morning. I then had to go out of town at 8am this morning and just got back at 930pm tonight to find pms from him stating that I would get a negative for filing a claim when HE never emailed any tracking information or anything. I guess I am wrong? As far as freshbreak goes...He put a thread up about buying taylor price and what he was bidding/buying them at. I threw a price out of $50 for my certified triple auto material #17/50...He bid $60 on a certified rc auto jersey #1/699. I did not think my price of $50 was that out of line based on that and I got nothing buy attitude from him on it. I am sorry I asked $50 when he bid $60 on a card that is less valuable. Its funny how people on here jump to conclusions and get mad over little things, but it happens and I guess I am in the wrong here and I am sorry....
dusty1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
this is the PM Dusty just sent finally-

"Your a joke. Leave the feedback, I really could careless. I spend more money in 1 week than you or most people make in a month, so that wont matter. You waited a week to mail my cards out with no notice at all. You did not email me the cards shipped, hell you did not even add the tracking to the payment. Then when the cards did arrive yesterday, they smelled like they just came out of a smoke factory. I will never deal with you again. I am going to cancel the dispute and you can have your $30 back. Next time, email that it will take you a week to mail the cards or hell, just email and tell the person when they will be mailed out"

He finnally reponded back an this is what he had to say, please remember he recieved his package on the 7th day, i didnt mail it out then.
I like the PM but you are judgmental cause you spend more in a week than most MAKE in a month, well I'm glad you know this cause I care less about what others do or make. What comes around goes around & he will get burned sometime I'm sure but step off the pedestal I heard it here before!!!
pmannings#1fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
I like the PM but you are judgmental cause you spend more in a week than most MAKE in a month, well I'm glad you know this cause I care less about what others do or make. What comes around goes around & he will get burned sometime I'm sure but step off the pedestal I heard it here before!!!
It was a statement that probably is not true and was typed/stated before really thinking it through. I am quite angry over this whole thing as I do not see how I am in the wrong. I do spend quite a bit of money on here. Talk to Army/MDH ($6k) in one week. That does not matter tho. The whole point of this is, he did not email with any details about shipment or to let me know when the package would come. The $30 really was not that big of a deal to me, but the thing is, when a payment goes over 7 days on your paypal front page, it gets archived and you have to search back further. That is why I file a claim after 7 days because I will forget about it. I again guess I am wrong and I am sorry about that, but check with everyone I have dealt with they will tell everyone here that I am very easy to deal with and send payments the day a deal is made. All I ask for is to know when my cards will get shipped. I can not keep track of every single user name that I buy from because I have bought from a TON more people on here than the feedback I have shows. Again, the statement was said well before thinking it through, but it was more so to make a point that the feedback side of this site does not matter all that much with 1 negative, especially for something that is not my fault. This thread is petty and should be closed
dusty1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty1218 View Post
Talk to Army/MDH ($6k) in one week
Oh now I'm really impressed I don't care if ya are Obama right hand man!!!! Don't pass judgment especially when you serve in fruit orchard
Old 03-27-2011, 10:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

LOL @ saying it doesn't matter how much one spends while informing us all how much you spend.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

This is just about communication hangover or whatever your username is should have PMed or email dustyI'mrich or whatever & let him know he couldn't send til a certain day!! IMHO it's the OPs fault & on Ebay you would be dinged lol
Old 03-28-2011, 12:00 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
This is just about communication hangover or whatever your username is should have PMed or email dustyI'mrich or whatever & let him know he couldn't send til a certain day!! IMHO it's the OPs fault & on Ebay you would be dinged lol
Tell you what I actually agree here mostly, but the buyer should carry a bit of blame for not trying to communicate. OP you should have told him when you were going to ship and stuck to that.

Dusty: you should first not throw that 6k stat around because it makes you look like an A$$ and you dont get more deals or friends that way, but when you make that much im sure we are all petty. 2nd you should have stopped the claim once your package arrived and tried to communicate with the op about when the package was supposed to arrive, asked for DC when you didnt see your package in 7 days, and kept your PM's it actually takes more time to file a paypal claim then it does to just look at your sent payments column.

Both of you messed this one up. Dusty if you can't keep up with your deals don't trade/buy and all you have to do in paypal is hit sent payments and all of your stuff appears magically so it's not like its rocket science to see where your package is if he sent DC Paypal. If normal DC just ask for the number. OP you have enough feedback to know people want the DC right away so try and send DC a bit sooner or the package and all this could have been averted.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty1218 View Post
.......As far as freshbreak goes...He put a thread up about buying taylor price and what he was bidding/buying them at. I threw a price out of $50 for my certified triple auto material #17/50...He bid $60 on a certified rc auto jersey #1/699. I did not think my price of $50 was that out of line based on that and I got nothing buy attitude from him on it. I am sorry I asked $50 when he bid $60 on a card that is less valuable. Its funny how people on here jump to conclusions and get mad over little things, but it happens and I guess I am in the wrong here and I am sorry....
First off, I never put up a thread that was specifically for purchasing buying them, That's the other member you tried to screw over also Thanks though. Second, Here is Post #31 from this thread hahaha my ebay 1/1 collection IT SAYS

#31-"Well looks like I wont be taking home this card 001/699. My highest bid of $62 was just cracked. This guy can have it. I never even thought the bidding would even come close to my highest offer, let alone surpass it. Enjoy your new TP card bud."

Pretty much says it all, Thanks though

You think that was attitude in my Pm'z with you? If so, you are about as soft as they come Mr.Dustynutts

Also Mr.Dustynutts, the odds are in my favor that your spending more then you are making in life and I do not need to "ask anyone" to verify it Anyone that brags about their money online is just another lifeless broke, or soon to be broke codemaster. Congrats on spending 6k on cards you're the man, I bet you wish you didnt have to sell your 93 honda to do it though, walking sucks right???

Now this is me slamming the door in your "rich" face

My apologies to hgrover1130 for jumping into this thread, the stage is rightfully so all yours now

Last edited by FreshBreak; 03-28-2011 at 08:04 PM.
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote