Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #51 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to j_b_77

WTH why does anybody get away with this. First the whole "let me see how many group breaks I can plug up then back out of most" thing now THIS? Cmon why is he still here???
Old 01-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #52 (permalink)

Banned.......................
Old 01-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #53 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!

Cdog, if you have any form of proof of shipment/proof of delivery you should either PM it to Pat or post it in this thread. For everyone not involved in this transaction please try to refrain from adding fuel to the fire.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc

lol..i guess they dont have too much to do all day than stir the pot. i find it amusing that about 15 different people can comment on a transaction that went on. now i have to send screenshots and emails to pat and chris to prove i sent a card? anyone else want any emails while im at it? should i copy the forum? maybe the president of the US...whats Baraks email address? ill add him too!

if im going to get "banned" for this then i dont want to be on these boards anymore so ban away! throw up a few of those neat little posts that you have for the "ban hammer" or the "black list" or "this thread is useless without pitures"....must have alot of time on your hands........

like i said before in my last post.....when i get home this weekend i am fully planning on checking out what went wrong, providing a tracking #, and checking my records. if you cant wait until then....too bad

actually maybe ill just wait until next weekend to do this....just to piss eveyone off alittle more. maybe see if i can get a "mail fraud: charge brought up against me for my $10 card being lost in the mail. Hopefully they will give me my 10 minutes of punishment fbehind bars LOL
Old 01-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_b_77 View Post
WTH why does anybody get away with this. First the whole "let me see how many group breaks I can plug up then back out of most" thing now THIS? Cmon why is he still here???
lets get a count on how many breaks ive been in and how many i have backed out of....can we get new thread going for that. i would be curious to see what the numbers and percentage comes out to

ill make you all a deal if the number is above 10% ill gladly tuck my tail between my legs and walk away from this forum ashamed and ill bow to you all on the way out and let you all know you are right

until i can get some proof of that im not going to give you the time of day...is anyone over 10 years old on this site anymore?
Old 01-30-2009, 10:21 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post
lol..i guess they dont have too much to do all day than stir the pot. i find it amusing that about 15 different people can comment on a transaction that went on. now i have to send screenshots and emails to pat and chris to prove i sent a card? anyone else want any emails while im at it? should i copy the forum? maybe the president of the US...whats Baraks email address? ill add him too!

if im going to get "banned" for this then i dont want to be on these boards anymore so ban away! throw up a few of those neat little posts that you have for the "ban hammer" or the "black list" or "this thread is useless without pitures"....must have alot of time on your hands........

like i said before in my last post.....when i get home this weekend i am fully planning on checking out what went wrong, providing a tracking #, and checking my records. if you cant wait until then....too bad

actually maybe ill just wait until next weekend to do this....just to piss eveyone off alittle more. maybe see if i can get a "mail fraud: charge brought up against me for my $10 card being lost in the mail. Hopefully they will give me my 10 minutes of punishment fbehind bars LOL
your right i have all day to do this stuff...your also right that i have lots of time on my hands...i would be willing to bet if the shoe was on the other foot you would be as pissed as i am...i have been buying cards for four years and i have never had one get lost in the mail...but like i said before if you can prove to me that you sent the card i will drop this whole thing and say im sorry...but i seriously doubt it got lost in the mail....

and if you think im messing around about mail fraud charges your sadly mistaken...20$ might not be a lot of money to you but to me its 20$ i could have spent elsewhere...
Old 01-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesterFan07 View Post
your right i have all day to do this stuff...your also right that i have lots of time on my hands...i would be willing to bet if the shoe was on the other foot you would be as pissed as i am...i have been buying cards for four years and i have never had one get lost in the mail...but like i said before if you can prove to me that you sent the card i will drop this whole thing and say im sorry...but i seriously doubt it got lost in the mail....

and if you think im messing around about mail fraud charges your sadly mistaken...20$ might not be a lot of money to you but to me its 20$ i could have spent elsewhere...
im not saying its lost in the mail. i siad its possible if you dont have the card yet. i always ship DC I can track it...when i get home this weekend.

how would you possible go about mail fraud over $10...they would laugh at you and send you on your way. dont try and threaten me with that. its only making you look foolish
Old 01-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
im not saying its lost in the mail. i siad its possible if you dont have the card yet. i always ship DC I can track it...when i get home this weekend.

