Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #51 (permalink)

Giving him half back on the 2 means you think he is a liar. That is not cool dude. That is not "bending over backwards". The dude is not trying to scam you. He would have picked a bigger fish to fry than that.

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 11-15-2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling error, meant would
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #52 (permalink)

Damn guys thats scarey stuff. I generally have a rule, over $25 gets insured. I wouldn't insure under that. What would paypal do for the buyer if he disputed that he didn't get it and the confirmation says they did? I know with ebay they have the "item not as discribed" thing to protect buyers on Ebay but this isn't Ebay.

I'm thinking of just putting in a full dispute against Atrain2004 now to see what they would do and retracting my $12 offer. Might be worth it just so I know. I've already lost $19 bucks what the hells the difference?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #53 (permalink)

I have had many fantastic transactions w/ several in this thread. My only comment is specific to DC, for .19 why not?
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to atrain2004

the difference would be coming to a comprimise on this. I know i know alot to ask go for it file the disputes if you feel you must

sacgwynn why would it matter it shows delivered and im still on the hook for this.. does DC even really matter if someone can claim they didnt receive the items? I guess we should all just spring for the $3.00 to send it registered if thats the case. What if the person says it was delivered and signed for can they claim the same thing?

Last edited by atrain2004; 11-15-2011 at 04:23 PM.
atrain2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Giving him half back on the 2 means you think he is a liar. That is not cool dude. That is not "bending over backwards". The dude is not trying to scam you. He wouldn't have picked a bigger fish to fry than that.
I have been doing $100 deals on this forum with several of you. If I was lying I wouldn't have picked three seperate deals averaging $6 a piece, that's just silly

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
Old 11-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
the difference would be coming to a comprimise on this. I know i know alot to ask go for it file the disputes if you feel you must
I sorta want to, as I don't know what they would do if something shows as delivered but I will take $14 and lose $5, nice scam you ran on me. Send the money back to me as "refunds"...that way I don't have any fees taken out and post here when I can verify

Old 11-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

this is all terrible... Atrain2004=not worthy and should have a MSF
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
This actually happened to me. I sold raymor my Ladainian Tomlinson quotable from 5 Star for his set. It showed as delivered but the card did not show up even 5 days later. I was shitting my pants being that the card was pretty expensive for a guy like me. Even tho the DC said delivered I still took his word that he didn't get it. So DC is not foolproof/end all. I would have refunded his money somehow but luckily it showed up. He was in contact with them and it turned out ok.
To find the LT I called the Post Master General for my region and they tracked the package down by the DC # even though it was scanned as delivered, it was not as MITM said, the package was sitting at the PO the whole time until it was actual delivered. They talked to the mail carriers, clerks, processors, the whole gang until the "found" it.

If OP needs assistance in getting the PMG's info for his location I'd gladly help, for the PO to say they can't do anything is BS, you need to speak with the PMG or Customer Assistance not the clerks.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:26 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacGWYNN19 View Post
I have had many fantastic transactions w/ several in this thread. My only comment is specific to DC, for .19 why not?
SacG you and I have done many deals before, probably sent ya like $400 in the last 30 days and everythings been fantastic. Getting DC isn't the issue. He got it. And it says it was delivered. The rub is that what was delievered wasn't what I ordered. I never got the cards I bought. All I got was the confirmation that something was delivered, just not what I ordered.

Right now I'm offering to lose $$$ and just be done with it but at the same time what's to stop someone from selling one card, shipping another, and then offering half refund when the buyer doesn't get what he ordered by using the excuse "The DC says delivered so you got it"? Slippery slope to me.

BTW don't I owe you some money?

Old 11-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymor77 View Post
To find the LT I called the Post Master General for my region and they tracked the package down by the DC # even though it was scanned as delivered, it was not as MITM said, the package was sitting at the PO the whole time until it was actual delivered. They talked to the mail carriers, clerks, processors, the whole gang until the "found" it.

