Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Angry Big Problem With Board Memeber Lateralus Stay Clear Of This Guy

OK I'm really pissed looks like this kid is trying to beat me out of $75 already sent thru paypal and a Steve Slaton auto also mailed to him.

I know in the past another board member had a problem with this guy but against my better judgement i worked out a deal with him and looks like I'm gonna get burned.

Below is the email that i have sent to him, I have already placed a paypal dispute and I am definately contacting his job. I'm pretty sure that the USAF Academy does not want a thief working security for them.

I don't care how many positive itraders (9) he has it only takes one to go bad stay clear of this guy if even ever shows back-up on this forum. He hasn't signed on since 2/26/09. I have some choice word for this SC$MB#G but since I don't want to be suspended from the board I will keep them to myself. I am so "F"ing PISSED!!!

Hi Joe,

I am sending this email in regards to our recent transaction conducted on the Blowout Cards Forum. I have paid you for a 2008 Leaf Limited Matt Ryan autographed patch card and have still not received however you have my money and and my 2008 LCM Steve Slaton jersey/ball autograph card. I have attempted to contact you on several occassions but you have not replied back to me. I f i do not hear from you by tomorrow 3/3/09 I will be forced to file a paypal claim. I will also contact USAF Academy and speak with someone from the security department to get them involved with this matter. I have saved all private message correspondance we had concerning the transaction, I also have my paypal receipt and a copy of my delivery confirmation for the Steve Slaton. I am not happy at all with this transaction and require a response immediately.

Respectufully,

Ronald J Lubischer Jr

I work security on the United States Air Force Academy so my schedule can get kinda hectic with 12 and 14 hour shifts 5-7 days a week. All trades and sales go out as soon as possible. Thanks for the patience guys!

Copy of PM dated 2/23/09: Sorry bro, my internet comes and goes and my apartment. Only time I can really get on and reply to things is at work. Ryan is gonna be going out today (tomorrow at the very latest). Here ya go.

*EDITED*
CO

These are the cards in dispute what a D*uche!!!

Last edited by ronlabo; 03-13-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

I edited his address out. Please leave him itrader feedback so others are aware and pm me if I can help out with any other contact info.

Thanks
Old 03-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

That's an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Matt Ryan autographed patch card. (So I assume the deal was you sent him $75 and the Steve Slaton for the Matt Ryan?) Thanks for the heads-up and good luck in your pursuit for what is right.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_blowoutcards View Post
I edited his address out. Please leave him itrader feedback so others are aware and pm me if I can help out with any other contact info.

Thanks
Thanks...sorry about the address...I'm gonna give him 2 more days to respond b4 i leave NEG itrader...however I am in the process of contacting the USAF Academy Security Dept...Don't know if this will help but I know they won't be happy with what I have to tell them, if in fact he really works there!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky1053 View Post
That's an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Matt Ryan autographed patch card. (So I assume the deal was you sent him $75 and the Steve Slaton for the Matt Ryan?) Thanks for the heads-up and good luck in your pursuit for what is right.
yup...i had a gut feeling not to go thru with the transaction but i really wanted that ryanhopefully this will be worked out but I'm not feeling to positive about that
Old 03-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ron - I made a deal with him not long ago and while it did take a while to get my cards, he did hold up his end of the deal. He wasn't the fastest shipper but he did come through. Hope things work out for you.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 03-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Ron - I made a deal with him not long ago and while it did take a while to get my cards, he did hold up his end of the deal. He wasn't the fastest shipper but he did come through. Hope things work out for you.
thanks...i hope so too i tried to give him a fair amount of time but now 10 days is pushing it...what is disturbing is that he does not answer any of my emails!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Hmm. Dont see that name in the AF Global. Could be a contractor without and email though.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poonchka View Post
Hmm. Dont see that name in the AF Global. Could be a contractor without and email though.
I maybe able to track him down using this site...I hope
USAFA Civilian Personnel Office
Old 03-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

so what day this this trade go down?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboesports View Post
so what day this this trade go down?
i sent him payment on 2/22/09 and mailed the slaton on 2/23/09...my end was on the up & up like it always is!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 03:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
I maybe able to track him down using this site...I hope
USAFA Civilian Personnel Office
Hes probably a contracted Gate guard which wont be under civilian personnel control.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

I made a deal with him a while back as well ($50). It did take him a while to get it to me and was very slow with his responses. But it did arrive after about 2 weeks. Not siding with either person here, just giving an example of a previous experience with him.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
I made a deal with him a while back as well ($50). It did take him a while to get it to me and was very slow with his responses. But it did arrive after about 2 weeks. Not siding with either person here, just giving an example of a previous experience with him.
well i hope ur right and if u are i will eat my words but as a rule of thumb if you say ur gonna mail something on a specific day then that's what you do...at the very least he could contact me and let me know something!!! as of right now i do not feel to comfortable with this transaction...but like i said i hope i'm wrong and u and bam are right and he is just a god awful slow shipper and terrible communicator!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Hopefully you get your card. It does say his schedule is hectic and it might take a while to get back to you so let's hope you get your card.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #16 (permalink)

no offense but if you make a trade and receive the one sides part of the deal, I could careless if your schedule is "hectic"...hell we all have hectic schedules but if stuff is paid for and/or received and the guy cant be as caring on his side of the deal, I think thats a little bit much...I hope you get it Ron

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts_cardz View Post
no offense but if you make a trade and receive the one sides part of the deal, I could careless if your schedule is "hectic"...hell we all have hectic schedules but if stuff is paid for and/or received and the guy cant be as caring on his side of the deal, I think thats a little bit much...I hope you get it Ron
exactly...thanks!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #18 (permalink)

