Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Do you really think that this is all you need? I could sell you anything, ship nothing but a postcard with a delivery confirmation slip, and get away with ripping you off with the way you think.
This is where his confusion is. Did you actually receive something from him (as in anything at all)? We understand you didn't get the cards, but what did you get from him? Half the time you say you never received anything then the other have you say he just sent something (like a postcard) with DC to prove something was shipped. Altho as far as I know you can't put DC on a regular envelope. I could be wrong on that tho.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #102 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
This is where his confusion is. Did you actually receive something from him (as in anything at all)? We understand you didn't get the cards, but what did you get from him? Half the time you say you never received anything then the other have you say he just sent something (like a postcard) with DC to prove something was shipped. Altho as far as I know you can't put DC on a regular envelope. I could be wrong on that tho.
There is a minimum thickness needed in order to qualify for DC. Could send someone a filler instead of the card. Been done to me before.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:48 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
There is a minimum thickness needed in order to qualify for DC. Could send someone a filler instead of the card. Been done to me before.
yea, thats why i always put a packing peanut in bubble mailers if there is just one card...to make sure that it is thick enough. i went to the post office one time with a bunch of single cards in bubble mailers and they wouldnt take any of them becuz they werent thick enough to have DC (i had already paid for DC when printing the label off paypal) it was awful...so now i make sure it is thick enough each time

My bucket: http://s1096.photobucket.com/home/mmondayjr/index
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmondayjr View Post
yea, thats why i always put a packing peanut in bubble mailers if there is just one card...to make sure that it is thick enough. i went to the post office one time with a bunch of single cards in bubble mailers and they wouldnt take any of them becuz they werent thick enough to have DC (i had already paid for DC when printing the label off paypal) it was awful...so now i make sure it is thick enough each time
I do that too. I throw a few in there. They don't weigh anything, and I have a sh*tload, so why not?

I do require immediate payment when selling.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
I do that too. I throw a few in there. They don't weigh anything, and I have a sh*tload, so why not?
exactly. instead of throwing them out, i actually put them to good use. and like u said, it doesnt make the package weigh more so...its an easy solution to an annoying problem

My bucket: http://s1096.photobucket.com/home/mmondayjr/index
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #106 (permalink)
Banned

palm your a piece of work! sorry i ever dealt with you! all you want is attention and for people to see how cool you are.. Well your not.. your act is old a childish but yet you wanna call other members children..

Thats ok, I dont care what you or other numerous trolling clowns think. Should I just open the dispute now? Lol
Old 11-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #107 (permalink)

The bird is the word.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #108 (permalink)
Banned

Did you guys hear?
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:15 PM   #109 (permalink)

It's amazing everytime I turn on the computer, there is a thread about a-train screwing someone over.

Need help with member atrain2004
Negative feedback warranted? Atrain2004

Not too mention he is practically banned over on SCF and is a MSF trader.

So how is it everyone's faults that you can't ship things on time?

Addicted, sorry you had to go through this. You bought from me and were A+ all the way.

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
No nothing was ever received, the confusion comes from the fact that the postal delivery guy says he zapped it and left whatever was sent to my mailbox. I believe something was sent to me and something was zapped but I never received what I purchased. As well you have to understand a couple of things about me...

1. I regularly receive cards in the mail every day

2. I never know who sent anything to me until I open the packages. I don't know who "Jim Brown from San Deigo" is. I know board names and I know what "Jim Brown from San Deigo" is to send me.

3. I didn't know that this was delivered until at least a week after the DC says it arrived. Since October 21st when I bought these from Atrain I know I have received mail with cards that I didn't ask for. This has happened to me twice recently. I suspect that is what was delivered to me by Atrain. There is a guy here on the forum who will tell you that he sent me someone else's card recently and that I paid him for that card when he showed me the DC number showing I received it not named Atrain2004 and back me up on that. That explains one of the two weird packages, the second I am convinced was sent to me by Atrain. In it were 3 contenders I never bought traded for or anything

I hope that's clearer for everyone. If I am doing this wrong please tell me. From now on when I get in mail with weird crap in it I'm going to act differently

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
Guru- we have dealt for YEARS through here and feebay. Im not sure where your package is in USPS i trust you enough to not even question it. If it shows up im sure you will just repay so no questions asked.
You are correct.

And if/when it comes in, I will certainly repay you.

Thanks,
Eric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Laila Ali
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

And now Atrain has another paypal dispute to deal with.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

clear your PMs atrain...

was trying to let you know your getting a NEG if cards dont show soon
Old 11-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #114 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

just give him the negative, for all of this BS. he deserves it. it's already been long enough.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:26 PM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

still no card ATrain.... Tomorrow if its not here you gettin the banhammer I think, 4 negs in a week? Should be grounds for dismissal.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #116 (permalink)
Banned

well today is the day buddy, i filed the claim if no cards you getting the negative.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #117 (permalink)
Banned

congrats on your new negative, your lack of response in the paypal claim proves the point further. I hope you are done here now.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #118 (permalink)
Banned

got a PM on SCF about a $52 gift payment you stole from someone else too.... a$$ hole
Old 11-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Bothering you is like teasing a cat.
This post made me laugh because it is so true.
But on a side note, I'm waiting on cards from atrain too.

Last edited by pjnjjsdad; 11-19-2011 at 03:27 PM.
pjnjjsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #120 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnjjsdad View Post
This post made me laugh because it is so true.
But on a side note, I'm waiting on cards from atrain too.
Lol!!

Yeah he is a chump, really shocked the hammer didnt drop yet on atrain
Old 11-20-2011, 03:47 AM   #121 (permalink)

MOD's, ban this cat already, jesus.

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #122 (permalink)

he got me too, about ten days ago. He won't respond and can't provide delivery confirmation numbers after numerous requests. im out 28.00 for some bryce harpers. i filed a dispute with paypal. guess i should have read the comments before dealing withhim
Jimbo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #123 (permalink)

He's been added to my ignore list at the top of the member sales thread (i.e. right below this post right now). Hopefully we'll add more guys like this to save people from awful sellers/buyers!
My Sportlots: http://tinyurl.com/m77weuc
SpastikMooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:46 AM   #124 (permalink)

I bought a 49ers trio card from atrain on 11/1/11, paid him that day. Never got a message from him after sending payment, never received the card. I messaged him last week, got no response, now his mailbox is full. Fantastic......

In Progress Bucket: http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/KidDemon17/
KidDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:24 AM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
What the confirmation number shows is that SOMETHING was delivered to me, it is not proof that you sent me what I ordered from you. This is a tactic used many times by rippers. You sent me something, you did not send me what I ordered. On Ebay that is called "Item received not as discribed". I will not be scammed by anyone without saying something. I paid you $19 dollars and the only thing I will accept is $19. What you are saying is that anyone on here can sell one thing, send something else, and get away with it because "its a he said she said" thing. It is not that at all.

I have caught you in a lie about the purchase I made on November 3rd, there is no way I received cards from you on November 3rd that I hadn't even paid for and you've insisted that they were all sent together in the same package. That is not the truth.

Since I have no cards I bought, since I have already caught you lying to me, I can not believe your telling me the truth that you shipped me cards I ordered. I do not have them and would like a $19 refund to close this. That seems fair to me. In 100+ sales I have never had a problem with a buyer to warrent this posting. And the minute it is posted other members say similar things about you? What does that mean?
Before I get derailed reading through the rest of the thread.... This is f'd up. You cannot ask for a complete refund to close a case.... If you received part of the deal. Unless of course, you are planning to return what you've already received.... Doesn't seem like you are though?
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote