Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #51 (permalink)

I have yet to chime in about this. I get tired of the immature bickering back and forth. If someone wronged you then say something about it. If you weren't part of the deal don't say anything. Just take in the info and remember who has the bad rep here on the boards. That is what iTrader is for right? We keep on going back to the past problems. Move on already. Those people were punished and will continue to be punished when they do things wrong. Like Mike Ditka once said, "THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE PAST ARE COWARDS!" I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong in this situation, but MOVE ON!!! Enough of the childish bickering back and forth. Enough of the "racist" remarks. Enough of the "high school" maturity levels. If you want people to treat you with respect than you have to earn it. Just ignore and/or report posts that bother you. That goes for ridiculous signatures. This is a fun hobby site. If someone has something political, off color or off topic use the OFF TOPIC thread. I don't want to read about box breaks and have to read someones political views. Everyone should take a moment and rethink their lives. Are we on this board to have fun or what? Those who live is glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Everyone should realize that something (even minor) can offend someone. Choose you words carefully before you speak. That goes for everyone on the boards. That will make this place a much better place for everyone. Rob

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!

Last edited by Great Dealz Rob; 03-16-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dealz Rob View Post
I have yet to chime in about this. I get tired of the immature bickering back and forth. If someone wronged you then say something about it. If you weren't part of the deal don't say anything. Just take in the info and remember who has the bad rep here on the boards. That is what iTrader is for right? We keep on going back to the past problems. Move on already. Those people were punished and will continue to be punished when they do things wrong. Like Mike Ditka once said, "THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE PAST ARE COWARDS!" I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong in this situation, but MOVE ON!!! Enough of the childish bickering back and forth. Enough of the "racist" remarks. Enough of the "high school" maturity levels. If you want people to treat you with respect than you have to earn it. Just ignore and/or report posts that bother you. That goes for ridiculous signatures. This is a fun hobby site. If someone has something political, off color or off topic use the OFF TOPIC thread. I don't want to read about box breaks and have to read someones political views. Everyone should take a moment and rethink their lives. Are we on this board to have fun or what? Those who live is glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Everyone should realize that something (even minor) can offend someone. Choose you words carefully before you speak. That goes for everyone on the boards. That will make this place a much better place for everyone. Rob
i agree 100%. Finally a vet member contributing something intelligent.

"If someone wronged you then say something about it. If you weren't part of the deal don't say anything."

This is exactly what i have been trying to get through!

If someone has a problem with someone else let them handle it. First through email/pm whatever. Then if the issue still isnt resolved then come out and expose them in a thread. Once that happens the thread is for feedback and responses from those who actually HAVE dealt with them. (for example, he did the same to me, or i made 5 great deals with member, etc....) Its not meant for public humiliation and every tom dick and harry contributing there 2 cents and making assumptions.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post
i agree 100%. Finally a vet member contributing something intelligent.

"If someone wronged you then say something about it. If you weren't part of the deal don't say anything."

This is exactly what i have been trying to get through!

If someone has a problem with someone else let them handle it. First through email/pm whatever. Then if the issue still isnt resolved then come out and expose them in a thread. Once that happens the thread is for feedback and responses from those who actually HAVE dealt with them. (for example, he did the same to me, or i made 5 great deals with member, etc....) Its not meant for public humiliation and every tom dick and harry contributing there 2 cents and making assumptions.
I just like the way after 6 months you bring me back into this saying I was whining.......
Thought everything there was squashed and had moved on, then you bring that back..... Sometimes you are your own worst enemy....

And worrying about getting money back from someone who committed to something that I already put the money out for isnt "whining" in my book.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansfan View Post
I just like the way after 6 months you bring me back into this saying I was whining.......
Thought everything there was squashed and had moved on, then you bring that back..... Sometimes you are your own worst enemy....

And worrying about getting money back from someone who committed to something that I already put the money out for isnt "whining" in my book.
sorry i didnt mean to bring you back into it. i was simply just bringing up each "instance" where i was called out on here to make my point.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #55 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

i dont care if i can disable the signature or not.....new members sign-up all the time and open there first thread and see that CaptainBOHICA and cdog are being called racist!!!...by eachother! what kinda of message are you guys sending new people on here. I DONT THINK the signature is a place for these comments. drop it already
Old 03-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #56 (permalink)

I think there are a few that should take Rob's advice on the ridiculous signatures, among other things. This is a fun hobby site so there should be no need for that. I'm seeing "vets" and "newbies" that are guilty of this...that is NOT moving on!

Rob---I agree with you 100%
Old 03-16-2009, 12:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboesports View Post
i dont care if i can disable the signature or not.....new members sign-up all the time and open there first thread and see that CaptainBOHICA and cdog are being called racist!!!...by eachother! what kinda of message are you guys sending new people on here. I DONT THINK the signature is a place for these comments. drop it already
agreed, mine is removed. i do however expect his to be removed as well. if not, i have every right to bring back mine
Old 03-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
agreed, mine is removed. i do however expect his to be removed as well. if not, i have every right to bring back mine
Why would you want to brink it back? Can't you just show that you're mature enough to do your part in letting things go? If whoever "he" is doesn't do the same thing, then at least you show you're man enough to take a step in right direction.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Actually you don't , because you'll just look childish since he never made any racist comments directed at you. Whats even funnier is you keep saying what you said was only "stating a fact" about him being "fat and black." Newsflash, CBo isn't black, so if your going to make a stupid comment don't compound it with more ignorant posts.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 03-16-2009, 12:26 PM   #60 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74

To think I will never get those 10 mins back that it took to read all this
Old 03-16-2009, 12:26 PM   #61 (permalink)
ND3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbellis74 View Post
To think I will never get those 10 mins back that it took to read all this
Are you kidding me? This may be better than what is on daytime TV. I have a bowl of popcorn and a beverage waiting for more
Old 03-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Are you kidding me? This may be better than what is on daytime TV. I have a bowl of popcorn and a beverage waiting for more
LMAO - no sh*t.

What I don't understand is people come on a thread that they know is probably full of bickering just because of the topic and try to be the morality police ? When you have an open forum there will ALWAYS be disagreements, arguments etc. Throw money, shady dealings and some stupid remarks into the equation and you get this. If you're so tied of things like this then ignore the thread, its not that hard to do.

The fact that the person at the center of this keeps coming back showing no regrets for the problems he caused only makes people have more resentments towards that person. If you started a bunch of sh*t try keeping a low profile for at least 24 hours after you've been allowed back. To start more sh*t only proves what a pain in the balls you really are around here.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 03-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #63 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

"What I don't understand is people come on a thread that they know is probably full of bickering just because of the topic and try to be the morality police ? When you have an open forum there will ALWAYS be disagreements, arguments etc. Throw money, shady dealings and some stupid remarks into the equation and you get this. If you're so tied of things like this then ignore the thread, its not that hard to do."

im not sure i understand...are you also bashing the people trying to calm this down??? if im wrong please let me know

Last edited by deboesports; 03-16-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #64 (permalink)
Administrator

/end bickering
Closed Thread