Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default Take it easy guys....

..................................

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 04-11-2012 at 06:31 PM.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

Hey bud. Allot of ppl on here need to just mind their own business (Myself included sometimes) But when i read the thread I was offended as a trader. Here is a newb accusing a verfieid trader of poor shipping practices as a way to retaliate for the newb not appreciate the post in his thread. That is my assumption but Im pretty observant and am mostly right. So if I were a mod I would ban CityOfChumpions and erase the negative from palm. I like the guy, hes fun, entertaining and a good trader. Everyone just needs to get off his back. If he wants to say something to someone, let him and mind ya bidness. Again I include myself in this. But atleast iam defending the guy, everyone else just feeds fuel to the fire. Srsly ppl y'all need to grow the heck up especially this joan1773 douchebag. Keep my name out ur mouth. You had nopthing to do with it, dont open your moputh and start something if you are misinformed.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
joan1173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coppell, Texas
Posts: 3,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Hey bud. Allot of ppl on here need to just mind their own business (Myself included sometimes) But when i read the thread I was offended as a trader. Here is a newb accusing a verfieid trader of poor shipping practices as a way to retaliate for the newb not appreciate the post in his thread. That is my assumption but Im pretty observant and am mostly right. So if I were a mod I would ban CityOfChumpions and erase the negative from palm. I like the guy, hes fun, entertaining and a good trader. Everyone just needs to get off his back. If he wants to say something to someone, let him and mind ya bidness. Again I include myself in this. But atleast iam defending the guy, everyone else just feeds fuel to the fire. Srsly ppl y'all need to grow the heck up especially this joan1773 douchebag. Keep my name out ur mouth. You had nopthing to do with it, dont open your moputh and start something if you are misinformed.
.... And you had something to do with the thread either? Yea.....
__________________
Buying Super Bowl Ticket Autos from the 2010 Contenders Set!!!

http://s1213.beta.photobucket.com/user/joank1173/library/
joan1173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,985
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

The new hog exit
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
bigdaddyblue73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lehigh Valley PA
Posts: 2,714
Default

"I don't like you either."

"You better be careful, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."
__________________
my Giants PC:http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/bigdaddyblue73/NY%20Giants%20Collection/
bigdaddyblue73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Oroville, CA
Posts: 1,568
Default

see what i mean??? LOL this douche bag is a barrel of laughs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by joan1173 View Post
.... And you had something to do with the thread either? Yea.....
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,936
Default

I've gotten cards half out of their toploaders from great members on here. Even when they were in team bags. Most of the time, the toploader is the correct size too, which baffles me. I keep it to myself though, because the other member couldn't have done anything more. They shipped it right, and USPS probably jacked the mailer around a little.

IMO, you were both in the wrong there, you for leaving retalitory feedback, and for hijacking his thread. And him, for taking it out of context.

I ain't one of your "haters," just stating what I saw.
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
see what i mean??? LOL this douche bag is a barrel of laughs.
He's more respected around here than you. You don't need to get into every one of palm's little fights. You act like his mom, saying he's a great trader and I've had this many deals and they were all fantastic! Just back off, and do your own thing.
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,988
Default

mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
I've gotten cards half out of their toploaders from great members on here. Even when they were in team bags. Most of the time, the toploader is the correct size too, which baffles me. I keep it to myself though, because the other member couldn't have done anything more. They shipped it right, and USPS probably jacked the mailer around a little.

IMO, you were both in the wrong there, you for leaving retalitory feedback, and for hijacking his thread. And him, for taking it out of context.

I ain't one of your "haters," just stating what I saw.
Either way, I got a false negative feedback. Unacceptable to all degrees. I can promise you that member has been on this site in the past and has been banned. Have the resident detective look into it.

Ill come back later on when some of this crowd changes I guess.

Thanks.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
He's more respected around here than you. You don't need to get into every one of palm's little fights. You act like his mom, saying he's a great trader and I've had this many deals and they were all fantastic! Just back off, and do your own thing.
+++++++++1
Thanks for posting that, I didn't feel like it haha.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Either way, I got a false negative feedback. Unacceptable to all degrees. I can promise you that member has been on this site in the past and has been banned. Have the resident detective look into it.

Ill come back later on when some of this crowd changes I guess.

Thanks.
So did he...
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
He's more respected around here than you. You don't need to get into every one of palm's little fights. You act like his mom, saying he's a great trader and I've had this many deals and they were all fantastic! Just back off, and do your own thing.
Oh so you want to throw a fit because there is someone out there that is vouching for my practices?

Find someone who will say I stole from them, or any of the various things you guys cry about on here.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,985
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

Women gets false negatives all the time.
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
So did he...
I didnt leave a negative, check your eyes.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Anyone who doesnt like me: Go F yourself. We are on the internet, something tells me your tune would change if I ran into you at a card show.

Bye!
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Oh so you want to throw a fit because there is someone out there that is vouching for my practices?

Find someone who will say I stole from them, or any of the various things you guys cry about on here.
Kick Sand! Who said you stole from someone? He probably isn't lying. It happens more often than you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
I didnt leave a negative, check your eyes.
Sorry, a strongly worded FALSE neutral
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
bigdaddyblue73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lehigh Valley PA
Posts: 2,714
Default

Oh for god's sake, will you all stop arguing already. Half you chowderheads bicker worse than my kids. "He took my lego, he didn't use enough tape on the toploader, he's lookin at me funny, he said I'm a doodyhead!" Oh grow the #@#@#@#@ up. Some people gonna like ya, some ain't. So what? I can't stand 99.9% of you pukes but I still swap cards with you. And hell, none of you like me. SO what? It's the intenet!
__________________
my Giants PC:http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/bigdaddyblue73/NY%20Giants%20Collection/
bigdaddyblue73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Kick Sand! Who said you stole from someone? He probably isn't lying. It happens more often than you think


Sorry, a strongly worded FALSE neutral
Why do you have such a similar name to a scammer by the way? Just saying.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
Why do you have such a similar name to a scammer by the way? Just saying.
Why are you the most hated member on the site? Just saying.
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

See what I did here...
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,985
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyblue73 View Post
Oh for god's sake, will you all stop arguing already. Half you chowderheads bicker worse than my kids. "He took my lego, he didn't use enough tape on the toploader, he's lookin at me funny, he said I'm a doodyhead!" Oh grow the #@#@#@#@ up. Some people gonna like ya, some ain't. So what? I can't stand 99.9% of you pukes but I still swap cards with you. And hell, none of you like me. SO what? It's the intenet!
I don't like you








I love you
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
bigdaddyblue73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lehigh Valley PA
Posts: 2,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
I don't like you








I love you
Oh, kiss my ass.
__________________
my Giants PC:http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/bigdaddyblue73/NY%20Giants%20Collection/
bigdaddyblue73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Why are you the most hated member on the site? Just saying.
Eat it. Im sure the other people that have STOLEN from people are much more hated.

You people that "hate me so much" had no problem making deals

JUST SAYING

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 12-13-2011 at 06:04 PM.
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
See what I did here...
I'm going to miss seeing that picture in every thread palm posts in
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.