Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,611
Default

Dang, I thought we had seen the last of Ducksgonepro.

Can Blowout publish a list of banned scammers with names and addresses to reduce the possibility of the scammers coming back for another hit.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Dang, I thought we had seen the last of Ducksgonepro.

Can Blowout publish a list of banned scammers with names and addresses to reduce the possibility of the scammers coming back for another hit.
No doubt. I thought this one went to the well too many times...but guess not

Love the avatar pic, btw, Jetson
__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
No doubt. I thought this one went to the well too many times...but guess not

Love the avatar pic, btw, Jetson
If you notice, he made this account in 2009. He even had his avatar set to the Papajim sketch, FFS. Old account, 3 positive feedbacks on it, papajim avatar, I thought this would be an easy transaction. Whoops.

I wonder how many other accounts this guy has that he's just waiting to use.
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
If you notice, he made this account in 2009. He even had his avatar set to the Papajim sketch, FFS. Old account, 3 positive feedbacks on it, papajim avatar, I thought this would be an easy transaction. Whoops.

I wonder how many other accounts this guy has that he's just waiting to use.
He's a complete doucher...I'm just sorry we didn't get to warn you prior, my man .
__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
248rayment4343's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: michigan
Posts: 4,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
If you notice, he made this account in 2009. He even had his avatar set to the Papajim sketch, FFS. Old account, 3 positive feedbacks on it, papajim avatar, I thought this would be an easy transaction. Whoops.

I wonder how many other accounts this guy has that he's just waiting to use.
yup i was thinking the same thing when i saw what year he joined!!!

just make sure before you buy or sell on here or another forum that if you see these key word's-duck,waxpack,ducks,blazers,ect..- in a email address.

If you see those key words in a email adddress and the buyer or seller live in oregon and goes by the name josh that you do your reasearch.

so we as blowout members can protect ourselves from scammers like this!!

Cause he use to use those keywords in his user ID but changed them after the last round of scamming.

But he did not change the keyword's in his email and that is what caught my eye when i pm'ed tyler and asked him if the seller lived in oregon and if he had the name josh.
__________________
LOOKING FOR DETROIT LIONS RARE CARDS NICE PATCHS,1/1,TAGS,LOGOS,ECT..
248rayment4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 248rayment4343 View Post
yup i was thinking the same thing when i saw what year he joined!!!

just make sure before you buy or sell on here or another forum that if you see these key word's-duck,waxpack,ducks,blazers,ect..- in a email address.

If you see those key words in a email adddress and the buyer or seller live in oregon and goes by the name josh that you do your reasearch.

so we as blowout members can protect ourselves from scammers like this!!

Cause he use to use those keywords in his user ID but changed them after the last round of scamming.

But he did not change the keyword's in his email and that is what caught my eye when i pm'ed tyler and asked him if the seller lived in oregon and if he had the name josh.

You 100% called this one, my friend. Good work, as usual. Btw, not sure if I'd said hello since I've been back.. Good to see another one of the "good guys" still on here.
__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,583
Default

I wish for paper cuts on scammer's scrotum.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Well he's got something coming to him & it ain't any more money. It's either a mutual understanding ( I sure hope he doesn't cooperate lol) or a police & jail bait understanding. Hope he lives with his parents too so you can make him cry at the thought of going to jail.

Douche. Sorry Tyler this happened brother, but at least you filed the claim early.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I wish for paper cuts on scammer's scrotum.
You must be part of the CIA torture squad lol.
__________________
THE OFFICIAL BLOWOUT RESIDENT SUPER COLLECTOR OF FRANK THOMAS BASE & UP.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I wish for paper cuts on scammer's scrotum.
You're colder than my ex mother-in-law!
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Dang, I thought we had seen the last of Ducksgonepro.

Can Blowout publish a list of banned scammers with names and addresses to reduce the possibility of the scammers coming back for another hit.
I doubt it would help. The dumb ones are easy enough to spot without that, and the smart ones will find a way around it. Just cover yourself with a safe payment method. Also, if you smell a rat here, make sure the proper people are aware of the possibility. Its impossible for the MODS to see everything all the time.

Sorry Tyler.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
I doubt it would help. The dumb ones are easy enough to spot without that, and the smart ones will find a way around it. Just cover yourself with a safe payment method. Also, if you smell a rat here, make sure the proper people are aware of the possibility. Its impossible for the MODS to see everything all the time.

Sorry Tyler.
The only thing you better be sorry for is what I bolded.



__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:09 AM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I wish for paper cuts on scammer's scrotum.
And in between his toes and fingers

And to Rider, If you have some extra money you should consider hiring this gentlemen and bring him with you.Not that you would need his help, but it sure would be fun to watch him throw an armbar on this clown.


Me and my brother will pull up a chair and watch the beating from a distance
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,509
Default

Must be why Paypal called me about the $403 I sent him on November 17th this morning.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll file my claim also today.
__________________
Buying ALL iPhones, iPods, iPads, Androids, Phones, ALL Electronics etc. Check my thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/99541-buying-all-iphones-blackberrys-androids-psps-etc-etc.html

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
dd316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,110
Default

Wow, this sucks guys. I hope he gets what's coming to him.
__________________
MY ARTWORK - tdastick.deviantart.com
dd316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Must be why Paypal called me about the $403 I sent him on November 17th this morning.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll file my claim also today.
Interesting. I posted links to the 2 threads showing all of our complaints about him, maybe they read them.
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Interesting. I posted links to the 2 threads showing all of our complaints about him, maybe they read them.
I'm sure they saw your open case, Thors open case & possibly other open cases so when they saw I was yet to receive my items, they gave me a call & asked if I did.

They see a pattern here.

