Blowout Cards Forums
Blowout Remix

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Cdog11ksc

Ok, well board members that know me, should know I am not one to call anyone out.... I try to stay nuetral in everything, cause theres always two sides....

However.... if you are going to participate in group breaks, commit to buying cards, or do any other transactions on this site, stick to your damn word..... If things happen, like they do in life, then atleast have the common courtesy to let someone know....

Cdog11ksc, I was warned about you not coming through and backing out last minute on group breaks, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and reserved your slots... You can through fine with the Premier group I hosted... Now you wont return any of the last 3 PM's I sent acknowledging or saying atleast that you dont want the 3 slots for Triple Threads FB.... I have seen from public profile and posts you have made you have been on many times since my last PM.

You are now removed from Triple Threads, as well as my SP Authentic break. Any future breaks I host, please dont bother asking for a slot unless you are paying upfront. Papajim, you can have one slot if still wanted and Revil41 said he wanted the other 2. Blackandgold, this moves your to having one slot in first case of SP.

Sorry for long rant, but members should be aware.....
Old 12-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Uh-oh....not again

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

He is slow on responding but has always paid for all 3 of his group breaks.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
I know he was with the Premier break too, but paid. Its the point of me asking him if he was aware of due date last week, him saying yes, then not returning the PM's from the day before through his log on today.... Due date was yesterday.

When you have other members waiting for randomization or anything for that matter, a "I cant buy them at this time" "I know longer want them" or anything would be nice
Old 12-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Quote:
thats not the point dude.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Shocking just shocking.. I called him out 4 months ago and people jumped all over me... Dude doesn't hold his word... AVIOD!!!
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

you're still my boy, blue.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Surely you don't think this really matters at all do you? Group breaks are things that need to happen in a timely manner. One bad apple can spoil the fun of everyone.

Things like this happen all of the time. It's good to forgive and forget once. But when it happens over and over again, it's time to forgive but not forget as it's only hurting others.
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Surely you don't think this really matters at all do you? Group breaks are things that need to happen in a timely manner. One bad apple can spoil the fun of everyone.

Things like this happen all of the time. It's good to forgive and forget once. But when it happens over and over again, it's time to forgive but not forget as it's only hurting others.
Well I am just saying about my breaks he has never delayed any of them or backed out. If you guys want to blacklist him you can, and perhaps the best alternative would be to keep him as a reserved slot holder.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

He did the same exact thing to me with a group break on another site. No responses to PMs or emails or anything. Pretty annoying.
Crash1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:56 AM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

cdog has always come through with me, so I have no objections.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc
Default hahaqh

hahahaha....thanks Texas....well i have done about 20-30 groupbreaks in the last year and paid for 97% of them....when i didnt pay on the other 3% i made it aware ahead of time to let the "reserve list" people jump on a slot with the agreement to the Host that if they couldnt fill the slot then i would pay. Numerous time i have notified hosts that i would fill any slots to get a break filled.

See the thing is.....i dont sit on a forum all day and keep up with posts. I have a job, i have a life outside of sportscards, and frankly im not a winey bitch like alot of poeple are on this site which gets very annoying. They get one bad experience and suddenly the person loses character and is consisderd the devil. How about trying to contact the person before going public with it. Didnt your mom ever teach you any manners?

i think ND and Fish can vouch for me and thats why i am going to continue participating in there breaks. All they do is send me a quick PM, which then notifies my email address, i log on, see that i need to pay, make myself a note, and pay when i get home. simple as that.

Texas, i got 1 PM from you, saw it, signed on and you had already filled my slots. I actually have a note sitting here as we speak next to my desk that says "Pay for TTT Break". but when i went to pay...it was filled...no big deal i understand filling if its not paid for by the due date....but to call me out wth a sererate thread????? what?????? are you 12?????

Get your facts straight before you go calling someone out.

I said i would pick up that extra TTT sot...i just posted on the thread....