I think contacting someone's employer is weak. Just file the paypal claim and you will get your money back. I've bought from the guy in the past and it took a while to get the card but I got it. We have no idea what the guy's work schedule or currnet circumstance is, he even tells you up front his work schedule is hectic. As crazy as it sounds there are people out there that don't get to log onto the internet regularly. I would recommend just chilling out and let paypal work it's magic and maybe karma will pay you forward.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
I think contacting someone's employer is weak. Just file the paypal claim and you will get your money back. I've bought from the guy in the past and it took a while to get the card but I got it. We have no idea what the guy's work schedule or currnet circumstance is, he even tells you up front his work schedule is hectic. As crazy as it sounds there are people out there that don't get to log onto the internet regularly. I would recommend just chilling out and let paypal work it's magic and maybe karma will pay you forward.
thanks for ur input but what is "weak" is taking my card and my money and not getting any response in over 10 days that's what is "weak"...karma??? what is karma...i also have a hectic schedule i work 10 hour days and drive from central jersey to philadelphia everyday (1 1/2 hours each way) i held up to my end of the deal...sure i may get my money back from paypal but what about my card all i want from this guy is a response he logged on 2/26/09 and i had sent him at least 5 pm's prior to that so i am sure he saw them...so if contacting his employer is weak...i guess i'm gonna be weak

ps...if you read his pm to me he says he will mail the card on 2/23-2/24 the latest how is it arriving pony express?

Last edited by ronlabo; 03-04-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:26 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
thanks for ur input but what is "weak" is taking my card and my money and not getting any response in over 10 days that's what is "weak"...karma??? what is karma...i also have a hectic schedule i work 10 hour days and drive from central jersey to philadelphia everyday (1 1/2 hours each way) i held up to my end of the deal...sure i may get my money back from paypal but what about my card all i want from this guy is a response he logged on 2/26/09 and i had sent him at least 5 pm's prior to that so i am sure he saw them...so if contacting his employer is weak...i guess i'm gonna be weak

ps...if you read his pm to me he says he will mail the card on 2/23-2/24 the latest how is it arriving pony express?
I will have to agree that contacting an employer is way over the top. If you are looking to take it to the next level your options are his local police and your Postmaster. If he has an Ebay account you should be able to get his phone number. Good luck getting your end of the deal, from the responses it appears you will at some point.

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Hey, just got a quick minute to log on here at work. I saw your post. Im beyond sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I just got in and had a chance to check my work email (aka paypal address) and saw your email to me. My only real online access is here at work and our computer had been down a few days due to updates to our security software (C*Cure). Your Matt Ryan did go out yesterday (dropped off at the local postal annex after work) and I included IMO more than adequate bonuses to attempt to make up for the delay. At my job there are 4 off us required for working this post during a 24 hour a day work week. One of them went down with a broken shoulder so he has been gone a few weeks now. That means me and another guard are making up his shifts so I have been on 7 day weeks with 5 8 hour shifts and 2 12 hour shifts (overnights).

Once again, I do apologize to you, and itchy (who bought a Jags triple patch from me). He also had bonuses included in his package. I just wanted to pop in and give this update to let everyone know that I have no intentions whatsoever of taking advantage of anyone on her. I have come through on all sales/trades and will continue to do so. My participation on this board will be limited though until our guy come back or we get a replacement.

Also, to answer a few peoples comments, yes I work for a company that is contracted, other than that I dont currently have any Military affiliation.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:43 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Also, I'm not a "kid". Im sorry I have a job that has me going 40-64 hours a week. I also get zero, I repeat ZERO notice when I need to stay an extra 4 hours. Also, with having to change my work/sleep schedule twice a week I'm lucky to even find the time to sleep.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Hey, just got a quick minute to log on here at work. I saw your post. Im beyond sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I just got in and had a chance to check my work email (aka paypal address) and saw your email to me. My only real online access is here at work and our computer had been down a few days due to updates to our security software (C*Cure). Your Matt Ryan did go out yesterday (dropped off at the local postal annex after work) and I included IMO more than adequate bonuses to attempt to make up for the delay. At my job there are 4 off us required for working this post during a 24 hour a day work week. One of them went down with a broken shoulder so he has been gone a few weeks now. That means me and another guard are making up his shifts so I have been on 7 day weeks with 5 8 hour shifts and 2 12 hour shifts (overnights).

Once again, I do apologize to you, and itchy (who bought a Jags triple patch from me). He also had bonuses included in his package. I just wanted to pop in and give this update to let everyone know that I have no intentions whatsoever of taking advantage of anyone on her. I have come through on all sales/trades and will continue to do so. My participation on this board will be limited though until our guy come back or we get a replacement.

Also, to answer a few peoples comments, yes I work for a company that is contracted, other than that I dont currently have any Military affiliation.
ok i eat my words...and i will apologize...that's all i was looking for was a simple response INTEGRITY is a big thing with me...i know there are other former US MARINES on this board i'm sure they as well as others know what i'm talking about...thanks for the response and looking forward to getting the card...once the card is received i have no problem whatsoever if a MOD wants to go ahead and remove this whole thread! i'd be cool with that
Old 03-04-2009, 08:02 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Also, I'm not a "kid". Im sorry I have a job that has me going 40-64 hours a week. I also get zero, I repeat ZERO notice when I need to stay an extra 4 hours. Also, with having to change my work/sleep schedule twice a week I'm lucky to even find the time to sleep.
sleep is overrated
Old 03-04-2009, 08:54 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
sleep is overrated
LOL, tell me about it. Im glad this got squared away and I really do apologize again. Please let everyone know when you have recieved and what the package included. Thanks and I will try to check on as often as possible for an update!
Closed Thread