how would you possible go about mail fraud over $10...they would laugh at you and send you on your way. dont try and threaten me with that. its only making you look foolish

i have already checked into it so dont talk like you know there pal...messing with the mail is a federal thing dude...and me look foolish why dont you go back and re read the thread im not the one that got caught lying...and it wasnt $10 it was $20...so keep pushing me to see if it was a threat...im not screwing around with you...
Old 01-31-2009, 12:33 AM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

you have no case bud, im not"messing" with any mail so i dont know where you came up with it. and i was NOT caught in a lie...moron.....
Old 01-31-2009, 12:50 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
you have no case bud, im not"messing" with any mail so i dont know where you came up with it. and i was NOT caught in a lie...moron.....
that email saying that my payment was received is proof enough...so just keep running your mouth and calling names cause i really could care less...good luck with trying to buy or sell again on this board...your board cred is really impressive...every new member should try to be like you...yeah and i am the moron....impressive...congrats on showing how childish you really are....

yeah know what i really dont care about the card or the money the thing i care more is that everyone thinks twice before they deal with you....
Old 01-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
that email saying that my payment was received is proof enough...so just keep running your mouth and calling names cause i really could care less...good luck with trying to buy or sell again on this board...your board cred is really impressive...every new member should try to be like you...yeah and i am the moron....impressive...congrats on showing how childish you really are....

yeah know what i really dont care about the card or the money the thing i care more is that everyone thinks twice before they deal with you....
lol how old are you, you think an email will hold up in court?? hahahaha my cred on here speaks for itself, ive been on here for over a year and have almost 1000 posts and like 17 feedbackrating. if they wanna listen to someone whos been on for 2 weeks over me then i dont want to deal with them anyways....moron
Old 01-31-2009, 01:11 AM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Quote:
hahahaha my cred on here speaks for itself, ive been on here for over a year and have almost 1000 posts and like 17 feedbackrating.
ok. had to quote it jsut to make sure i read that right....

Last edited by CaptainBOHICA; 01-31-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #63 (permalink)

....I was hoping you would hook up the BS detector.......

Captain, I think your BS detector is broke, it's always at max BS.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:31 AM   #64 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Cdog, this ones for you..

YouTube - Hit the road Jack!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:13 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
lol how old are you, you think an email will hold up in court?? hahahaha my cred on here speaks for itself, ive been on here for over a year and have almost 1000 posts and like 17 feedbackrating. if they wanna listen to someone whos been on for 2 weeks over me then i dont want to deal with them anyways....moron
What cred do you have on here ? Right now you look like some JO who scammed someone out of money. You p*ssed what little cred you had away with every childish response in this thread. Man up and stop being such a JO. You should try clearing this up like an adult or apologizing for poor judgement instead of giving people wiseass remarks. Your whole sarcastic approach doesn't make you look very smart. IF THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE YOU SURE DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB OF CONVINCING ANYONE.

You don't want to deal with people on here ? Do you think people are going to be sedning money or cards your way any time soon after this ?

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 01-31-2009, 02:26 AM   #66 (permalink)

your right i havent been here long i guess about a month...i have no board cred but the people who have dealt with me out side of you would have good things to say about me...my payment goes out fast and my trades go out the next day and if they dont i let them know whats going on...im a sure that an email will be good enough...

this guy just gave me a neg...the comments are the best...im hard to work with and impatient...LOFINL...i sent you an email last week the 23rd and no response...then a second one and both were ignored...and all they said was can i have a dc number...there is now way that it should take three weeks for a card to get to pa from ny....your a class act...consider it lesson learned thank god it was inexpensive...
Old 01-31-2009, 03:45 AM   #67 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

needless to say I am not shocked one bit. I know from my experiece with cdog he is no good. That is why I left the Neg and called him out on here. Then he got called out by Texansfan and now Lester. I think there is a trend going on here. Why would that many ppl have something against you or is the entire world against you like somebody else in this here neighborhood?

Lester I see this ballbag also left you a negative too. Thsi proves he is a kid and had nothing better to do. He backs out of a deal with me and leaves me hanging then he pulls this crap with you because he thinks a money order isn't trackable. Get outta town dude...
Old 01-31-2009, 04:06 AM   #68 (permalink)

yeah i know but i kinda knew that it was going to happen...i mean what did i do wrong???what did wolffer do wrong???to me this is a trend...i still have the money order tracking number so i will give it a call and see if when and where it was cashed...i lurked long enough to see texansfan and wolffer call him out i should have used better judgement...my mistake...
Old 01-31-2009, 10:37 AM   #69 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
yeah i know but i kinda knew that it was going to happen...i mean what did i do wrong???what did wolffer do wrong???to me this is a trend...i still have the money order tracking number so i will give it a call and see if when and where it was cashed...i lurked long enough to see texansfan and wolffer call him out i should have used better judgement...my mistake...
im really sick of everyone putting in there 2 cents on this that have NO BUSINESS. What did you do wrong? you sent 1 email this week and then posted this thread!!!!!!!!

