Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Awesome eBay member: comicconnection_ca

What an awesome guy, I bought a card from him that was listed as a Bobby Hull GU, when I got it, I received a Brett Hull GU. Here's the listing:

05/06 UD POWER PLAY BOBBY HULL GAME JERSEY - eBay (item 230608049025 end time Apr-17-11 17:38:35 PDT)

I sent him this message:

Hi,

I received the card in the mail a couple days ago. While it is a fantastic card in great condition and the deal went very smoothly (excellent packaging, delivery speed, etc.) I happened to notice that the card is a BRETT Hull card, not a BOBBY Hull card as listed in the item description.

I wanted to add a Bobby Hull GU to my collection, and saw this one when I searched for it and quickly bid. I see that the photo you have of the card clearly shows that it is the Brett Hull, and it is my fault for not paying close attention to detail. If you are willing to refund me, I would send the card back, if not, no big deal, I will keep the card and there is no trouble. Just wanted to let you know.

I will not give you negative feedback for this, at all. It was just a simple small error. Thanks for your time and understanding.

and this was his response:

Hi, Yeah that was my fault for putting the wrong name - never noticed until now! I will refund you and you might as well keep the card anyways.

Immediately refunded my Paypal and wants me to keep the card.

comicconnection_ca is a very stand up eBayer! Thanks Rich!
sportscards1013 is offline   Reply With Quote