LOL im actually amused by some peoples actions....have a good day everyone

For anyone that has dealt with me....just PM me if you need somethign from me...ill gladly respond and we can work something out as MATURE adults....LOL
cdog11ksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

cdog11ksc these boards have gotten worse and worse....you have always paid in a timely manner and its looks like these message boards are getting in half......perhaps you should stop joining group breaks, then they will say hey I can't fill breaks anymore....you are good always pay for the break in a timely manner and do not complain...same for fish and a bunch of others in my breaks that I did...
Old 12-05-2008, 01:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I think this has gotten a little out of hand. cdog got bumped from one of my breaks but, I was able to fill his slots without delay, so I didn't hold it against him and he participated in my next break and everything went fine. It is definitely important for things in a group break to be done in a timely manner. However, if things still get filled and nothing is disrupted I don't see a real problem with it.

If it becomes habit then by all means, make everyone aware but with as many open breaks as there are it can get out of hand since I know there are several members that participate in pretty much any/all breaks.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerve View Post
I think this has gotten a little out of hand. cdog got bumped from one of my breaks but, I was able to fill his slots without delay, so I didn't hold it against him and he participated in my next break and everything went fine. It is definitely important for things in a group break to be done in a timely manner. However, if things still get filled and nothing is disrupted I don't see a real problem with it.

If it becomes habit then by all means, make everyone aware but with as many open breaks as there are it can get out of hand since I know there are several members that participate in pretty much any/all breaks.
thank you swerve! another point is that alot of breaks open months in advance of the release date. personally i dont live on this forum and read every post everyday. i check back once in awhile when i can. so it is very much possible that im wasnt trying to stiff people when i dont pay....its that i forgot and need a reminder. if i become a hassle i would agree 100% to ban me from breaks or not accept it but for it to happen once in a while...come on...be serious
Old 12-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #16 (permalink)

cdog, I sent you a Pm from here and antoher site prior to reading this... However my feelings from the PM are the same...

I do not hold anything personally against you. I sent you 3 Pm's not 1 and I am not questioning your character. I pointed out in the first thread that you came through on my last group break.

My point was that I sent you reminders of deadline, and the 3 PM's, and you logged on even the same day and made comments on other posts, so it wasnt as if you didnt have access. A simple, "give me another day or two please" would have worked wonders.

When hosting breaks I try and make everyone in the break happy, and making them wait is not a good process of that. As stated in Pm's I sent, I fronted the money for the break to get them ordered, and when nothing is paid or heard, leaves me holding the bag.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
cdog11ksc these boards have gotten worse and worse....you have always paid in a timely manner and its looks like these message boards are getting in half......perhaps you should stop joining group breaks, then they will say hey I can't fill breaks anymore....you are good always pay for the break in a timely manner and do not complain...same for fish and a bunch of others in my breaks that I did...
JBS I didnt say anything like that, and I dont think I have joined in on any of the sh*t on this site. I dont feel you have a reason or position to lump me in with problem people on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerve View Post

I agree, I try to participate in as many as possible, and also have tried hosting a few. They are not easy, and the group that participates in a majority, cdog being one, is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:35 PM   #18 (permalink)

Sry Texasfan we have dealt before but I feel that I have to jump in to defend somebody, if he wronged you, you can eaily ban him from future breaks. All I am saying is he has been good in my 3 breaks....like somebody else said...if you are the host or a participant in a group break and you do not trust the host or the participant, just ban them or don't join the break and we will end it at that.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansfan View Post
cdog, I sent you a Pm from here and antoher site prior to reading this... However my feelings from the PM are the same...

I do not hold anything personally against you. I sent you 3 Pm's not 1 and I am not questioning your character. I pointed out in the first thread that you came through on my last group break.

My point was that I sent you reminders of deadline, and the 3 PM's, and you logged on even the same day and made comments on other posts, so it wasnt as if you didnt have access. A simple, "give me another day or two please" would have worked wonders.

When hosting breaks I try and make everyone in the break happy, and making them wait is not a good process of that. As stated in Pm's I sent, I fronted the money for the break to get them ordered, and when nothing is paid or heard, leaves me holding the bag.
understood. i know fronting the money must suck if someone backs out and i would be that last person to leave someone hanging. esp since i appreciate everyone that does these breaks. i realize it must be very strenuous getting everything organized and i dotn want anyone to think that i dont appreciate what you guys do. no hard feelings here i just want to attempt to clear my name and continue with the fun
Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

"cant we all just get along" LOL i just had to say it
deboesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboesports View Post
"cant we all just get along" LOL i just had to say it
Wish it was that easy.....