Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #26 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Isn't the Canadian post office on strike right now? I thought I read about that somewhere last week.

If this is the case, he actually might have sent it, but it's taking an extra long time to get to you. However, he should be able to respond to PMs letting you know this is in fact the case. If he has not told you he mailed it, then you have a problem.

For the record, I've had mail from Canada take over a month on many occasions from reputable sellers in the past.
Bingo. Even ebfore the strike they could take up to a month sometimes through Canadian post. I got a card last year after 6 weeks and it was postmarked the very next day I paid.. Hopefully this is the case for sensei
Old 06-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bearfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Bingo. Even ebfore the strike they could take up to a month sometimes through Canadian post. I got a card last year after 6 weeks and it was postmarked the very next day I paid.. Hopefully this is the case for sensei
none of this explains why no response from him.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #28 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

we have no idea what has been said on both sides so I repsonded in general as to maybe the length of time.. Thanks for your input on the thread as well..
Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

when you fill out a customs form at the post office theres no del. confirmation but their is a customs number that can track if th eitem was received by customs and made it through.
champ785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ785 View Post
when you fill out a customs form at the post office theres no del. confirmation but their is a customs number that can track if th eitem was received by customs and made it through.
Yes....and that helps how?
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

for proof he sent the cards. just saying a way 4 the seller to verify if he even sent the cards. too bad this was an expensive lesson for ya man hope you do get the cards.
champ785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #32 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ785 View Post
for proof he sent the cards. just saying a way 4 the seller to verify if he even sent the cards. too bad this was an expensive lesson for ya man hope you do get the cards.
The seller has stopped responding, so like, that isn't a good sign and all.

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 06-09-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #33 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

yeah I say just be sure before you leave negative feedback, but 5 days for me is my number on when i start to take action. I'm new here too and made a sale of 17 cards to someone. I made sure it was a cheap move so that just incase i did get riped off i wouldnt care. But anyways didnt talk to the guy for 5 days, after i had sent first(which is another big no no) so i left some negative feedback, but after that he pretty much imediatly payed. And I sent a message to the administrator and the moderator to ask them to please remove my negative remark from the guys feedback, So you can always have your negative remarks removed if and when he pays you(even though some damage may already be done to his reputation.) So because of that, I couldnt get the good feedback i deserved for sending my cards promptly, And I just made a purchase, and was hoping that this member would leave feedback for me, considering i sent the money about 8 seconds after it got in my paypal. So i'm with you on not understanding this forum yet, but just want to say to be careful. Never send first and never send untill payment is received.As a buyer, Paypal will back you with protection if you pay goods. Just like a credit card as many are linked with. You have buyer protection if somthing ends up not right and you already spent the money, paypal will sort it out for you and get your money back, but only if you pay goods not gift.
jtayne1323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #34 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

^ did you read the ops post?
Old 06-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #35 (permalink)

You need to understand that ebay buyer protection ends 45 days after the payment. He could have very well been trying to take you to that point.

If it hasn't been that long yet DON'T wait. File a paypal claim. Even if he has a valid excuse he should have informed/updated you. Sounds like he was responding the first few weeks.
grosbisous11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #36 (permalink)

^ The transaction occurred off of ebay and the payment was sent as gift. Yea he shouldnt wait to file but I think its hard to get a gift back but I could be mistaken.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbo808 View Post
^ The transaction occurred off of ebay and the payment was sent as gift. Yea he shouldnt wait to file but I think its hard to get a gift back but I could be mistaken.
Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I stupidly paid as a gift...not sure if there is any recourse or if I should just consider the $105 loss as a fine for being stupid.
Blowout's #1 BAYLOR SUPER COLLECTOR
HTTR!!! Sic'em Bears!!!
For Trade: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322/a/football
Sensei322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
The seller has stopped responding, so like, that isn't a good sign and all.
Thanks guys. I agree that the "Customs" number would be helpful, but like ManIntheMirror said, the seller has not responded to me since 5/23 (exactly 21 days ago) so I don't expect him to give me any number.

ALSO...I updated the original post with some new information. The whole "Canadian-Postal-Workers-On-Strike" idea is out the window.
HTTR!!! Sic'em Bears!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #39 (permalink)

AT MINIMUM.....
NO communication= deal gone wrong/bad.
It's BS if you ask me....
...and yes, if the guy at least even had a "scan" of the customs form receipt to show you he shipped at least "something" out that would'v helped HIS side of the story!
Even something of this nature....

Customs receipt

or even this.....

