Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
mmondayjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Posts like this mean something to the member who writes them but honestly have nothing to do with my issue. Your expirence sounds shaddy to me but you recieved the item you bought which is a lot better then what I received. I appreciate your post but anyone wondering why scammers and rippers are still on here this is a good reason why. Every seller is judged by each sale. 1000 good ones and 1 bad ones doesn't mean that the guy getting the bad deal didn't get screwed over all the same. And he's yet to explain how he's been lying about my November 3rd purchase in case you didn't notice.
yea, im sorry that this really doesnt concern you. i just thot i would let everyone know the good experience i have had with him. if you r getting scammed, im sorry about that. like i said b4, im not taking sides, just saying some facts. i hope that this does get resolved. as explained in my post, mistakes do happen at the post office and maybe this is what happened in this instance, maybe not. idk. im not in a position to comment on that.
__________________
ROB GRONKOWSKI SUPERCOLLECTOR

My bucket: http://s1096.photobucket.com/home/mmondayjr/index
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
Post the other thread it proves everyone received there items. Some were understanding with the situation and some werent. But no one did not receive there items. Try losing you mom and grandmother in a month see how you function!
Hey in case you've not noticed atrain2004 this post says I haven't received not 1, not 2, but 3 orders from you

What are you going to do about it?
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,720
Default

.................
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,032
Default

Its natural to speak up for your friends if they are getting attacked. I don't fault you for that, we all do that. The problem is that when people rip one guy off (me) and they don't rip off another guy (you), and the person who got ripped off is voicing his expirences you should respect that and leave the good times talk out of it. If I wasn't mature I would take you sticking up for him to mean you don't believe me but I understand your just wanting everyone to know that atrain2004 isn't all bad. I don't think anyone would believe that atrain2004 is all bad, no one in history has been all bad. But your expirence with atrain2004 is not my expirences with him. On three seperate occasions I have sent him money on what I thought were very good deals and I have 3 seperate missing cards and he's not going doing anything about this. He is 0 for 3 with me and that's important to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmondayjr View Post
yea, im sorry that this really doesnt concern you. i just thot i would let everyone know the good experience i have had with him. if you r getting scammed, im sorry about that. like i said b4, im not taking sides, just saying some facts. i hope that this does get resolved. as explained in my post, mistakes do happen at the post office and maybe this is what happened in this instance, maybe not. idk. im not in a position to comment on that.
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,555
Send a message via AIM to atrain2004
Default

addicted-
orders 1 and 2 were done on the same night in a quick sale. You took 2 cards then came back and tooks 2 more. You should be able to see that from your records and mine. Your 2 exquisite base cards werent shipped with dc because it was $5 sale. Im sure those werent received by you either as you said. Well the other 2 packages show delivered I offered to refund half your money because quite honestly im not sure i believe you.

palm you want a tracking number for your $5 purchase as well? It doesnt have one because it was $5 FREAKING DOLLARS!

addicted dont attack mmondayjr hes a good dude. I wouldnt call us friends either hes purchased items from me just like you on blowout. So hes stating facts not sticking up for a friend.

So here is my last question.. So your arguement is yes it was delivered but no you didnt receive anything. So what did you receive then? You yourself said you receive so many packages its hard to keep up with. It wasnt an empty envelope so what was it? I tried to work with you and all your did was threaten to go to the forums.

Last edited by atrain2004; 11-15-2011 at 03:48 PM.
atrain2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
mmondayjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Its natural to speak up for your friends if they are getting attacked. I don't fault you for that, we all do that. The problem is that when people rip one guy off (me) and they don't rip off another guy (you), and the person who got ripped off is voicing his expirences you should respect that and leave the good times talk out of it. If I wasn't mature I would take you sticking up for him to mean you don't believe me but I understand your just wanting everyone to know that atrain2004 isn't all bad. I don't think anyone would believe that atrain2004 is all bad, no one in history has been all bad. But your expirence with atrain2004 is not my expirences with him. On three seperate occasions I have sent him money on what I thought were very good deals and I have 3 seperate missing cards and he's not going doing anything about this. He is 0 for 3 with me and that's important to me.
ok, i apologize for getting involved. i guess i maybe should have just stayed out of it. like you said tho, i kinda did just feel like i had to stick up for him a little bit...but obviously i understand how that means nothing to you. you still dont have your card, which is what matters to you. i get that. i guess the last thing i will say is that i wish you good luck with trying to get this resolved.
__________________
ROB GRONKOWSKI SUPERCOLLECTOR

