Blowout Cards Forums
Top Shelf

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default LOL at my Conversation with JORDANforever

so i made a trade with this member JORDANforever. I had him ship first because this deal involved cash and as you can see in my sig, that is one of my requirements if you want to deal with cash. i made a deal for his vincent brown jumbo patch auto /15 from prime and here are our messages back and forth after i received it.

**the black will be the messages i received and the red will be the messages i sent**

hey i got the package today. just wondering why would you send such a thick card in a plain white envelope. it was damaged and i will be sending it back the way it came

what are you even talking about it was never damaged and it better not come back that way ........that was a sweet mint card and if u cancel deal and send back it better come back perfect or be prepared for some war on here

well of course it wasn't damaged when you sent but you just plain out simple do not ship thick cards in a pwe. it should be sent protected in a bubble mailer. it is damaged at the top right corner of the patch slot. the card looks really nice but i am not going to accept a damaged card

it was in a bubble mailer,what are u even talking about.it was in a envolope wrapped with ur money ,then in bubble mailer
everything i send i send out great i been waiting forever for your end ????????

dont make problems LOL AT THIS

dont make problems??? i can scan the envelope you sent in. it was not in a bubble mailer

well between here and there it must have gotten taken out

i had it address on outside and inside so i know what ones i send out and what ones i need to send out

just send that and my money back then good luck and dont bother trading with me again

well i won't be trading with you again either. and i am sending it back exactly the way it came, in a pwe.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Looks like he's temporarily suspended right now. Sounds like an idiot.

Wonder what happened to cause that... boston77yankees and papiis are also temp. suspended.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Looks like he's temporarily suspended right now. Sounds like an idiot.

Wonder what happened to cause that... boston77yankees and papiis are also temp. suspended.
hmm. i wonder how it got damaged if i sent in a pwe. and what did nick do? it must have been bumping
Old 11-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwechampion619 View Post
hmm. i wonder how it got damaged if i sent in a pwe. and what did nick do? it must have been bumping
I sent him a message, I am 99% sure that is what happened.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

This is so easy to settle.

Did the PWE have postage on it? If so then obviously it was sent that way. Only an idiot would put postage on a PWE and then put that in a bubble mailer and send it...
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

yep has a stamp on it and it even got postage due to answer you BostonNut
Old 11-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Then there is your answer...it was never inside of a bubble mailer.

Quote:
yep has a stamp on it and it even got postage due to answer you BostonNut
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

wow, that is some solid detective work going on in this thread haha. wwe, sorry to hear what happened. thats why i am morally against sending in PWE. people ask me all the time and i always say no because i would never want this to happen to a card i sent to someone
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Are they like 6?
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

This guy attempted to trade with me last week. After a couple PM's from him I could tell it wasn't someone I wanted to have any future interaction with. It appears it was a wise decision. Thank you for making us all aware.
Deanninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

well i had no idea he would send pwe. he has 30 feedback so to think he would have some sense but i guess not.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Wow!!! Really a PWE for a card like this? What in the hell was he thinking? I traded with him once and i told him he had to send first. What happened is he agreed then i never got anything. Then 2 weeks later i told him nevermind the trade and he came back and stated the card was sent back to him. I still stated well bud i am not accepting a trade with you. I sh!t you not the card came in my mail after i told him no. So then i sent out his end to make it right. I thought it was kinda weird and all but he did come thru with a trade i didn't want. I think maybe it's a kid of a teenage years and can't run to the post office easily. Sorry you got a bad card from him.
Georgia Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:25 AM   #13 (permalink)

I don't get how so many people end up owing postage due. I've sent out hundreds upon hundreds of packages in sales and trades, and not one ever needed postage due after. Yet in so many of my purchases and trades I end up having to pay $0.10-60. I know sometimes it's a funky mix up...but a lot of times people just guess and throw stamps on. WHY?
I'll be good
SpastikMooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

great i have a deal with jordanforever and i already sent my end. hope i don't screwed over
Old 11-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

"well between here and there it must have gotten taken out"

That is priceless.