I also opened a case with the Douglas County Police Department, apparently his town has less than 5,000 people, so I'm sure they will get this matter resolved.

I don't see why people scam on Paypal, if the items are not received, Paypal every time will give the buyer a refund. I've had to go through this several times with the amount of items I buy & every time Paypal sees they don't send anything & I have my money back. I don't understand it, it's a no win situation for this guy.
__________________
Buying ALL iPhones, iPods, iPads, Androids, Phones, ALL Electronics etc. Check my thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/99541-buying-all-iphones-blackberrys-androids-psps-etc-etc.html

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 11,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I'm sure they saw your open case, Thors open case & possibly other open cases so when they saw I was yet to receive my items, they gave me a call & asked if I did.

They see a pattern here.

I also opened a case with the Douglas County Police Department, apparently his town has less than 5,000 people, so I'm sure they will get this matter resolved.

I don't see why people scam on Paypal, if the items are not received, Paypal every time will give the buyer a refund. I've had to go through this several times with the amount of items I buy & every time Paypal sees they don't send anything & I have my money back. I don't understand it, it's a no win situation for this guy.
Bravo to you for bringing in the cops!
__________________
cyberpvnk-
And post count does not equal contributions IMO. Posting 1500 pictures of girls with tattoos is not the same to me as being an active collector who has integrity and is pleasant.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
VTHokie22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlottesville, Va
Posts: 704
Default

Would love to see this guy get busted big time for the amount of money hes stolen from people online. Its always a shame to hear about people getting scammed online.
__________________
*Bucket - http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l627/VTHokie22/
VTHokie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 2,855
Default

I made the mistake of depositing funds into his account direct..
well its not a mistake since I have more recourse with this method.
Joshua Anderson the acct # is 374992001650 (key bank).
I am also pulling up his phone number and will put a ST on him and find out where he travels.

Good news is the cops are putting a list in order of who he has stolen from (ppl that are reporting him) and since MINE was NOT paypal and was a PAYMENT this constitues grand theft. There is no middle man here so its a direct theft if that makes sense. There will be no refund for me unless its in damages awarded to me by the court. What I would rather see is my tax dollars put to work and stick this dick weed in a jail cell filled with angy anal hungry inmates.
THIS IS NOT WOW #@#@#@#@WAD. I have lawyers on retainer and I will spend 10k just to make your life HELL.
Theft, 1st Degree

Theft in the 1st degree is another serious theft charges and applies to theft involving property valued at more than $750, or

a. Theft committed during a riot, explosion, fire, or other catastrophe,

b. Theft committed concerning buying, trading, or selling on the security of property,

c. The property involved is livestock or

d. The property involved is firearms or explosives.

This theft offense is a Class C felony and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and $125,000 in fines.

My total was about 900$ so I am sure with everyone else that this should escalate this fast esp since this county is SMALL.

The police have asked me not to come as it may escalate the issue and I could be charged.
I will keep you posted as it goes.
Oh how I wanted to fly down there and confront this ass clown.
LUCKY POS.
I only take kidneys for refunds.

PS once they give me a case number I will be more then happy to post it here that way you can file a claim and post it with mine.
__________________
The righteous pay a sacrifice to get what they deserve.

Last edited by thor_rider08; 12-13-2011 at 07:17 PM.
thor_rider08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor_rider08 View Post
I made the mistake of depositing funds into his account direct..
well its not a mistake since I have more recourse with this method.
Joshua Anderson the acct # is 374992001650 (key bank).
I am also pulling up his phone number and will put a ST on him and find out where he travels.

Good news is the cops are putting a list in order of who he has stolen from (ppl that are reporting him) and since MINE was NOT paypal and was a PAYMENT this constitues grand theft. There is no middle man here so its a direct theft if that makes sense. There will be no refund for me unless its in damages awarded to me by the court. What I would rather see is my tax dollars put to work and stick this dick weed in a jail cell filled with angy anal hungry inmates.
THIS IS NOT WOW #@#@#@#@WAD. I have lawyers on retainer and I will spend 10k just to make your life HELL.
Theft, 1st Degree

Theft in the 1st degree is another serious theft charges and applies to theft involving property valued at more than $750, or

a. Theft committed during a riot, explosion, fire, or other catastrophe,

b. Theft committed concerning buying, trading, or selling on the security of property,

c. The property involved is livestock or

d. The property involved is firearms or explosives.

This theft offense is a Class C felony and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and $125,000 in fines.

My total was about 900$ so I am sure with everyone else that this should escalate this fast esp since this county is SMALL.

The police have asked me not to come as it may escalate the issue and I could be charged.
I will keep you posted as it goes.
Oh how I wanted to fly down there and confront this ass clown.
LUCKY POS.
I only take kidneys for refunds.

PS once they give me a case number I will be more then happy to post it here that way you can file a claim and post it with mine.
Awesome! Keep us posted, brother. And it's prob better that you didn't go...but man it would have been fun to see the look on his face.
__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:53 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,509
Default

Update:

I got one of my payments reversed this morning of $103.

The other payment of $300 should be clearing back to my account also shortly.
__________________
Buying ALL iPhones, iPods, iPads, Androids, Phones, ALL Electronics etc. Check my thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/99541-buying-all-iphones-blackberrys-androids-psps-etc-etc.html

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!

Last edited by Rick; 12-24-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,626
Default

I also received my full $515 refund yesterday.
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:04 AM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I also received my full $515 refund yesterday.
I am glad to see this worked out for you Tyler. A little extra New Years money for you
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am glad to see this worked out for you Tyler. A little extra New Years money for you
Haha not exactly. It was my son's change jar money. So it goes back in his jar until we find another good deal. Merry Christmas
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.