Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Block This Ebay Guy!!

ravenszibby28

Won 3 SPA rookies from him. Paid, including rediculous $15 additional for shipping(no discount offered or given)...... 2+ weeks later, I get an email,
"Sorry for not shipping cards yet, still waiting on top loaders and refuse to ship without"
I reply with "no problem, how much longer? The local card shops all have top loaders"
He Replies"I dont know of any local shops and only buy online"
I again ask 3 times over 3 days, when cards will ship and any update.... and still have not recieved any responses........

I filed a claim with Paypal, so hopefully I am not out the $85..... But beware, he currently has 100% feedback.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Not good. Sounds a lot like the guy I'm dealing with for a Drew Staton Triple Threads. Amazing enough almost a month ago the card was returned him for some unknown reason, then never tells me this, I PM him to get the status of the card and find out its back in his possession. Latest excuse is he's an hour away from the post office.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!

Texans, is the guy in question also a buyer on eBay?
Old 02-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

If he has 100% feedback he is probably legit...and just is a poor businessman/communicator.....I have done the similar with buyers...as some non sports stuff I ship requires special sized boxes, etc. I just refund the person's money, apologize for the delay, and tell them I will email them upon arrival of shpping supplies, and they can repay at that time if they still want the item after the delay. That way it does not look like I am trying to take off with their money; not that it happens very often, but I have never gotten a negative,,,,but then my supplies show up within 2-3 days.

I would definitely have filed the claim with paypal, as he is supposed to ship within 7 days.
tedsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedsports View Post
If he has 100% feedback he is probably legit...and just is a poor businessman/communicator.....I have done the similar with buyers...as some non sports stuff I ship requires special sized boxes, etc. I just refund the person's money, apologize for the delay, and tell them I will email them upon arrival of shpping supplies, and they can repay at that time if they still want the item after the delay. That way it does not look like I am trying to take off with their money; not that it happens very often, but I have never gotten a negative,,,,but then my supplies show up within 2-3 days.

I would definitely have filed the claim with paypal, as he is supposed to ship within 7 days.
I can respect what tedsports says he does, but Tex, the guy you're dealing with, sounds like a d-bag. My guess is that he never has any intention of shipping the items, otherwise he would have responded before 3 weeks went by. Good idea on filing the claim.
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
Texans, is the guy in question also a buyer on eBay?
Yes he has feedback from buying as well.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Check out his past feedback. He has had other problem will delivery/shipping of cards. When there is smoke there is normally fire..........

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!
Great Dealz Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

guy settled with no arguement when paypal dispute was opened, and sent full refund. Now.... he responds with a message saying cards would have went out on Wens.......

Would this call for all over negative, or nuetral and let it be?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

I can understand being pissed about the shipping delay and weak excuses (did the cards sell too cheap ?) but I'll never understand why you and others bitch about s/h charges after the fact. If he didn't offer combined shipping anywhere in the listing, why would you expect him to after you won ? Ask before you bid, thats why they have the email seller option.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
I can understand being pissed about the shipping delay and weak excuses (did the cards sell too cheap ?) but I'll never understand why you and others bitch about s/h charges after the fact. If he didn't offer combined shipping anywhere in the listing, why would you expect him to after you won ? Ask before you bid, thats why they have the email seller option.
You must have miss understood my posting. I was not complaining about the shipping and handling at all. Just stated that I did pay them, and it wasnt at a discount. You would think for the $15 in S&H fee's, the supplies would have been onhand, and not 2-3 week delay while he ordered them......

I DO think $15 is high, but I paid immediately without messaging or anything for a discount, because that was what post said.... Just included it to drive home the reason I was pissed on waiting so long...........
Old 02-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansfan View Post
guy settled with no arguement when paypal dispute was opened, and sent full refund. Now.... he responds with a message saying cards would have went out on Wens.......

Would this call for all over negative, or nuetral and let it be?
Please...for my sake...neg this guy!!! Too many people are WAYYYY too nice and don't give sellers negatives for things like this. I'd definitely do it Tex....he wasn't exactly accommodating to work with, ya know?
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

I would give a negative because only after you filed a claim did he decide to take any kind of action, and that was to refund your payment, which from what I gather was retarted if the cards were ready to be shipped on wednesday, why would he not just ship them????