Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc
Default Update on how awful I am

Im sure everyone is wondering what the outcome was so here it is....

I have hopefully resolved this with LesterFan. I sent him a PM. If he would like to share that with you all hes more than welcome.

I willing and am ready to admit I was wrong It was a mix up. He paid through money order. I thought it was paypal. The money order got cashed and his note got mixed up in my folder with bills so I never realized I didnt send it. I thought I sent it, apparently didnt. Im sending him the card monday most likely and burying the hatchet. In my defense, like I said Im away on business alot. I should have responded to his PMs. I didnt have a definate answer for him so I didnt respond until I got called out on the forum.

He had every right to be upset with me and I agree with him 100%. As for the rest of you. well I guess you can draw your own conclusions from this. I wasnt involved with transaction with you so i dont really care what your opinions are. you only have 1/2 the story and werent involved in the beginning parts of the transaction. I just think butting in is childish. I guess you will all learn once you lose enough people on the forum.

feel free to throw the ban hammer or whatever other device you want. im not planning on being around too much longer anyways.
cdog11ksc is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,186
Default

"capt....your just fat and black so i have no use for u. get a job

hows that other site working out for you???? hahahahaFLOPPED!"


Based on these comments IMO this clown should be banned!
pac213up is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,884
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post

feel free to throw the ban hammer or whatever other device you want. im not planning on being around too much longer anyways.
aside from you deal gone bad your racist comments alone are ban worthy and should get you banned. Anything less is a slap in the face of every ethnic person in this country.

Hopefully you aren't around your kids enough so your racist attitude does not rub off on them, potentially turning them into equally racist fcks in the future. You would think in a society where we have been able to see past the color of a man's skin to the point of voting a non-white person into becoming the most powerful office on earth, that people would learn to refrain from comments such as yours but i guess some of us haven't learned, or were brought up as racists. you could have said anything else about me.. thrown any other insults to me... but the fact you resorted to a racially charged remark says a lot about you in addition to you being a racist. Says you are not only un-original and not creative.. but that you are immature and not smart at all.

so not only were you in the wrong about dealing with lester... but you are also ignorant for automatically equating a person with brown skin is a black man. you're an ignorant fck and you should be banned from here.

I actually feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your family that they have a racist in their midst. Pretty sad life you live.

Last edited by CaptainBOHICA; 01-31-2009 at 06:08 PM.
CaptainBOHICA is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
sportzluvr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Peoria, Il
Posts: 1,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
"capt....your just fat and black so i have no use for u. get a job

hows that other site working out for you???? hahahahaFLOPPED!"


Based on these comments IMO this clown should be banned!
Yikes? Is the "fat and black" part a legitimate description? Or is he just trying to put c-bo down?
sportzluvr1 is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
ChicagoCubsWS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Denver, IA
Posts: 5,110
Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS
Default

I am a kid...
__________________
Collecting Cubs Prospects
ChicagoCubsWS is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
newengland4me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 20 miles west of Boston,Ma
Posts: 1,137
Default

I see you didn't take my advise from the other post
***cdog11ksc take a deep long breath and think before you post.***

The only statement from above after admitting your mistake gives us BO members Hope ***im not planning on being around too much longer anyways.****

One less bad apple to deal with Please may I show you the way out ??
bye bye
__________________
Looking for Andrew Luck,RG3 and RUSSELL WILSON
newengland4me is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post
im not planning on being around too much longer anyways.
Can we only get that lucky... A few things I wanted to say back to you. First you are correct I have had a chip on my shoulder ever since you f'ed me and then leave me a negative i-trader. Giving you 2 months to pay for a card is plenty of time in my humble opinion.

Now getting to your point of backing out of group breaks. I know for a fact I have never backed out one as I am a man of my word. To me if you say you are going to be in a group break you should never back out. But that is just my 2 cents on the matter the fact that you have done it more than once is a you issue not anybody elses.
wolffer12 is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
aside from you deal gone bad your racist comments alone are ban worthy and should get you banned. Anything less is a slap in the face of every ethnic person in this country.

Hopefully you aren't around your kids enough so your racist attitude does not rub off on them, potentially turning them into equally racist fcks in the future. You would think in a society where we have been able to see past the color of a man's skin to the point of voting a non-white person into becoming the most powerful office on earth, that people would learn to refrain from comments such as yours but i guess some of us haven't learned, or were brought up as racists. you could have said anything else about me.. thrown any other insults to me... but the fact you resorted to a racially charged remark says a lot about you in addition to you being a racist. Says you are not only un-original and not creative.. but that you are immature and not smart at all.

so not only were you in the wrong about dealing with lester... but you are also ignorant for automatically equating a person with brown skin is a black man. you're an ignorant fck and you should be banned from here.

I actually feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your family that they have a racist in their midst. Pretty sad life you live.
how are these racist? i said you are fat and black? its a matter of opinion and a fact if im not mistaken
cdog11ksc is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,884
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post
how are these racist? i said you are fat and black? its a matter of opinion and a fact if im not mistaken
wow. you really are THAT ignorant aren't you.

what does race have to do with any of this? what place does it have here? tell me? IF I WAS BLACK, HOW DOES THAT HAVE ANY BEARING ON THIS?!?!

HOW? TELL ME HOW.
CaptainBOHICA is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
Can we only get that lucky... A few things I wanted to say back to you. First you are correct I have had a chip on my shoulder ever since you f'ed me and then leave me a negative i-trader. Giving you 2 months to pay for a card is plenty of time in my humble opinion.

Now getting to your point of backing out of group breaks. I know for a fact I have never backed out one as I am a man of my word. To me if you say you are going to be in a group break you should never back out. But that is just my 2 cents on the matter the fact that you have done it more than once is a you issue not anybody elses.
2 months? how many PMs did u send me. I said i forgot. sorry to be such a JO for "forgetting" i wasnt aware that me forgetting was such a action worth crying about
cdog11ksc is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
LesterFan07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sanatoga
Posts: 118
Default

the beef between me and you has been squashed...it has been resolved...im cool with it now...im a forgiving person...the fact of the things said at the CAPTAIN im not going anywhere near that...as far as me and you i have no problems,its done an in the past...but i think that right now i should be the least of your worries...
__________________
In search of all Jon Lester autos and patches if you have any PM me.
LesterFan07 is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesterFan07 View Post
the beef between me and you has been squashed...it has been resolved...im cool with it now...im a forgiving person...the fact of the things said at the CAPTAIN im not going anywhere near that...as far as me and you i have no problems,its done an in the past...but i think that right now i should be the least of your worries...
thanks for being an understanding person. now i just gotta get all the critics with there 2 cents to learn to throw away the key

can we lock this thread again MOD?
cdog11ksc is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland4me View Post
I see you didn't take my advise from the other post
***cdog11ksc take a deep long breath and think before you post.***

The only statement from above after admitting your mistake gives us BO members Hope ***im not planning on being around too much longer anyways.****

One less bad apple to deal with Please may I show you the way out ??
bye bye
You can always let him stay on my future property!!!
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 07:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,884
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

this thread gets locked i guarantee you will see another thread on your racism.. and will keep seeing references to it
CaptainBOHICA is offline  
Old 01-31-2009, 07:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,031
Default

LesterFan, please PM me when you receive the card in satisfactory condition.

As for everyone else, please stop the name calling and insults. Bans/Suspensions may be handed down in the near future once Pat has had the opportunity to read through this mess. Continuing to cause issues, name calling, etc. will subject yourself to a potential ban/suspension. Creating new threads to continue this argument will not be looked upon fondly. Please use some common sense and do not put yourself in that position.
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.