But totally believable mind you. Postal worker probably took it out in order to steal it, then had an epiphany, and decided to send it on through. That postal worker has been through a lot I bet. Man, what a heartwarming story. People do change ya know. Wow....

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:54 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
so i made a trade with this member JORDANforever. I had him ship first because this deal involved cash and as you can see in my sig, that is one of my requirements if you want to deal with cash. i made a deal for his vincent brown jumbo patch auto /15 from prime and here are our messages back and forth after i received it.

**the black will be the messages i received and the red will be the messages i sent**

hey i got the package today. just wondering why would you send such a thick card in a plain white envelope. it was damaged and i will be sending it back the way it came

[COLOR="black"]what are you even talking about it was never damaged and it better not come back that way ........that was a sweet mint card and if u cancel deal and send back it better come back perfect or be prepared for some war on here[/COLOR]
well of course it wasn't damaged when you sent but you just plain out simple do not ship thick cards in a pwe. it should be sent protected in a bubble mailer. it is damaged at the top right corner of the patch slot. the card looks really nice but i am not going to accept a damaged card

it was in a bubble mailer,what are u even talking about.it was in a envolope wrapped with ur money ,then in bubble mailer
everything i send i send out great i been waiting forever for your end ????????

dont make problems LOL AT THIS

dont make problems??? i can scan the envelope you sent in. it was not in a bubble mailer

well between here and there it must have gotten taken out

i had it address on outside and inside so i know what ones i send out and what ones i need to send out

just send that and my money back then good luck and dont bother trading with me again

well i won't be trading with you again either. and i am sending it back exactly the way it came, in a pwe.
LOL. Get ready for war on here. Whats he gonna do? Shoot a Bazooka Round at your computer screen. Some people on here are just ridiculous.Clowns.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post

That is priceless.

But totally believable mind you. Postal worker probably took it out in order to steal it, then had an epiphany, and decided to send it on through. That postal worker has been through a lot I bet. Man, what a heartwarming story. People do change ya know. Wow....
Thats obviously what happened. they took it out and then decided that they were doing something bad and decided to put a stamp on an envelope inside just to make things right lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
LOL. Get ready for war on here. Whats he gonna do? Shoot a Bazooka Round at your computer screen. Some people on here are just ridiculous.Clowns.
If he wants to fight then ill round up my fellow BCF users and show him not to mess. PREPARE FOR BATTLE
Old 11-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #18 (permalink)

Just shipped his card back in a pwe exactly the way he sent with the money in a top loader
Old 12-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #19 (permalink)

Wow. I just had a transaction with him, & all went well. I will say that he sent in a timely manner & in a bubble mailer, but there was one critical difference here.

Not blaming the OP here, but I nearly always ask if the item will be shipped top loaded, bubble mail with DC & include it in my PM (didn't see that here) so that they have to agree to it prior to the deal being done.

For god sakes the guy sent me Thomas base cards in a bubble mailer so I know that he would have shipped something like this in a bubble mailer had it been agreed to.

Lesson: Always make sure (unless it's someone you've dealt with over 5 times or so) to have them agree that it is top loaded, bubble mail, with dc.

Now that being said, im not sure why the card would be shipped PWE.

Best of luck to you both. Im currently trading him for 3 mint beckett's in sleeves with Thomas on them, but I asked for scans first along with my same old requests.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #20 (permalink)

well i got my end of a deal with him jordanforever yesterday, yes it came in a pwe, almost cringed. luckily it came ok as it was very secure in the pwe with fillers and top loader. he was very apologetic about it and communication was great.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #21 (permalink)

THAT is awesome LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

"well between here and there it must have gotten taken out

if only his pops had the same thing happen lulz

yeah thats right I said it and made a wish at the same time hence my post time
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote