Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

Bravo...standing ovation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Why don't you think about it for a minute instead of running your mouth? Bumping a thread is very black and white, there is the timestamp. Ripping people off has a lot of different levels and he said she saids about it. It takes a lot more investigating. Suspending you for bumping a thread is fair. You cannot bump your threads early. Dont' confuse punishing you with a lack of effort on the mods behalf on catching scumbags. Just because the police investigate murders doesn't mean they aren't supposed to ticket speeders.
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Corbin for president 2012!!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Why don't you think about it for a minute instead of running your mouth? Bumping a thread is very black and white, there is the timestamp. Ripping people off has a lot of different levels and he said she saids about it. It takes a lot more investigating. Suspending you for bumping a thread is fair. You cannot bump your threads early. Dont' confuse punishing you with a lack of effort on the mods behalf on catching scumbags. Just because the police investigate murders doesn't mean they aren't supposed to ticket speeders.
So then what is being done? I've been a member of numerous sites and this is the only one where I can guarantee to log on a different day and there be someone getting ripped off. Every single day, hell one guy was on here for months ripping people off and nothing was done. And the last time I checked, I live in 'MERICA where my freedoms protect me from people trying to silence anything I have to say. So if I want to 'run my mouth' as you so eloquently put it, then I will. But if you can't see the point I was making, then we are both doomed.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #29 (permalink)

If you are so utterly concerned about this then why don't you just simply PM the mods and tell them how you feel about the job they are doing?

Or maybe volunteer to be a Mod and see how thankless of a job it really is having to deal with morons like yourself who feel that they can do a better job then you can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
So then what is being done? I've been a member of numerous sites and this is the only one where I can guarantee to log on a different day and there be someone getting ripped off. Every single day, hell one guy was on here for months ripping people off and nothing was done. And the last time I checked, I live in 'MERICA where my freedoms protect me from people trying to silence anything I have to say. So if I want to 'run my mouth' as you so eloquently put it, then I will. But if you can't see the point I was making, then we are both doomed.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
I know the point you were trying to make. We all do. And I didn't ask you to be quiet, I essentially asked you to think before you speak. Just because you don't see the mods doing something, doesn't mean that something isn't being done. Why don't you send the mods a pm and ask them to keep you in the loop?
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:13 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
If you are so utterly concerned about this then why don't you just simply PM the mods and tell them how you feel about the job they are doing?

Or maybe volunteer to be a Mod and see how thankless of a job it really is having to deal with morons like yourself who feel that they can do a better job then you can...
Wait...who are you? You call me a moron and talk like we've had a discussion before but I'm pretty sure I have as much clue as to who you are as I do to how any of the Twilight movies ended....not a clue.

Quote:
I know the point you were trying to make.
That's all I was trying to illustrate. It's just heartbreaking in a way that so many people get taken advantage of over here. I'm very much so pro trader/buyer/seller and just would like to see the scumbags who rip people off, get the boot. We're on the same team here.

Quote:
And I didn't ask you to be quiet, I essentially asked you to think before you speak.
Which I did. I didn't anticipate the ire it would draw though. I'm talking about dropping the ban hammer on scum bags, that's all.

Quote:
Just because you don't see the mods doing something, doesn't mean that something isn't being done.
Hey just like Jesus!

Quote:
Why don't you send the mods a pm and ask them to keep you in the loop?
It's not me they need to keep in the loop, it's ALL the people who participate on these forums. It's not up to US to police ourselves, that's what a moderator is for. They need to keep everyone in the loop, notify everyone when a scammer is found, so they won't deal with them. It's almost like the wild wild west here.
Kendrick Lamar