for the last time....................i HAVE A JOB and am away all week. I DO NOT sit at home with my card collection on BO cards and chat with all the other collectors all day long. sorry that i have a life. collecting is a part time hobby so i put a part time effort into it. i didnt respond becuase I HAD NO ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i needed to get home to check my inventory and records.

you people should all just get a life. all you do is buy cards and sell them with no respect for the collector. your ruining the hobby. if you want to make your $2.33 try getting a job at McDonalds!!! they pay better! maybe play a scratch off ticket...you could win a whole $5.00!!!!! for everyone that felt the need to put there 2 cents in.....blow me!

LesterFan....i am home now and have check my records.....lets see if you learned a lesson on patience.....ill give you an answer to what i found out on Tuesday at 9:52 am......can you wait that long? or are you going to start another thread????

Oh and did anyone start that thread to see what the ratio is to the breaks i participated in and the ones I dropped out of????? didnt think so....cuz the ratio is like 57 to 2!!!

am i going to get internet fraud charges for this post? is Bill Gates and microsoft going to come get me for being mean on the internet. you guys are all a joke! throw the "BAN HAMMER" at me!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:51 AM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
Cdog, this ones for you..

YouTube - Hit the road Jack!
good one chicago....get a clue and stay out of somethign that doesnt concern you
Old 01-31-2009, 10:53 AM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
What cred do you have on here ? Right now you look like some JO who scammed someone out of money. You p*ssed what little cred you had away with every childish response in this thread. Man up and stop being such a JO. You should try clearing this up like an adult or apologizing for poor judgement instead of giving people wiseass remarks. Your whole sarcastic approach doesn't make you look very smart. IF THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE YOU SURE DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB OF CONVINCING ANYONE.

You don't want to deal with people on here ? Do you think people are going to be sedning money or cards your way any time soon after this ?
i didnt do a good job convincing anyone? if you would have read through my post thoroughly...wait can you read?...then you would have seen that from the start I had said that I am away on business and wont have an answer until this weekend.

how that for sarcastic? your added to my "blacklist"....LOSER!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:54 AM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
ok. had to quote it jsut to make sure i read that right....

capt....your just fat and black so i have no use for u. get a job

hows that other site working out for you???? hahahahaFLOPPED!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #73 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
needless to say I am not shocked one bit. I know from my experiece with cdog he is no good. That is why I left the Neg and called him out on here. Then he got called out by Texansfan and now Lester. I think there is a trend going on here. Why would that many ppl have something against you or is the entire world against you like somebody else in this here neighborhood?

Lester I see this ballbag also left you a negative too. Thsi proves he is a kid and had nothing better to do. He backs out of a deal with me and leaves me hanging then he pulls this crap with you because he thinks a money order isn't trackable. Get outta town dude...
wolffer you have had chip on your shoulder since you joined this site. you made no attempt to contact me about the payment so I have no use for you either.....i would have paid but you were quick with the comments button....
Old 01-31-2009, 12:17 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
i didnt do a good job convincing anyone? if you would have read through my post thoroughly...wait can you read?...then you would have seen that from the start I had said that I am away on business and wont have an answer until this weekend.

how that for sarcastic? your added to my "blacklist"....LOSER!
Well its the weekend and your childless remarks in many parts of this post show you don't not have a clue ether.
LesterFan07 giving you a negative first was wrong he should have waited for you to show proof of the transaction since he started this post.and should of waited for your proof before posting a negative on the 29th...thus making you fly off the handle and giving him a negative the 30 th....
But wait now you decide to hold off :
LesterFan....i am home now and have check my records.....lets see if you learned a lesson on patience.....ill give you an answer to what i found out on Tuesday at 9:52 am......can you wait that long? or are you going to start another thread????

Be a Man cdog11ksc and clear this up NOW playing games shows your lack of maturity.
BTW this is a open form and your actions to other post on this thread show lack of patience......your best defense is to clear this up Now in a professionally manor.
The unspoken "blacklist".... I for one don't not need to see because your actions with lack of thinking clearly show me not ever to deal with you.
Just my unwanted opinion.
Again cdog11ksc take a deep long breath and think before you post.
Your best defense is to clear this up Now.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:45 PM   #75 (permalink)

Wow this is really interesting... first off you must really have a tuff office job if you stayed up all night talking back and forth... glad I enjoyed myself at a hockey game and didn't stick around to watch this until the early morning hours.

p.s. can I see the conclusion to this before the wings/caps game... only have 45mins so please hurry