Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,270
Default anyone deal with krowsnest

Anyone?

OR if your reading this (krowsnest)

Please respond to my pm's regarding our trade.

Your online commenting so i take it you got my pms....

So anyone ?
brendenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

I just bought a few cards from him a few days ago, and have a tracking# with no updated info on it. Im not worried though because it's only been a few days so I will give it a bit before I do anything about it.

So long as he sends it out im good. I have faith. I sent good as well though so i'm good if there is nothing in the mail.

Did you confirm the trade already, and did you send your end already?

I sent him a friendly PM today asking if he sent yet with no response either though so he could work on communication a little more also if I had to give one suggestion to the guy, but not a big deal at this point to me.....YET...
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
I just bought a few cards from him a few days ago, and have a tracking# with no updated info on it. Im not worried though because it's only been a few days so I will give it a bit before I do anything about it.

So long as he sends it out im good. I have faith. I sent good as well though so i'm good if there is nothing in the mail.

Did you confirm the trade already, and did you send your end already?

I sent him a friendly PM today asking if he sent yet with no response either though so he could work on communication a little more also if I had to give one suggestion to the guy, but not a big deal at this point to me.....YET...
deal was made.. He pm'ed me back guess he saw the thread
brendenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendenw View Post
deal was made.. He pm'ed me back guess he saw the thread
cool. Hope it works out. He PMed me too just now. I wasnt worried though.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
cool. Hope it works out. He PMed me too just now. I wasnt worried though.
just saw that he was online chatting with members and not responding to any pm's.. just wanted to see what was up.

Thread can be closed.
brendenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendenw View Post
deal was made.. He pm'ed me back guess he saw the thread
Or he got around to PMing you...a little more patience would do you good.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Or he got around to PMing you...a little more patience would do you good.
No time like the present though.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.