Blowout Cards Forums
Re-Pack Attack

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #126 (permalink)

Still no cards after 17 days, unable to provide dc#. This guy is a lying scammer. Why is he not banned yet? mods where you at??
scatchot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatchot View Post
Still no cards after 17 days, unable to provide dc#. This guy is a lying scammer. Why is he not banned yet? mods where you at??
was wondering the same thing.... what a joke
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #128 (permalink)

Only 1 mod here so it takes time
Also I would assume you need to provide legitimate FACT and not a streaming line of text
Seriously ?
I can say that Scatchot and I did a deal,he sold me 290.00 in cards and it's been 4 weeks and no cards
now,want to be banned over that BS line of text ?
Sack up and provide FACTUAL EVIDENCE or go hide.

While I have never been on the receiving end of the forum mob mentality,I would still expect someone issuing a claim to provide documentation data such as transaction IDs,screen shots and PM screen shots

I am sorry if what you claim is true you and palmdesert,but to want blood and not show anything just makes you an a$$clown and a$$clowns get screwed more often than the rest of us

Palm you will NEVER get someone banned here with a simple " I did not get what I paid for" he said/she said. Paypal is your only recourse for compensation

So, you need to provide PROOF....not hearsay or a random DC. Screen shots are all that will actually get you any peace of mind in the form you are expecting

However a BAN is limited.
1 phone call can resolve a ban and i dont mean calling blowout,so it is best to get it worked out with the seller or paypal instead of letting 20.00 bust your tw@t into a titter and put you in such a prepubescent mode and post like you have been

Good luck with your issues, just be mature about it and don't let your anger spiral you into being a bigger douche than the guy you have an issue with

Now you know why I no longer care to deal in ballcards 8700.00 in Tobacco sales since Jun and not 1 single mistake,crooked deal or shady buyer

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #129 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Also I would assume you need to provide legitimate FACT and not a streaming line of text
Seriously ?
I can say that Scatchot and I did a deal,he sold me 290.00 in cards and it's been 4 weeks and no cards

While I have never been on the receiving end of the forum mob mentality,I would still expect someone issuing a claim to provide documentation data such as transaction IDs,screen shots and PM screen shots

I am sorry if what you claim is true you and palmdesert,but to want blood and not show anything just makes you an a$$clown and a$$clowns get screwed more often than the rest of us

Palm you will NEVER get someone banned here with a simple " I did not get what I paid for" he said/she said. Paypal is your only recourse for compensation

So, you need to provide PROOF....not hearsay or a random DC. Screen shots are all that will actually get you any peace of mind in the form you are expecting

1 phone call can resolve a ban and i dont mean calling blowout,so it is best to get it worked out with the seller or paypal instead of letting 20.00 bust your tw@t into a titter and put you in such a prepubescent mode and post like you have been

Good luck with your issues, just be mature about it and don't let your anger spiral you into being a bigger douche than the guy you have an issue with

Now you know why I no longer care to deal in ballcards 8700.00 in Tobacco sales since Jun and not 1 single mistake,crooked deal or shady buyer

Ummm really? You are the one acting like a clown here. I did not get ANYTHING for the paypal I sent, what kind of proof do you want? They shouldnt be banned without proof? Want to come search my house for the cards in question?

You seem like you need to go hide yourself.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #130 (permalink)

Look at your response.

Quote:
I did not get ANYTHING for the paypal I sent
File an item not as described claim with paypal 1st

Quote:
what kind of proof do you want
I do not want proof but if you are going to escalate this issue to posting ban hammer pics,try posting screen shots of your paypal dispute,answers,etc
you do know if a person has had multiple claim issues in the past,especially ones of a similar nature,paypal will lean in your favor >? No, I do not think you do., your more focused on acting like a teenage girl on her 1st period crying for attention

Quote:
They shouldnt be banned without proof?
lol....

Quote:
Want to come search my house for the cards in question?
by the way you act, I would have to pass, I am sort of leery of trailer parks. I mean, that is how you are acting,then again you could be 16 years old and that would explain it.

Quote:
You seem like you need to go hide yourself.
No you !! lol.....kids
Old 11-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Seriously ?

Why would I just arbitrarily pick out Atrain and say that he stole money from me and is a scammer? You think I don't have proof? It was $58, I can deal with that, I will survive. I just do not want another unsuspecting forum member to make a deal with him and have the same thing happen. Should we just allow him to continue to make deals and rip people off?
Old 11-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #132 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Look at your response.

File an item not as described claim with paypal 1st

I do not want proof but if you are going to escalate this issue to posting ban hammer pics,try posting screen shots of your paypal dispute,answers,etc
you do know if a person has had multiple claim issues in the past,especially ones of a similar nature,paypal will lean in your favor >? No, I do not think you do., your more focused on acting like a teenage girl on her 1st period crying for attention

lol....

by the way you act, I would have to pass, I am sort of leery of trailer parks. I mean, that is how you are acting,then again you could be 16 years old and that would explain it.

No you !! lol.....kids

The paypal dispute closes soon and I get my refund. You are a complete tool.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #133 (permalink)
Banned

its time again boys....

Old 11-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #134 (permalink)
Banned

you come in here out of no where sticking up for this idiot... i guess you guys are friends i found your pictures?

Old 11-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
The paypal dispute closes soon and I get my refund. You are a complete tool.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
you come in here out of no where sticking up for this idiot... i guess you guys are friends i found your pictures?