Last edited by FreeMan12406; 11-29-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
That is because other sites have 30 MODS to handle scammers in private. Here there are only two. The members here chip in and help warn others when a scammer has been found.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
That is because other sites have 30 MODS to handle scammers in private. Here there are only two. The members here chip in and help warn others when a scammer has been found.
Well then they need to up their MOD's don't you think? Seems like a relatively easy fix in the scope of things. It's either let people continually get ripped off, or add a MOD or two.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 11-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Well then they need to up their MOD's don't you think? Seems like a relatively easy fix in the scope of things. It's either let people continually get ripped off, or add a MOD or two.
No they don't. There are just as many, if not more scammers on other sites. The reason you don't hear about them, is because it is kept private, unlike here. There are a TON of capable members here to help when a person is, or is suspected of being a scammer.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:38 PM   #35 (permalink)

Does it matter who I am? I have been here two years longer then you (oh wait...you were a lurker for five years but finally decided to join, right? ) and have seen the great job that iluvfish and pskell do. (Sorry KMD...you're reign of terror was too short )

What is it that I said that was incorrect? I'm sure the last thing the mods are concerned about is a newbie who has nothing better to do than complain about someone else's job.

Like I said...if you can do a better job then I'm sure Blowout would take your application in a heartbeat...

Quote:
Wait...who are you? You call me a moron and talk like we've had a discussion before but I'm pretty sure I have as much clue as to who you are as I do to how any of the Twilight movies ended....not a clue.

Last edited by BostonNut; 11-29-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Does it matter who I am? I have been here two years longer then you (oh wait...you were a lurker for five years but finally decided to join, right? ) and have seen the great job that iluvfish and pskell do.

What is it that I said that was incorrect? I'm sure the last thing the mods are concerned about is a newbie who has nothing better to do than complain about someone else's job.

Like I said...if you can do a better job then I'm sure Blowout would take your application in a heartbeat...
Why are you attacking him because he is new? You have 4 deals in your whole time here, what an asset to the forum you are.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Why are you attacking him because he is new? You have 4 deals in your whole time here, what an asset to the forum you are.
This forum isn't specifically for trading and selling cards. That's just a small portion of this website.

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #38 (permalink)

Look me up on eBay and The Bench pal. I would rather throw my wallet away then try to deal with some of the kids on here...

Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Look me up on eBay and The Bench pal. I would rather throw my wallet away then try to deal with some of the kids on here...
Only a select few morons are not worth dealing with on here. So you are saying you have no deals on here because we are all "kids"?
Old 11-29-2011, 03:50 PM   #40 (permalink)

Only "a select few" huh? Try telling that to the guy "I am attacking."

And yes...the majority of people trying to make deals on here come off as immature snot nosed kids.

Quote:
Only a select few morons are not worth dealing with on here. So you are saying you have no deals on here because we are all "kids"?
Old 11-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Seriously....what is wrong with you? Do you hate everybody?
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Only "a select few" huh? Try telling that to the guy "I am attacking."

And yes...the majority of people trying to make deals on here come off as immature snot nosed kids.
I may only have 40 deals done HERE but everyone I have dealt with except 2 have been nothing but great. One was atrain and the other i have a public call out thread on, other than that great members to deal with.

The tools/morons/idiots wont even get another shot at stealing from me, believe that.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #43 (permalink)

I love this ignore feature more and more everyday...

www.photobucket.com/bullcitysportscards
michaelspopejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
I was sticking up for someone.. Any reason you are trying your hand at this again? I think I did a flawless deal with you before and I would rather you dont burn the bridge...
Old 11-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #45 (permalink)

Uh oh JP....tread lightly....

Quote:
I was sticking up for someone.. Any reason you are trying your hand at this again? I think I did a flawless deal with you before and I would rather you dont burn the bridge...
Old 11-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #46 (permalink)

I can see the matches right now, next to the ramp that leads to the bridge of happiness

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Uh oh JP....tread lightly....
He and I did a solid deal together.. He is more irritating than Albert Haynesworth at the buffet and I dont want to have to ignore feature him.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #48 (permalink)

These threads are hurting me....

Quote:
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavresReturn View Post
I can see the matches right now, next to the ramp that leads to the bridge of happiness
You got me with this one.