Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 02:22 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_Raoul2 View Post
Exactly, if he told me it'd take a while, I would have been more than willing to wait. It's just extremely annoying to have to PM him everyday asking, only to be told "tomorrow man" back. It's happened 5 times. By my watch, that's 5 too many.

Glad I'm not the only one that gets it!
Well if he is innocent and has every intention of sending his end then he would be in this thread defending himself by now,I know I would be. But I would not be in this position in the first place as I am an honest person. Live and learn. There are some great traders on this site,stick to dealing with them. COMC is also a great site if you are looking for security and peace of mind. No chance of being robbed there.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:26 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Well if he is innocent and has every intention of sending his end then he would be in this thread defending himself by now,I know I would be. But I would not be in this position in the first place as I am an honest person. Live and learn. There are some great traders on this site,stick to dealing with them. COMC is also a great site if you are looking for security and peace of mind. No chance of being robbed there.
Exactly, his communication is sporadic at best, so it doesn't help his case.

I generally buy on COMC, but this was a trade, so there's nothing I can really do. :/
W_Raoul2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:57 AM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

I'm new to this forum thought I would check it out, I hope ghat don't happen to me!
playhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard View Post
I'm new to this forum thought I would check it out, I hope ghat don't happen to me!
benmoss....
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #30 (permalink)

Since you have more feedback, isn't he suppose to send out 1st?
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
Since you have more feedback, isn't he suppose to send out 1st?
If the person has under 20 they are supposed to send first. I ask people to and get explosions from them and from other members,.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:31 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
If the person has under 20 they are supposed to send first. I ask people to and get explosions from them and from other members,.
There is no rule here for that at all. Now that being said the more aware traders will ask anyone with less than 20 feedback to send first to protect themselves from fly by night scammers.

If they don't agree then they have something to hide to me. Don't give a sh!t how they react really.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
There is no rule here for that at all. Now that being said the more aware traders will ask anyone with less than 20 feedback to send first to protect themselves from fly by night scammers.

If they don't agree then they have something to hide to me. Don't give a sh!t how they react really.
There are a lot of great members here with 10 or less Itrader that have sent first to me. I always pay the instant i open the mailer. Its a great way to build trust. I always did it here and on SCF never had a problem with it at all.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
There are a lot of great members here with 10 or less Itrader that have sent first to me. I always pay the instant i open the mailer. Its a great way to build trust. I always did it here and on SCF never had a problem with it at all.
to me that's crazy. I would only ask someone to send first if it were a trade with someone with less than 20 feedback, not on a sale.

A sale is a sale & I have protection with paypal so there is no need to send first IMO on a sale at all.

If I was a new member & someone told me to send my product first without them paying me I would give them the finger too.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
to me that's crazy. I would only ask someone to send first if it were a trade with someone with less than 20 feedback, not on a sale.

A sale is a sale & I have protection with paypal so there is no need to send first IMO on a sale at all.

If I was a new member & someone told me to send my product first without them paying me I would give them the finger too.
Good for you... 99% didnt give me the finger. Why should I roll the dice with someone? Yeah paypay will protect, but it takes WEEKS to get the money back.

What may be offensive and prospective scamming is me protecting myself. I prefer SCFs must send first rule to this sites lack of.

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 12-06-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:

Don't even bother with logic on this one, my friend. He seems to be on a "crusade" of sorts to rid blowout of all things he deems wrong. People have tried to ask him to take a chill pill...but all he responds with is "i'm not leaving" or "stop buying from me and trading with me, then I'll leave"...when that's not even the point anyone is trying to make.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
Don't even bother with logic on this one, my friend. He seems to be on a "crusade" of sorts to rid blowout of all things he deems wrong. People have tried to ask him to take a chill pill...but all he responds with is "i'm not leaving" or "stop buying from me and trading with me, then I'll leave"...when that's not even the point anyone is trying to make.
Welcome to the bandwagon my friend!
Old 12-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
Oh well. Ya can't infuse logic in everyone I guess. I value your input & agree with it so I will refrain from infusing logic into this conversation.

Palmdesert- I wish you luck sir.

Old 12-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #39 (permalink)

Just so everyone is clear, I didn't ask him to send first due to my rating here being <20 as well. I have 170+ positives on SCF, and I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I definitely learned my lesson!
W_Raoul2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Welcome to the bandwagon my friend!
there is NO bandwagon. Get over yourself! And you're not a martyr for the card collecting world..trust me. *rolls eyes*
Old 12-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_Raoul2 View Post
Just so everyone is clear, I didn't ask him to send first due to my rating here being <20 as well. I have 170+ positives on SCF, and I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I definitely learned my lesson!
Totally understand...99 percent of the time, you would have been fine. Just bad luck on finding a bad apple. Sorry man.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:26 AM   #42 (permalink)

Everybody has the right to do thier transactions as they see fit. If my money and my cards are involved I will do what I am most comftable doing. I could care less who says something about it. Who is anyone else to make decisions about my property. The thing that troubles me with the whole send first debate is this, If someone with 1 feedback refuses to send first to someone who has 200 all positive feedback that is thier way of saying "I dont trust you" as they are refusing to send first. And everyone seems to give them a pass. But when someone with 200 feedback questions someone with 1 feedback they are being out of line. So its ok for someone with 1 feedback to question a proven trader on here but the proven trader does not have the right to question them? I just dont get that. That should be the other way around should it not.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Everybody has the right to do thier transactions as they see fit. If my money and my cards are involved I will do what I am most comftable doing. I could care less who says something about it. Who is anyone else to make decisions about my property. The thing that troubles me with the whole send first debate is this, If someone with 1 feedback refuses to send first to someone who has 200 all positive feedback that is thier way of saying "I dont trust you" as they are refusing to send first. And everyone seems to give them a pass. But when someone with 200 feedback questions someone with 1 feedback they are being out of line. So its ok for someone with 1 feedback to question a proven trader on here but the proven trader does not have the right to question them? I just dont get that. That should be the other way around should it not.
+1................