Nope,I did not stick up for him,clearly reading and comprehension are 2 categories you cant seem to get meshed.

If the dispute is closed and in your favor, why do you expect him to be banned when you have not proved that claim ? if that happened, a simple screen shot of the resolution email would carry more weight than ANYTHING you have posted past your 1st post. I can't believe I actually am having to explain this to a person who uses the internet and paypal these days...unbelievable lol...but wait, it didn't close, you said SOON....rofl.

As I said, a$$clowns. If you think your claims carry more weight than anything else such as screen shots and ID info, you are bordering on flat out being viewed as retarded.

Feel free to make yourself look less "special" by throwing up random images grabbed off the web,based on page 5,clearly it seems to be your last line of defense

Still, you are more worried about replies and defending your virginity than posting or PMing info and images to iluvfish to actual protect other people....see you are the circus I suppose.

Last edited by Gibberish; 11-22-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #137 (permalink)
Banned

yeah ok dude... always act tough on the net...
Old 11-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #138 (permalink)
Banned

so really what this comes down to is you are calling out me and everyone else that left a negative Itrader on him?
Old 11-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah ok dude... always act tough on the net...
Page 2 and 3,that's your modus operandi friend, not mine

Quote:
so really what this comes down to is you are calling out me and everyone else that left a negative Itrader on him?
Let me redirect our viewing audience to the following

Quote:
Nope,I did not stick up for him,clearly reading and comprehension are 2 categories you cant seem to get meshed.
If I could find the application to draw the words in crayon, I sincerely would so it may be more understandable to you,instead i will use smaller words

You can post and raise hell, there is no problem. Warn others, I think that is the smartest thing and the most community oriented thing you can do,even though you went into full Queen mode to do it.
HOWEVER
Asking for a ban with no proof is what I have a problem with when all you have given was lip service and hearsay

Prove your claim then ask for a ban,that is how it should be done.

Take an hour or 2 and re-read several threads ,go back 10 pages, do the same.
You will see people flipping out,demanding action/Bans and nothing happening.

It's called a witch hunt till you actually prove your claim when wanting someone banned.
I have gotten people banned here, but I had enough common sense to provide information that could be VERIFIED without acting like an outraged teenager

Yes, I know you are butthurt because I did not pick up my torch and join the pile,but with 1 active mod, in order to HELP this community, you need to give verifiable reasons as to why a person should be banned. his itrader sales VS his transaction issues does not warrant a ban just on that. Full well knowing there are some people who will complain over anything is WHY it takes a massive hit 10%+ for the itrader to effect a members status here to be banned.

Your issue now is your deal is still in dispute,so there is nothing you can do until Paypal finds in your favor.

See, paypal has a SERIOUS flaw. A person sends a empty toploader in a package,using a DC through paypal= SELLER IS ALWAYS RIGHT...no matter what BS buyer protection they claim you get

now

Claims of similar nature will sway Paypal,but only if people file them and do not take a pay off,which so many do.

You simply had to use your brain to disect atrain, but you were more worried about your personal side.
Hell, he said he never did not send cards to anyone, yet Guru did not get cards and was refunded the day the claim was open.
He can still claim he sent the cards,but the refund carries more weight in public opinion than any claim he makes.

The only dog I have in this fight is how people demand and are confused when someone is not banned after them suggesting it and they feel harping the issue and acting as if Blowout is the bad guy for not doing so.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings,but people whom act as you have are all too plentiful here on these forums and you all need to be put in your place

No proof=Shut up
Plain and simple

While I do think you did not get the correct cards and he should resolve it as that is called Customer service, I do think you are wrong for acting as you have over the issue.

I guess that makes me a scammer sympathizer lol

Good luck with your dispute. Win it and then your requests will carry more weight. If you are scatchot both win your claims,then i would say there would be a slam dunk on the ban,but until then, it's just torches and castle doors
Old 11-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #140 (permalink)

If this member (atrain) has had MULTIPLE people call him out for shady dealings, why would you come on here and stick up for him if you hadn't dealt with him at all? It's to protect everyone else FROM people like this.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #141 (permalink)

Gibb is getting slaughtered by the mob, and I am reaping all the the benefits.

Hee Hee!

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #142 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
If this member (atrain) has had MULTIPLE people call him out for shady dealings, why would you come on here and stick up for him if you hadn't dealt with him at all? It's to protect everyone else FROM people like this.
He just felt like coming out to attack me via keyboard today. Internet gangsters these days... I can only picture this guy on the other end LOL
Old 11-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
He just felt like coming out to attack me via keyboard today. Internet gangsters these days... I can only picture this guy on the other end LOL
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #144 (permalink)

Just provide the facts guys, and the mods will ban him if/when the time comes.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #145 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
wonder if that cig is a virginia slim? would fit the guy well
Old 11-22-2011, 05:02 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
wonder if that cig is a virginia slim? would fit the guy well
You are being an "internet tough guy" yourself. Please stop.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #147 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
You are being an "internet tough guy" yourself. Please stop.
really? go away... seriously
Old 11-22-2011, 05:09 PM   #148 (permalink)

atrain2004 selling on FCB currently

Raimel Tapia was born to hit baseballs
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #149 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshowboy View Post
someone have an account there to call his clown a$$ out?
Old 11-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #150 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

holy sh!t

STFU