Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
someone have an account there to call his clown a$$ out?
You should make one.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #152 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
You should make one.
im actually trying to see if i can get him to talk on AIM.

Aol instant messenger is a free download and his name is theatrain2006 , he is online right now...
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
If this member (atrain) has had MULTIPLE people call him out for shady dealings, why would you come on here and stick up for him if you hadn't dealt with him at all? It's to protect everyone else FROM people like this.
Exactly FreeMan! I only want other people to avoid this guy. If he goes away and no one else gets their money taken, then my $58 was well spent. The fact that someone would take up for someone who is obviously a crook is unbelievable. And, don't say that there is no proof, what should I show the $58 paypal I sent to him that I no longer have or the cards that were never sent to me?
scatchot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #154 (permalink)

I like how the guy who got ripped is the actual dick of this story
Old 11-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #155 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I like how the guy who got ripped is the actual dick of this story
all 4 of us?
Old 11-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #156 (permalink)

I still can't get a response, delivery confirmations numbers, or anything from this person. two weeks, no cards, no cash, no refund. got me for $28 , but its the principal and lack of trust it creates with other members. filed with paypal, so we'll see the outcome. these are facts for the doubters. i have yet to leave a negative, but i will by friday if they continue to ignore me.
Jimbo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #157 (permalink)

I want to call the MODs out on this one. Why is this guy STILL ALLOWED to do business on here????

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:53 AM   #158 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo8 View Post
I still can't get a response, delivery confirmations numbers, or anything from this person. two weeks, no cards, no cash, no refund. got me for $28 , but its the principal and lack of trust it creates with other members. filed with paypal, so we'll see the outcome. these are facts for the doubters. i have yet to leave a negative, but i will by friday if they continue to ignore me.
Do others the favor of leaving the negative now. Sounds like even if you get your cards on Friday it would have been a brutal experience.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #159 (permalink)

Add me to the List I have a paypal claim filed against him and he just responded to that with a number that hasn't been sent.

Does anybody know his ebay ID?
Jrthurmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:28 AM   #160 (permalink)

Angry

maybe someone should go buy all his stuff and not pay and leave negative feedback
Jrthurmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:29 AM   #161 (permalink)

Here is his ebay for everyone to block. tripleasportscards
Old 11-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #162 (permalink)

Quote:
Only 1 mod here so it takes time
Also I would assume you need to provide legitimate FACT and not a streaming line of text
Seriously ?
I can say that Scatchot and I did a deal,he sold me 290.00 in cards and it's been 4 weeks and no cards
now,want to be banned over that BS line of text ?
Sack up and provide FACTUAL EVIDENCE or go hide.

While I have never been on the receiving end of the forum mob mentality,I would still expect someone issuing a claim to provide documentation data such as transaction IDs,screen shots and PM screen shots

I am sorry if what you claim is true you and palmdesert,but to want blood and not show anything just makes you an a$$clown and a$$clowns get screwed more often than the rest of us

Palm you will NEVER get someone banned here with a simple " I did not get what I paid for" he said/she said. Paypal is your only recourse for compensation

So, you need to provide PROOF....not hearsay or a random DC. Screen shots are all that will actually get you any peace of mind in the form you are expecting

However a BAN is limited.
1 phone call can resolve a ban and i dont mean calling blowout,so it is best to get it worked out with the seller or paypal instead of letting 20.00 bust your tw@t into a titter and put you in such a prepubescent mode and post like you have been

Good luck with your issues, just be mature about it and don't let your anger spiral you into being a bigger douche than the guy you have an issue with

Now you know why I no longer care to deal in ballcards 8700.00 in Tobacco sales since Jun and not 1 single mistake,crooked deal or shady buyer

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving
There are 2 mods on this site,not 1. Iluvfish and pskell. I find it amusing that these guys got ripped off and you seem angry with them and not the guy that ripped them off So all these people who are claiming to have been ripped off are lying? May I recommend COMC to everyone on here. You are a bazillion times safer dealing with a reputable and legitimate business then you are dealing with individuals on here. While there are some great people to deal with on this site, that list gets shorter and shorter by the day.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #163 (permalink)