My bucket: http://s1096.photobucket.com/home/mmondayjr/index
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Hey, when did you ship mine? Whats my DC? Please. stop beating the bush buddy
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post

palm you want a tracking number for your $5 purchase as well? It doesnt have one because it was $5 FREAKING DOLLARS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Hey, when did you ship mine? Whats my DC? Please. stop beating the bush buddy
Looks like you won't be getting one
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

atrain- if it doesnt show, ill get the money back. you are getting a negative if not here this week
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,555
Send a message via AIM to atrain2004
Default

i supposed i should of sent a $5 sale with tracking so after all i get nothing for my cards. but that seems to be the way things are here..

palm thats fine with me. im sure now your gonna say you didnt get them anyway.
atrain2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

oh so i am going lie about it? grow up KID
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,555
Send a message via AIM to atrain2004
Default

lol im no kid but thanks for trying... Yeah i believe you will lie about it now.
atrain2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,720
Default

Not defending him, but I honestly don't ship things with a DC worth leass than $10-$15 unless asked/requested. I don't make people wait though, probably a good reason why I have never been asked, "hey do you have a dc?".
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
addicted-
orders 1 and 2 were done on the same night in a quick sale. You took 2 cards then came back and tooks 2 more. You should be able to see that from your records and mine.
I agree with that. The 4 cards were purchased on October 21st, and you claim they were shipped to me on November 1 (11 days later).


Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
Your 2 exquisite base cards werent shipped with dc because it was $5 sale.
So what? You honestly believe that because I only paid $5 for cards that you have no responsibility to me about me getting them? This is the first time you've even said that those shipped seperately. Up until this post you've been lying to me saying everything shipped together. Now your saying they were shipped seperately? When? I paid for them on November 3rd, 12 days ago and have not seen them at all. When did those ship?


Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
Im sure those werent received by you either as you said. Well the other 2 packages show delivered I offered to refund half your money because quite honestly im not sure i believe you.
Refund me half my money on the first two orders or all three? You should refund me all $19 dollars but I will accept $12 total, full refund on 3rd purchase of $5, and 1/2 from the first two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
addicted dont attack mmondayjr hes a good dude. I wouldnt call us friends either hes purchased items from me just like you on blowout. So hes stating facts not sticking up for a friend.
I didn't attack him, the point is his deal with you means nothing when I am missing 3 orders from you. I understand his post but if he was in my shoes he wouldn't appreciate me posting what he did on your behalf.
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmondayjr View Post
ok, i apologize for getting involved. i guess i maybe should have just stayed out of it. like you said tho, i kinda did just feel like i had to stick up for him a little bit...but obviously i understand how that means nothing to you. you still dont have your card, which is what matters to you. i get that. i guess the last thing i will say is that i wish you good luck with trying to get this resolved.
Thanks brother I hope for good luck in that as well
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
lol im no kid but thanks for trying... Yeah i believe you will lie about it now.
ok im going to call you out soon. with a report on the card arrival.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #42 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,024
Default

addicted36 you may be new but you are a great member to deal with. Two flawless transactions with you already sir. Atrain on the other hand has a thread started about him in this section weekly, and it's never positive...
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,555
Send a message via AIM to atrain2004
Default

no addicted I agreed with the $5.00 purchase of the 2 exquisite base cards. I offered that same deal via PM and you didnt even reply to it you stated you were just gonna open the paypal disputes. Why are you now back tracking and taking this offer. Im sorry but this seems a little odd to me!

so if someone comes into the thread talking about a positive experience thats a bad thing? He was just trying to let you know Im easy to deal with.