Customs receipt

Either way, good luck on your quest man and take care!
Kyle

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #40 (permalink)

Looks like he hit the other site too .. a long time ago
Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community
Old 06-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #41 (permalink)

Cashis11 Hockey,football,Working out,Big Bang Theory,r

http://www.cloutsnchara.com/forums/v...28275&start=80

http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/a...amond%2009-10/

Last edited by redsoxx11; 06-13-2011 at 12:30 PM.
redsoxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #42 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post

I am independent, honest,competitive, easygoing,very sarcastic and I love to make people laugh!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #43 (permalink)

HOLY CRAP. So that second link you posted shows him SPENDING my $105 the EXACT day I paid him...May 5th. WOW.
HTTR!!! Sic'em Bears!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
Looks like he hit the other site too .. a long time ago
Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community
Dang I can't access that one...not a member.
HTTR!!! Sic'em Bears!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
AT MINIMUM.....
NO communication= deal gone wrong/bad.
It's BS if you ask me....
...and yes, if the guy at least even had a "scan" of the customs form receipt to show you he shipped at least "something" out that would'v helped HIS side of the story!
Even something of this nature....

Customs receipt

Either way, good luck on your quest man and take care!
Kyle
No kidding, that would have been great. But the A-Hole won't respond to me one way or the other. Also, the package my friend sent me from Ontario on May 30th already arrived last week...and it was sent a full 24 days AFTER Cashis11 supposedly sent his.

I am SUCH a frekin idiot for sending money as a Gift. One hundred and five dollars. I don't have that kind of coin just lying around...what a douche.
HTTR!!! Sic'em Bears!!!

Last edited by Sensei322; 06-15-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #46 (permalink)

If he still hasnt responded...that means you lost...i know CANADA is on strike but at least he could PM you and let ya know he sent it out or have receipt of sending it out..I dont do paypal with ppl out of states...they can take ur money so easily from paypal...sorry for your loss

ebay rating 100% 770 rating
est89detlions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by est89detlions View Post
If he still hasnt responded...that means you lost...i know CANADA is on strike but at least he could PM you and let ya know he sent it out or have receipt of sending it out..I dont do paypal with ppl out of states...they can take ur money so easily from paypal...sorry for your loss
Thanks bud, and you are right. He still hasn't responded so odds are I am SOL, HOWEVER, thanks to the amazing sleuthing done by our fellow forum members, I have a whole lot of information on Cashi11.

In fact, I had enough information to contact his local Police Department and press charges. They gave me the run around but eventually explained to me exactly what I needed to do for them to pay him a visit.

I sent him ONE FINAL pm asking him to explain himself (he has been logging on every day so it shouldn't be hard for him to see my messages.) If he doesn't respond then I am going to the police.

Even if I don't get my money or my cards, I am much happier knowing that I can do SOMETHING about it. The worst is when you feel totally helpless and realize there's nothing you can do.
HTTR!!! Sic'em Bears!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei322 View Post
Thanks bud, and you are right. He still hasn't responded so odds are I am SOL, HOWEVER, thanks to the amazing sleuthing done by our fellow forum members, I have a whole lot of information on Cashi11.

In fact, I had enough information to contact his local Police Department and press charges. They gave me the run around but eventually explained to me exactly what I needed to do for them to pay him a visit.

I sent him ONE FINAL pm asking him to explain himself (he has been logging on every day so it shouldn't be hard for him to see my messages.) If he doesn't respond then I am going to the police.

Even if I don't get my money or my cards, I am much happier knowing that I can do SOMETHING about it. The worst is when you feel totally helpless and realize there's nothing you can do.

yeah man..most people dont do anything about it...People on this forum do some great detective work...Im glad you're getting it figured out..i dont have much coin either and would be very very upset and do everything I could to get that person...good luck with this situation

ebay rating 100% 770 rating
est89detlions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:

Maybe in jail he can actually start working out and then get the "athletic build" he was talking about having.

This kid is obviously a degenerate.

My Bucket
http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy166/Weiss19/Personal%20Collection/LeSean%20McCoy%20PC/
Weiss19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:01 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
No kidding, that would have been great. But the A-Hole won't respond to me one way or the other. Also, the package my friend sent me from Ontario on May 30th already arrived last week...and it was sent a full 24 days before Cashis11 supposedly sent his.

I am SUCH a frekin idiot for sending money as a Gift. One hundred and five dollars. I don't have that kind of coin just lying around...what a douche.
We all make mistakes,so try not to kick yourself too hard...this guy is a complete a-hole. I hope you can get the police to drop by his house and get you some justice. Good luck.
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote