Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Need help with member atrain2004

Since joining the forum I have been on a buying spree and have made three different purchases from atrain2004

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...train2004.html

Over the past few weeks.

Purchase 1: Was for a Torrey Smith Auto and a Christian Ponder patch in which I paid him $8
Purchase 2: Was for a Daniel Thomas and a Von Miller Auto in which I paid him $6
Purchase 3: Was for a Benard Berrian and a Julius Peppers Exquisite card in which I paid him $5

Total I have sent to atrain2004 is $19

The dates of these purchases were
Purchase 1: Oct 21, 2011 Time: 17:25:29 PDT
Purchase 2: Oct 21, 2011 Time: 21:11:54 PDT
Purchase 3: Nov 3, 2011 Time: 17:25:29 PDT

My problem is I have never received these cards from atrain2004. I asked him about them this week and was told he sent them all together in one package and provided me this tracking number

And the details of the tracking shows that something was delivered to me:

Delivered
November 03, 2011, 3:12 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76148
Delivery Confirmation™

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
November 01, 2011, 10:01 pm
DENVER, CO 80266

However I have never recieved the cards I ordered from him, any of them. I received something from him but not what I ordered 10 days after I made my first two purchases. I contacted my local usps about this situation and they told me to speak with him about it and there was nothing they could do. In over 100+ purchases I have never had this problem.

In our conversations he has insisted that everything was sent together. It is not possible for this to be true at all. I made my last purchase on November 3rd and he says it was sent with the package he shipped to me November 1st. Not possible. He isn't being honest about this and I know I've never received what he says he sent me.

I have asked him to provide some sort of proof that this was sent and he insists that it was. I need some help here please. I have done well over 100 purchases on this forum buying since I joined and have never had any problems with anyone. I have never receieved what I bought from this seller and today is November 15th. He has never sent the purchase I made on the 3rd as he's never said he shipped two packages to me and my last purchase was 2 weeks ago.

Nothing has been delivered to me that I ordered. If something was delivered it was not the cards I ordered. Should I just go ahead and file paypal disputes? What is to stop other sellers from sending something other then what you order and throwing delivery confirmation on the package and getting away with ripping you off? This is very troubling to me

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!

Last edited by addicted36; 11-15-2011 at 03:06 PM.
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

He also owes me something, I cant find the PM but he didnt ship something to me.

This kid is a clown, he always has this issue.

If my cards dont show soon you will be seeing a major call out of clowns
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

I tried to warn everyone about this douche but no one listened.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

He also owes me a Jordan & Blake Griffin graded cards.

He told me they were in the mail...

then... Just refunded my money yesterday when I opened a paypal dispute.

I don't know if I should leave him a negative or neutral feedback on here to warn others.

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

He regularly lies. Good luck with this one.

Negative feedback warranted? Atrain2004

And this is why you leave negative feedback after a deal gone bad.

Last edited by Tyler; 11-15-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
He also owes me a Jordan & Blake Griffin graded cards.

He told me they were in the mail...

then... Just refunded my money yesterday when I opened a paypal dispute.

I don't know if I should leave him a negative or neutral feedback on here to warn others.
Neg his stupid ass.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Surprise surprise. Those deals were way to good to be true anyway.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to atrain2004

addicted im not sure what you want me to do the package shows delivered and Im the bad guy. Ive tried to work this out with you in a pm but you only want ALL the money back, Problem is it shows your items as being delivered. Ive been slow on shipping but I have never not delivered the items purchased. Ive contacted a mod to discuss what should be done about this but you just wanna hang me out to dry for $19 which shows delivered. I printed the label off from paypal to your address you can verify that.

Palm your ridley and gates were shipped.. Im a clown your the one that cant seem to not fight with everyone in every thread.

Tyler thanks much appreciate for your comment

jp98 takes 48 hours to pay now feels as if im the bad guy you received your items in 3 days almost as long as it took you to pay so stop it!

Guru- we have dealt for YEARS through here and feebay. Im not sure where your package is in USPS i trust you enough to not even question it. If it shows up im sure you will just repay so no questions asked.

Last edited by atrain2004; 11-15-2011 at 03:18 PM.
atrain2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain2004 View Post
addicted im not sure what you want me to do the package shows delivered and Im the bad guy. Ive tried to work this out with you in a pm but you only want ALL the money back, Problem is it shows your items as being delivered. Ive been slow on shipping but I have never not delivered the items purchased. Ive contacted a mod to discuss what should be done about this but you just wanna hang me out to dry for $19 which shows delivered. I printed the label off from paypal to your address you can verify that.

Palm your ridley and gates were shipped.. Im a clown your the one that cant seem to not fight with everyone in every thread.
I dont care who gets mad at me online, ill tell you the same I tell every other BONEHEADED CLOWN ON HERE, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

I just want my cards.

I will continue to fight with internet gangsters all I want, if you dont like it dont deal with me. My money talks and while people want to talk #(*$# about me, my money still talks.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

he was a douche on sportscardforum and is a douche on here.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
he was a douche on sportscardforum and is a douche on here.
who me? lol im pretty easy going on SCF
Old 11-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

palm thats just too funny for me.. a threat over the computer is absolute just too funny to me.

addicted you can open the paypal claims ive tried to work with you to work out an agreement. You want all your money back for cards delivered to you. Theres proof above you got them so go for it!

avp your an eagles fan enough said.. id be mad too.. i must of been a horrible person top 10 in trades all time at scf... why dont you scamper back over there
Old 11-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

What the confirmation number shows is that SOMETHING was delivered to me, it is not proof that you sent me what I ordered from you. This is a tactic used many times by rippers. You sent me something, you did not send me what I ordered. On Ebay that is called "Item received not as discribed". I will not be scammed by anyone without saying something. I paid you $19 dollars and the only thing I will accept is $19. What you are saying is that anyone on here can sell one thing, send something else, and get away with it because "its a he said she said" thing. It is not that at all.