If OP needs assistance in getting the PMG's info for his location I'd gladly help, for the PO to say they can't do anything is BS, you need to speak with the PMG or Customer Assistance not the clerks.
Backstory wasn't given in the OP. I first found out about this package last week. And I filed a claim with the USPS about it. Clain number was given to atrain. I have been on the phone with the Fort Worth post office, they spoke with my carrier. They told me that my carrier had no knowledge about this specific package because I get so many of them delivered. They also said that it wasn't at the post office location. They told me they couldn't do anything for me and to work with the seller and apologized. All I can provide is the case number they gave me as proof of this but that was the first thing I did. It was after I dealt with the USPS that I contacted the seller again to work something out with him and he said there wasn't anything he could do that I posted this. Not including that information to me didn't seem important when I posted because I went that direction and wasn't a help for me.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:33 PM   #61 (permalink)

wait a second, now im confused. addicted, i think i misunderstood some of what you have been saying. did you get a package from him and it had the wrong cards in it? or does it just say "delivered" but you didnt get anything from him? im just wondering...
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

so did you receive a package or not? If so what was in it? If it was empty or something you didnt order id figure you would know that. Trying to figure this out but its not adding up to me. I contacted USPS with your file you opened. They show it was delivered and physcially scanned by your post man that date at your home. Im confused now

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
SacG you and I have done many deals before, probably sent ya like $400 in the last 30 days and everythings been fantastic. Getting DC isn't the issue. He got it. And it says it was delivered. The rub is that what was delievered wasn't what I ordered. I never got the cards I bought. All I got was the confirmation that something was delivered, just not what I ordered.

Last edited by atrain2004; 11-15-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmondayjr View Post
wait a second, now im confused. addicted, i think i misunderstood some of what you have been saying. did you get a package from him and it had the wrong cards in it? or does it just say "delivered" but you didnt get anything from him? im just wondering...
delivered but have not received the cards from him.

I inquired about the status of my order as it was sticking out on my records like a thumb last week and he showed me the DC stating it was delivered. I then contacted the USPS.com about this and they said that the carrier did scan something that confirmation number that day. I however have never received those cards and I receive cards all the time.

I have received 2 packages in the past 30 days that were cards that I had no knowledge of expecting. I suspect though have no proof that one of those was from atrain. If I kept packing records etc I could know if this was correct or not but I don't. My suspicion aside bottom line is I have not received any of the 3 orders I placed with atrain and only have a DC saying 2 of them were delivered.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
so did you receive a package or not? If so what was in it? If it was empty or something you didnt order id figure you would know that. Trying to figure this out but its not adding up to me. I contacted USPS with your file you opened. They show it was delivered and physcially scanned by your post man that date at your home. Im confused now
I am not at all surprised

My story isn't confusing. Its never changed once in the entire time we've talked about this.

I placed 3 orders with you
I have never recieved a damn thing that I ordered from you

The USPS says that whatever you sent me that day was scanned that day. That's true. However there is no way in hell that whatever you sent me was what I ordered. I am incredibly meticioulus about this hobby and have never recieved what I ordered.

Not sure how the hell I could have done anything different. Bottom line is that you ran a scam on me. I know it. You know it. And I am waiting for you to fix it. You sent me something I'm sure of that. What you sent was not what I recieved or I would have those 4 cards and I don't have anything.

You still confused?

Old 11-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

atrain is a scammer, anyone who buys his story is a clown themself
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #66 (permalink)

oh, ok. i just wasnt sure what u meant. it still sounds like a confusing situation tho....at this point, the cards could be anywhere
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
It's funny cause this douche used to be a MOD on sportscardforum
That is funny.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #68 (permalink)

Disputes filed he's had enough time to follow up on this

Old 11-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #69 (permalink)

Honest feedback left for atrain2004. Anyone believing any of his crap is a fool. Don't say you weren't warned.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #70 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Disputes filed he's had enough time to follow up on this
make sure to leave the negatives
Old 11-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #71 (permalink)

Already done

Old 11-15-2011, 06:14 PM   #72 (permalink)

I had a deal go bad with Atrain, made another deal with him again for $40.00 and had 0 issues.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #73 (permalink)

Atrain after your done giving me negative feedback why don't you go to paypal and deal with the 3 disputes I opened against you

Old 11-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

NOW the buyer is claiming to paypal he received a package but the wrong items.. TALK ABOUT A SCAM! SCAMMER SCAMMER ADDICTED!! Your now claiming you received something but different. BOY OH BOY!! Your a liar and a thief! enjoy the cards and money you SCAMMER! Im done with this enjoy
Old 11-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #75 (permalink)

You must never have heard the saying, fool me once....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCollector View Post
I had a deal go bad with Atrain, made another deal with him again for $40.00 and had 0 issues.