Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Alot of back out or never finished deals lately (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/21386-alot-back-out-never-finished-deals-lately.html)

yountmvp 02-26-2009 07:32 PM

Alot of back out or never finished deals lately

I have done over 26 perfect deals with Board members.

In the last two weeks I have had three people on these boards make deals, promise payment or promise to send.

2 of them never sent anything and then took a week to respond to PM sent. I could see they were on-line but still did not respond.

I send same time if I have dealt with that person before, or if the other trader has perfect feeback. I in some cases still send the same time.

Luckily in these cases I sent nothing......

I hate naming names and will not. But I am getting tired of empty promises.

I dont mind people backing out.........With the way things are I understand.

But please contact me and let me know. In alot of cases several people may have been interested inthe same card .........and now I am not able to sell as easily because they bought elsewhere.

Please comunicate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fm8418 02-26-2009 09:01 PM

Hey I hope Im not one, did you get the money order a couple weeks back for dexter jackson SPA? You never said so, I assume you did since I never got any PM's

bigroger1980 02-26-2009 09:24 PM

i know one was me , but i explained my situation and i do apoligize , the ice storm totaly knocked us out of power and food and work for 2 weeks , couldnt affor to do it for the packer auto jersey's you had , and i think im signed on all the time on here so i think my little green light stays on, and sorry if i missed some of your previous messages , but it was really crazy back here , and i couldnt complete and if you had even sent it i would have for sure have paid you, i have never been a person of scaming

yountmvp 02-27-2009 12:06 AM

I will not name names unless I get ripped off. I dont do that. Just seems like it is happening alot. Bigroger you explained your situation and thet was exceptable.
If you want the deal it is still available to you

endthecurse 02-28-2009 12:03 AM

Add a new BO board member, wainwright_fan, to the list...

JohnMabry47 02-28-2009 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=endthecurse;177886]Add a new BO board member, wainwright_fan, to the list...[/QUOTE]

Awwww man. Seriously? I saw his name on the boards the other night and was hoping he was a good guy since he had my favorite current player's name in his user name. :mad:

Did he just not complete the transaction?

endthecurse 02-28-2009 02:55 PM

Not a big deal... he made an offer for a card from a break about a minute after I listed the card on eBay. I accepted and he said he'd pay "tomorrow". I told him I'd end the listing as soon as he paid. When "tomorrow" rolled around, he (again) said he'd pay "tomorrow". The card is now less than 24 hours from ending on eBay and I never got another response from him.

With no prior history and only a couple of posts here, he's not someone I'd sell to.

Cards fans are ALL untrustworthy! :)

JohnMabry47 02-28-2009 06:33 PM

[QUOTE=endthecurse;178092]Not a big deal... he made an offer for a card from a break about a minute after I listed the card on eBay. I accepted and he said he'd pay "tomorrow". I told him I'd end the listing as soon as he paid. When "tomorrow" rolled around, he (again) said he'd pay "tomorrow". The card is now less than 24 hours from ending on eBay and I never got another response from him.

With no prior history and only a couple of posts here, he's not someone I'd sell to.

Cards fans are ALL untrustworthy! :)[/QUOTE]

Well I know we're all untrustworthy...Geez... :) You don't have broadcast it! ;)