I have caught you in a lie about the purchase I made on November 3rd, there is no way I received cards from you on November 3rd that I hadn't even paid for and you've insisted that they were all sent together in the same package. That is not the truth.

Since I have no cards I bought, since I have already caught you lying to me, I can not believe your telling me the truth that you shipped me cards I ordered. I do not have them and would like a $19 refund to close this. That seems fair to me. In 100+ sales I have never had a problem with a buyer to warrent this posting. And the minute it is posted other members say similar things about you? What does that mean?

Old 11-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

i have to stick up for atrain here. i have done many deals with him for cards and they have always been delivered to me in a timely manner. another deal i did with him was for a steve young autographed ball. i bought it back in october and a couple weeks passed and i had not gotten it yet, so i sent him a pm asking what was going on with it and he did so much to find out what happened to it. he really went out of his way to find it. it turns out that it got misrouted to somewhere else so he called and told them to send it to me and it got to me a couple days after that. so, while there was a slight problem with that, i dont think it was his fault. mistakes happen with the post office all the time...he really is great to deal with...for me, at least. obviously i cant speak for everyone else he has done deals with...but i just wanted to come out and vouch for him as someone who has done a lot of good deals with him and has had a good experience dealing with him.
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

addicted- dont buy from this clown anymore, look at his feedback on SCF as well, he is a con artist that somehow eludes the massive banhammer somehow.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
palm thats just too funny for me.. a threat over the computer is absolute just too funny to me.

addicted you can open the paypal claims ive tried to work with you to work out an agreement. You want all your money back for cards delivered to you. Theres proof above you got them so go for it!

avp your an eagles fan enough said.. id be mad too.. i must of been a horrible person top 10 in trades all time at scf... why dont you scamper back over there
i can scamper where ever i want to scamper mr
Old 11-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

addicted everyone else received exactly what they purchased.

mmonday thanks buddy its been a pleasure to deal with you! You unlike many of these other people are a great person!

everyone wants to throw me under the bus fine.. Like ive said before cant be any worse then life has been lately. So bring it on!

Im here to stand up for myself call me all the names you want. Would you refund a payment if the item shows being delivered?

Id bet you wouldnt! Ive tried to discuss this with addicted through pms.

HATE HATE HATE thats all most of you do here is HATE!! must be sad living such a hateful life!

Post the other thread it proves everyone received there items. Some were understanding with the situation and some werent. But no one did not receive there items. Try losing you mom and grandmother in a month see how you function!

Last edited by atrain2004; 11-15-2011 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
jp98 takes 48 hours to pay now feels as if im the bad guy you received your items in 3 days almost as long as it took you to pay so stop it!
I bought the cards one night and paid the next morning after about 10-15 PM's begging and harrassing me to pay, I'm not sure if you can count, but that was not 48 hours or even close.

Nice job making yourself look like an ass even more
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

i just find it funny that so many people have had issues with you on here.

why would that be? Explain my best friend
Old 11-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #21 (permalink)

Posts like this mean something to the member who writes them but honestly have nothing to do with my issue. Your expirence sounds shaddy to me but you recieved the item you bought which is a lot better then what I received. I appreciate your post but anyone wondering why scammers and rippers are still on here this is a good reason why. Every seller is judged by each sale. 1000 good ones and 1 bad ones doesn't mean that the guy getting the bad deal didn't get screwed over all the same. And he's yet to explain how he's been lying about my November 3rd purchase in case you didn't notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmondayjr View Post
i have to stick up for atrain here. i have done many deals with him for cards and they have always been delivered to me in a timely manner. another deal i did with him was for a steve young autographed ball. i bought it back in october and a couple weeks passed and i had not gotten it yet, so i sent him a pm asking what was going on with it and he did so much to find out what happened to it. he really went out of his way to find it. it turns out that it got misrouted to somewhere else so he called and told them to send it to me and it got to me a couple days after that. so, while there was a slight problem with that, i dont think it was his fault. mistakes happen with the post office all the time...he really is great to deal with...for me, at least. obviously i cant speak for everyone else he has done deals with...but i just wanted to come out and vouch for him as someone who has done a lot of good deals with him and has had a good experience dealing with him.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

hey atrain, whats my DC#?
Old 11-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #23 (permalink)

thanks atrain, i appreciate it. it has been nice dealing with you too.

and, to everyone else, just please note that i am not necessarily "taking his side" here...i dont want to get caught up in any fights...i just think that since people are coming out saying that they have had problems with him, i thot that i should let everyone know that i have not and i have done good deals with him. just so people wont see this and automatically think he is ALL bad
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

and throw this in because it seems to get everyone furious

Old 11-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
addicted everyone else received exactly what they purchased.
And I am to care about that why? No offense to anyone else but when I buy something at Amazon and I get it in and it's nothing like I ordered you honestly expect me to be like "oh well they sent me something, screw it they've been good to a million other people" Are you serious?