Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How long before I call out a member about eBay gone bad?

A member isn't standing behind his sale. Cards came damaged, I paid through the teeth for shipping, now he is offering a partial refund. How long should I give him to do the right thing before I expose this guy?
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Two responses from him, and the situation not taken care of, would be more than enough chances in my book. After that, go ahead and let us know who not to buy from.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

I am confused at how he/she thinks that a partial refund is okay for sending damaged cards. If they have responded and understand the situation and are only offering a partial refund there is a problem.
grosbisous11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
A member isn't standing behind his sale. Cards came damaged, I paid through the teeth for shipping, now he is offering a partial refund. How long should I give him to do the right thing before I expose this guy?
Send a message and get right to the point. Take care of this or we are gonna have a problem. At least you are giving him a chance. Once he is given this chance and still says no to a full refund, then you know what needs to be done.You are usually a very straight forward person, as far as I have observed anyway.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Don't wait too long, I'm dying from the suspense!!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Its a done deal, I'll 8-ball him if he doesn't follow through. Otherwise it stays under my hat.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 06-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #7 (permalink)

OK, I shipped the cards back to the bozo priority mail with tracking and safe in packing peanuts so the bozo cannot complain that his damaged cards got more damaged in transit.

He advised me he'd issue the refund once I supplied him with the tracking number. I'm out $11 shipping this stuff back to this bozo because he didn't properly ship a batch of cards that he charged me $70 to ship.

If I don't get the refund by Sunday night I'm posting his name on here. I'm pissed that I'm out $11 to ship this back to this bozo. $11 for nothing. I'm thinking the DSR needs to get smoked if this doesn't get fixed this weekend.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

$70 to ship trading cards? You were foolish to even agree to such shipping terms.
suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)

I won 240-something singles. His shipping structure was such that he was going to charge $120 until I cried foul.

I would have honored the contract as its terms were listed because that is how eBay works and it is the right thing to do. Sorry if following through with a contract is "foolish" in your book.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:29 AM   #10 (permalink)

what a bozo
illadelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:37 AM   #11 (permalink)

if he doesnt refund are you gonna make a paypal claim...sorry he had to refund me 1st before i shipped anything back to his sorry azz
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
if he doesnt refund are you gonna make a paypal claim...sorry he had to refund me 1st before i shipped anything back to his sorry azz
No, but his DSRs are going to be flattened. I'll spend an hour leaving 1s for shipping to make sure they are all unique.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
mik

So who is it? What happened?

I collect Frank Thomas, Chris Sale, Mark Grace, and Matt Kemp.

here's my bucket: http://s1121.photobucket.com/home/mcmikmac/index
mik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Seems kind of bogus to me. Personally I offer full refunds plus additional 1.75 for there return shipping costs. However, I never and will never issue a refund without first receiving the card. Was scammed way too many times like that when I first started on Ebay. Nonetheless, I'd report him.
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote