Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Attention

The more threads and replies you post in this section, the less likely it is that we will ever deal. Now, that may not mean jack #@#@#@#@ to some of you, but I guarantee there are many others who feel the same way I do. If you act stupid, you get put on my ignore list. Keep in mind that if you're on a person's ignore list, they cannot receive PM's from you. Oh, you wanted to ask about my Ted Williams PSA 6 for sale? Too bad for you, I never received your message. Your idiocy ripples out farther than you might have imagined.

A "calling out" thread is fine, as long is there is a basis for that claim. If you are in no way related to that claim, then what the hell are you doing in that thread? You all know who you are.

If you want to see less threads about people scamming other people, go join a certain other forum where scammers run rampant. You run the risk of dealing with a shady person, but at least you'll never have to read about them, right?

Blowout's TWO moderators, pskell02 and iluvfish2, do a tremendous job cleaning up after the #@#@#@#@ on this forum. Don't act childish and make their thankless jobs any harder.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

I completely agree with this. The way "call-out" threads go from "hey don't deal with this person" to two completely other people arguing and talking trash to one another. Just read the OP, shut up and move on.

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Tyler is angryyyyyyyyyyy
Old 11-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

Tyler smash!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

I can't think of the main person always in these pissing matches. Maybe a tropical tree? IDK.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

I google Justin Bieber, and it brings up this thread?

Scammers are on all sites. Just because you don't hear about them, does not mean they cease to exist. MODS here do a good job. If you find that you don't like it here, then piss off.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
I can't think of the main person always in these pissing matches. Maybe a tropical tree? IDK.
That's definitely not it. More like a hot sandy area.

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
The more threads and replies you post in this section, the less likely it is that we will ever deal. Now, that may not mean jack #@#@#@#@ to some of you, but I guarantee there are many others who feel the same way I do. If you act stupid, you get put on my ignore list. Keep in mind that if you're on a person's ignore list, they cannot receive PM's from you. Oh, you wanted to ask about my Ted Williams PSA 6 for sale? Too bad for you, I never received your message. Your idiocy ripples out farther than you might have imagined.

A "calling out" thread is fine, as long is there is a basis for that claim. If you are in no way related to that claim, then what the hell are you doing in that thread? You all know who you are.

If you want to see less threads about people scamming other people, go join a certain other forum where scammers run rampant. You run the risk of dealing with a shady person, but at least you'll never have to read about them, right?

Blowout's TWO moderators, pskell02 and iluvfish2, do a tremendous job cleaning up after the #@#@#@#@ on this forum. Don't act childish and make their thankless jobs any harder.
I knew I liked you for a reason. In all seriousness, I've added SOOO many people to my ignore list lately from this particular section...as I'm sure you have. Take care, man.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

If you put a stamp on a cactus could it get to a desert?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Tyler, thank you for a great post. I love the way that this board functions at its best with self-governance. It seems like the tools are out of the shed lately and I have added my first ever members to my ignore list.

I would also like to give a shout out to Pskell and Iluvfish for the great job that they do managing our circus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post

Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Not a single member. I want to read all the craziness. I just stay out of it. But I love it. It's like "Day's of Our Blowout Lives", except instead of us being stupid rich white yuppy suck-ups, we are nerdy geeks with obsessive compulsive disorders and massive cardboard addictions. I think we are pretty cool.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
If they could just uproot that tree it would be great!!!!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Tyler did you eat that whole Hamburger?????
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlazarevich View Post
I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Not a single member. I want to read all the craziness. I just stay out of it. But I love it. It's like "Day's of Our Blowout Lives", except instead of us being stupid rich white yuppy suck-ups, we are nerdy geeks with obsessive compulsive disorders and massive cardboard addictions. I think we are pretty cool.

I can see that, Alex. But I use the ignore list as a tool to remember not to deal with certain, well, tools
Old 11-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol me too. I had three members blocked for a bit, but then they kept showing up in crazy posts and I wondered what they were saying. Plus with one of them I realized he was only insane on one certain topic. Everything else he was great haha. So I unblocked all three. Now I just gloss over the crazies and hope they'll occasionally either a) be sane or b) be over the top insane.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Dang I think I have like 10-12 people on mine
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
I will have to agree with this, from beginning to end. While I have been placed on a few ignore list I am sure, I try not to limit myself on when a transaction could take place. I have noticed that it seems to be the same people here that continue to deal with shady people. Seriously, look at this section and you will see the same names keep popping up. Not only the ones scamming but also the ones being scammed.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
I knew I liked you for a reason. In all seriousness, I've added SOOO many people to my ignore list lately from this particular section...as I'm sure you have. Take care, man.
Thanks bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
If you put a stamp on a cactus could it get to a desert?
The question is, could that cactus get DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
#@#@#@#@ yes, you know it Kevin!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
What do you think? The boy looks like he means business.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
I will have to agree with this, from beginning to end. While I have been placed on a few ignore list I am sure, I try not to limit myself on when a transaction could take place. I have noticed that it seems to be the same people here that continue to deal with shady people. Seriously, look at this section and you will see the same names keep popping up. Not only the ones scamming but also the ones being scammed.
My name keeps popping up in all these threads cause i buy way too much sh!t constantly.

When you run around in the cow pasture all day long sooner or later you step in WCTYSON

Raimel Tapia was born to hit baseballs
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
this

+

this
Quote:
Originally Posted by FavresReturn View Post
That's definitely not it. More like a hot sandy area.
+

cards

=

??? (someone wanna finish this tough equation for me )
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmondayjr View Post
this

+

this

+

cards

=

??? (someone wanna finish this tough equation for me )

you are another person i have had a couple flawless deals with, why are you trying to make it so we dont deal again?

If you guys really have that big of an issue, you should all ban together and refuse to deal with me.

Really, if you want me off the site you wont be able to get me banned, but if you all just simply refuse to sell me things or do any other types of deals, ill just go elsewhere. I dont care really. I have over 100 deals completed between here and SCF and plenty will vouch for my business practices. I send quick, pay instantly and ship trades instantly.

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 11-29-2011 at 11:57 PM.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
you are another person i have had a couple flawless deals with, why are you trying to make it so we dont deal again?

If you guys really have that big of an issue, you should all ban together and refuse to deal with me.
i wasn't saying anything bad about you. i will openly acknowledge that you and i have had flawless transactions. I have no problem with you. I just thought it was funny and was just joking around. I definitely did not mean to upset you. i apologize if i have
Old 11-29-2011, 11:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmondayjr View Post
i wasn't saying anything bad about you. i will openly acknowledge that you and i have had flawless transactions. I have no problem with you. I just thought it was funny and was just joking around. I definitely did not mean to upset you. i apologize if i have
Im by no means upset at all. You and I have had great dealings and I look forward to more.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:00 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Im by no means upset at all. You and I have had great dealings and I look forward to more.
Me too, you have been nothing but great to deal with. And im glad ur not upset.