Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default This is no longer the official list...

Closed thread

Last edited by SpastikMooss; 09-02-2012 at 01:32 PM.
SpastikMooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

ebay NPB mah73 been over a week still no response
Old 11-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordeve86 View Post
ebay NPB mah73 been over a week still no response
Good start! Lots of negative messages listed as positive feedback since sellers can only leave positives to buyers on Ebay. Thanks!
Old 11-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Slugga1982... He scammed me and a couple others on here on breaks/grab bags.
matt roberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt roberson View Post
Slugga1982... He scammed me and a couple others on here on breaks/grab bags.
I read through slugga's stuff on other sites and ebay, and it looks like it was all a one incident (i.e. other than those couple group breaks he was legit for a long time, and he claims this incident was a family emergency). But he does have three other negatives for other stuff so I'll put him down for now.

In the future though, maybe I need a section for the ignorable people and a section for the warning people. Ignorable means don't deal with this person: you will be ripped off. Warning means be careful, there's a chance but maybe they just messed up real bad once.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Looks like you can add atrain2004 to your list.

Need help with member atrain2004
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Here is another ........train, but this one is Waintrain.

Ignore waintrain and you'll do yourself a huge favor
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

slugga1982

I think he did the breaks and maybe hit something real nice and didn't want to give it up. either way worth the black list to me, you don't have to put him on here for me hes already made my personal black list

but on a side note he was intentionally shady to me, lied and said cards were on there way to string it past the 45 days where I could file claim. should have filed and asked questions later, oh and I caught him on it to. when I didn't get a response for like 3 days I low bid one of his bin/bo items real low and he declined it within seconds, then blocked me from auctions after re-offering low again with a nasty message.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #9 (permalink)

Added them both tyson. waintrain I wasn't 100% sure about since his history is pretty recent, but atrain has a longer history plus the SCF ban so I added him without question.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:00 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt roberson View Post
slugga1982

I think he did the breaks and maybe hit something real nice and didn't want to give it up. either way worth the black list to me, you don't have to put him on here for me hes already made my personal black list

but on a side note he was intentionally shady to me, lied and said cards were on there way to string it past the 45 days where I could file claim. should have filed and asked questions later, oh and I caught him on it to. when I didn't get a response for like 3 days I low bid one of his bin/bo items real low and he declined it within seconds, then blocked me from auctions after re-offering low again with a nasty message.
Thanks for the additional info, I added a blurb to his listing!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:55 AM   #11 (permalink)

Add cgcmonster68 to the NPB List please

If you check his feedback here it was ALL negative feedback about him doing this and EBay removed it all after I put in mine and I got a warning?

Twisted right? Thanks for the list

eBay Feedback Profile for cgcmonster68

Looking to Buy- Redskins-Raiders-Bills-Lakers-PelicansRookie Autos
FreeFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:02 AM   #12 (permalink)

Thanks Flow!

And that's my last add of the night...need to consistently work on this paper due Wednesday lol. But you guys keep adding stuff through the night. I'll add them to the list tomorrow when I get a chance!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:11 AM   #13 (permalink)

u can add cowboysno.1 to that list, she just filled a chargeback on a ebay purchase. wont respond to email or say why she did. im 100% she got the cards
mnava18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:44 AM   #14 (permalink)

I bought a 49ers trio card from atrain in 11/1/11, paid him that day. Never got a message from him after sending payment, never received the card. I messaged him last week, got no response, now his mailbox is full. Fantastic......

In Progress Bucket: http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/KidDemon17/
KidDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:19 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnava18 View Post
u can add cowboysno.1 to that list, she just filled a chargeback on a ebay purchase. wont respond to email or say why she did. im 100% she got the cards
That's fishy, but it's her first and only offense so I'm not putting her on the ignore list quite yet.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnava18 View Post
Very curious how you are 100% sure on that?
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:01 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

This is a great idea guys, but I can just see people getting "public call outs" in here. We should have it clear in the rules that "public call outs" arent for in here, only confirmed scamming idiots.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:02 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Very curious how you are 100% sure on that?
Yeah that's part of the reason I didn't add that person to the list yet. To be on this list we need a pretty solid case - either a lot of people were affected, or if there was just one case it has to be pretty awful with lots of proof. One case with he said she said doesn't warrant an addition to the list. Not saying it wasn't a ripoff buyer, and I am tracking that feedback now just in case, but for now it's too early to call.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:03 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
This is a great idea guys, but I can just see people getting "public call outs" in here. We should have it clear in the rules that "public call outs" arent for in here, only confirmed scamming idiots.
Very good idea! I'll add that to the rules. I also need to add that you need evidence to throw a person on this list. No "this guy ripped me off I swear" based on assumptions when every other transaction this person ever did was positive. Have to build a case to get someone on this list, because we don't want to screw any nice people here.

Edit: Changed the wording, whadya think?

Last edited by SpastikMooss; 11-22-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #20 (permalink)

Just my 2 cents -
If you think forum member is deserving of being on a baddie list,
why not just ban them ?
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Just my 2 cents -
If you think forum member is deserving of being on a baddie list,
why not just ban them ?
Because I'm not a moderator

But also some of these guys are people from Ebay who aren't on the forum. We're definitely not in charge of Ebay, so we do need to warn people about those guys.

Also, some of the baddies here often move to other forums (SCF, FCB, Beckett, etc.). This list is indexed by google and so people will be able to find it with a simple google search. If someone on FCB thinks something is fishy with atrain2004, for instance, and they google that username, this list will come up and they'll see not to deal with him. In that way this list helps not just blowout members, but also members from other sites.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

I just want to say thanks again for this list, its not going to stop scamming and stealing 100%, but if it can save someone their stuff just one time its worth the effort. Honestly, the scamming seems to be on the rise and it makes me very angry. Lucky I have only been burned on anything card related a couple times over the years, but I can tell you the couple times I did I was very upset. Stealing cards to me is just like coming into my house and stealing a $100 off my dresser.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Because I'm not a moderator

But also some of these guys are people from Ebay who aren't on the forum. We're definitely not in charge of Ebay, so we do need to warn people about those guys.

Also, some of the baddies here often move to other forums (SCF, FCB, Beckett, etc.). This list is indexed by google and so people will be able to find it with a simple google search. If someone on FCB thinks something is fishy with atrain2004, for instance, and they google that username, this list will come up and they'll see not to deal with him. In that way this list helps not just blowout members, but also members from other sites.
I understand the difference between ebay and here. As far as the things blowout does have control over, such as an atrain situation, may I humbly suggest that those people be submitted to a mod for banning ?

and
Thanks for your effort, it is appreciated
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
I just want to say thanks again for this list, its not going to stop scamming and stealing 100%, but if it can save someone their stuff just one time its worth the effort. Honestly, the scamming seems to be on the rise and it makes me very angry. Lucky I have only been burned on anything card related a couple times over the years, but I can tell you the couple times I did I was very upset. Stealing cards to me is just like coming into my house and stealing a $100 off my dresser.
You're welcome palm! I know we'll never stop it 100%, but my hope is what you're saying - even if one transaction gets stopped this list did its job. I've personally only been burned once and it was just $20, but that sick taste never quite leaves your mouth. This is an awesome hobby when its scam free, so hopefully we'll stop a few baddies in their tracks!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:40 AM   #25 (permalink)

^agree 100%, f scammers. hurt em where it counts the pocket book.