Everyone else bash hate bash hate continue.. seems to be your ways
atrain2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

I was just simply asking about the card shipment, you got upset because you are getting attacked about this all the time. If the card shows soon, its no big deal man. I just wanted some info.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
addicted36 you may be new but you are a great member to deal with. Two flawless transactions with you already sir. Atrain on the other hand has a thread started about him in this section weekly, and it's never positive...
Thanks brother it's been a pleasure dealing with you as well. This forum is great absolutely love it.

I honestly sorta get atrains point of view. Say you shipped something and the confirmation shows that it arrived and the buyer says they never got it. That would totally suck for the seller. That's why I'm ok with taking 1/2 the cost of that order. I want a full refund. I know I didn't get what I ordered and know what that confirmation number shows. And because I'm being honest I would take half money and just write this off because of the confirmation issue. Maybe the mail got screwed up, maybe the wind blew them away, idk. Its ironic that the guy who this happened to is also screwing around everyone else it seems so I doubt that's just some coincidence this problem happened with atrain2004.

What bothers the hell out of me is my paranoia....what's to stop a full on ripper from sending a Jason Cambell base card to someone and selling them an Aaron Rogers auto? The confirmation numbers show it was delivered right? Sorry about stealing $300 but hey you got the proof in the confirmation number right there.....really scarey to me
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,953
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

It's funny cause this douche used to be a MOD on sportscardforum
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
no addicted I agreed with the $5.00 purchase of the 2 exquisite base cards. I offered that same deal via PM and you didnt even reply to it you stated you were just gonna open the paypal disputes. Why are you now back tracking and taking this offer. Im sorry but this seems a little odd to me!
You offered what in PM's? I would be happy to post whatever you've sent me if you'd like. What are you offering me?
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #48 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
I honestly sorta get atrains point of view. Say you shipped something and the confirmation shows that it arrived and the buyer says they never got it. That would totally suck for the seller.
This actually happened to me. I sold raymor my Ladainian Tomlinson quotable from 5 Star for his set. It showed as delivered but the card did not show up even 5 days later. I was shitting my pants being that the card was pretty expensive for a guy like me. Even tho the DC said delivered I still took his word that he didn't get it. So DC is not foolproof/end all. I would have refunded his money somehow but luckily it showed up. He was in contact with them and it turned out ok.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,720
Default

I just realized it, but it also happened to me too on ebay with a Cecil Shorts Finest Red Ref. Patch Auto /50
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,555
Send a message via AIM to atrain2004
Default

exactly what I offered here ill take on the 2 exquisite cards myself but the other 2 showed delivered so us each taking 1/2 the loss only seems right. I have no reason to not send your $14 worth of cards its plain ridiculous for you to think that. I know I've had issues lately with slow shipping I have reasons for that and have apologized and made it right. I have not run and hid from any of this. Ive dealt with it head on and tried to bend over backwards to make everyone happy.

This is my first time EVER dealing with a card showing delivered and the buyer saying it wasnt. Ive contacted mods and BO members i trust and have dealt with and thats what most suggested. I also offered to send you something else for your troubles. You wanted to bring this to the forum to see me get destroyed, knowing I had a slow shipping issues on some memorabilia. Now you want to except the same deal i offered.

Last edited by atrain2004; 11-15-2011 at 04:17 PM.
atrain2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/219484-need-help-member-atrain2004.html
Posted By For Type Date
View topic - BOWMAN CHROME NELSON RODRIGUEZ TREY MCNUTT GOLD REF AUTO FS @ Freedom Card Board This thread Refback 12-01-2011 10:13 PM
View topic - BOWMAN CHROME NELSON RODRIGUEZ TREY MCNUTT GOLD REF AUTO FS @ Freedom Card Board This thread Refback 11-22-2011 07:05 PM
View topic - BOWMAN CHROME NELSON RODRIGUEZ TREY MCNUTT GOLD REF AUTO FS @ Freedom Card Board This thread Refback 11-22-2011 05:29 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.