COMC is soon to be the power house of buying and trading. I really wish they start a trading section soon. COMC is by far 200% safer then even going to you LCS. I sold over 5,000 cards on there in a cool brisk and never had to deal with the stress of "What's my DC, Where are my cards? My cards are damaged I want a 50% refund, I never received my cards, Non paying buyers". 20% cash out fees is more appeling then scammer nation.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #164 (permalink)

Last post in the thread because I am amazed at the level of stupidity present in the US
I was berating the OP for demanding a ban when he has not supplied proof,that was it.

RECAP

Leave a neg, make a post here, let others reply,wait for staff to address , if they ever do
Posting a demand for a ban,then more posts, with no proof of anything is not what needs to be done.

Yah,that is what I said all 3 times.

I thought you were brighter than this king,hell I know you are. Why twist it around ?

COMC is a waste of money as far as I am concerned. spend a few hundred there,waste of time and money for me.

Have a good thanksgiving,unsubbing
Old 11-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #165 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Last post in the thread because I am amazed at the level of stupidity present in the US
I was berating the OP for demanding a ban when he has not supplied proof,that was it.

RECAP

Leave a neg, make a post here, let others reply,wait for staff to address , if they ever do
Posting a demand for a ban,then more posts, with no proof of anything is not what needs to be done.

I thought you were brighter than this king,hell I know you are. Why twist it around ?

COMC is a waste of money as far as I am concerned. spend a few hundred there,waste of time and money for me.

I guess people have this bad of an attitude when they cant get laid?
Old 11-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #166 (permalink)

Quote:

RECAP

Gibber-douce just go away!
Old 11-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #167 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatchot View Post
Gibber-douce just go away!
+1

total tool Gibber
Old 11-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #168 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
I guess people have this bad of an attitude when they cant get laid?
And yet YOU call other people "internet tough guy"

Get your $$ back, leave negative and go on with life.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:18 PM   #169 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatchot View Post
Here is his ebay for everyone to block. tripleasportscards
This name is NARU

Old 11-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #170 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
And yet YOU call other people "internet tough guy"

Get your $$ back, leave negative and go on with life.
add you to the list of haters too?
Old 11-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #171 (permalink)

Quote:
add you to the list of haters too?
You are a walking, talking contradiction.

YOU call people internet tough guys and then act like a dick yourself.

Bash this ATrain clown on every site on the internet. He seems like a scumbag.

You just don't do yourself any favors by attacking people who don't 100% agree with you.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #172 (permalink)
Banned

I really dont care if you think I am a dick or not... Bottom line is I am a great seller, trader, and buyer. I dont care who agrees with me or doesnt, really doesnt matter to me. The guy above just came in the thread to attack everyone that left a neg for atrain.. Thats a dick.

I do good business, if you choose not to do any with me because of stuff in this thread that is totally cool, I have no problem making deals, none at all.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #173 (permalink)

Wow you really are a narcissistic little fella aren't you?

Old 11-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #174 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Wow you really are a narcissistic little fella aren't you?
Simply move on and dont do business with me....
Old 11-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #175 (permalink)

palmdesertcards: There are some things that you really need to understand. Take a step back, seriously.

First off, just because someone says one thing that isn't kissing your ass that doesn't make them a "hater". My comment at the end of page 6 was simply pointing out a character flaw, and I was pointing it out as I thought it was something you should work on. You simply cannot have issue with and fault someone else for being an "internet tough guy" (ITG for short) when you are touting around being one yourself. That would be like a person having issue with rapists when that person is a rapist themself. Doesn't make any sense. All Jon and I are trying to say is stop with the childish nonsense. Reread this entire thread, you have littered it with your ITG act when you could have just handled this like an adult. I have left people negs before and it never involved any of this crap you've put up. I just left the neg and moved on.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote