Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMANLORD99 View Post
my mod friend doesnt do the transfers....
Earlier in this thread, you stated that you only post on this board. That was shown to be inaccurate, which you have now admitted. Therefore, why would we believe that you have a mod friend?
Old 07-05-2011, 02:31 AM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

i dont care what you bullies think...i will have the last laugh...
Old 07-05-2011, 03:34 AM   #128 (permalink)

F**k I missed another one. That's it im not taking off another day here lol. This thread is some funny sh!t for real.

Words of advice for you two donkeys.

Bowmanlord- No one gives a f**k what you think. You are less than nothing to anyone for the moronic sh!t you both say and do. No one wants your help, advice, comments, deals, or just plain idiot speech. You will be gone soon, and let me spell this out for you clearly. You will not bring sh!t down. You both know nothing, and are nothing. Have fun with it.

Theplane- Does the meaning of honor mean anything to you? If you didn't do your homework that's your fault. Who the f**k ever heard of a good Samaritan in business??? It's business, not the f**king goodwill. You undersold yourself, and instead of doing the honorable thing and selling the card, you chose to say oh I change my mind after I did some research.

I actually felt that you may have been a decent person right up until you did that stupid feedback business with Tyler. There was no agreement in place, and no money exchanged which means the feedback likely will be erased. This made you a dbag in my eyes.

Nuff said.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball

Last edited by iluvfish2; 07-05-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: mod edit
Old 07-05-2011, 03:43 AM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
F**k I missed another one. That's it im not taking off another day here lol. This thread is some funny sh!t for real.

Bowmanlord- No one gives a f**k what you think. You are less than nothing to anyone for the moronic sh!t you both say and do. No one wants your help, advice, comments, deals, or just plain idiot speech. You will be gone soon, and let me spell this out for you clearly. You will not bring sh!t down. You both know nothing, and are nothing. Have fun with it.

Theplane- Does the meaning of honor mean anything to you? If you didn't do your homework that's your fault. Who the f**k ever heard of a good Samaritan in business??? It's business, not the f**king goodwill. You undersold yourself, and instead of doing the honorable thing and selling the card, you chose to say oh I change my mind after I did some research.

I actually felt that you may have been a decent person right up until you did that stupid feedback business with Tyler. There was no agreement in place, and no money exchanged which means the feedback likely will be erased. This made you a dbag in my eyes.

Nuff said.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Last edited by iluvfish2; 07-05-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: mod edit
Old 07-05-2011, 04:07 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post

Nuff said.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 07-05-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: mod edit
Closed Thread