Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #26 (permalink)

Also fairly new to this, but is there any way to get screwed if you are the seller and the buyer sends his payment for card to paypal as "gift" to you???
Old 03-01-2013, 11:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlvincent View Post
Also fairly new to this, but is there any way to get screwed if you are the seller and the buyer sends his payment for card to paypal as "gift" to you???
no he cant file a claim if its gift, no matter what happens he gave you the money not paid you it
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:18 AM   #28 (permalink)

Default thanks jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
no he cant file a claim if its gift, no matter what happens he gave you the money not paid you it
I didn't think so but you never know, so now I know
Old 03-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #29 (permalink)

Default further tip

One thing i do is photo copy the items i send, especially the serial number on cards. Every card is different. Then i take the itmes down to the PO, and i show the Clerk there, and they usually are more than happy to sign on my photo copy that they abserved me load the same items into, and mail package out. Just as another step to show that I did mail the cards, and they as a independent witness can testify to that.
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #30 (permalink)

6 month bump
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:06 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver1984 View Post
If a buyer is not willing to pay extra to make sure you get insurance on a valued card walk away. if a seller is not willing to send a card with insurance and deliv confirmation walk away.
The only thing I would add is that Insurance and Signature Confirmation are tools to protect the seller. As a seller, it is my opinion that it is unfair to put the burden of paying for these extra services on the buyer. If I sell something valuable to somebody I don't trust (whether here or ebay), I always add insurance and signature confirmation. Its to keep me from getting scammed. I can recover my costs if the package is damaged. I have evidence that the package was delivered. The only benefit to the buyer is giving them a warm fuzzy feeling.