Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Great Dealz Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 2,795
Default Surprise....nymets575...is a stroke!!!

We have another award winner here! This all started last Thursday. I get a PM about 2 cards I pulled in a box break a couple months ago. I actually still have one of them. We negotiate and agree on a price. He tells me he will pay really soon. I say no problem. I can tell he's really young, so I feel good about helping him get a card he wants. Keep in mind me are talking a $4.50 transaction. So I wait.....and wait.....and wait. He keeps giving me excuses about how he will pay soon. The he PM's me that he will only trade fo r the card, not pay. I say no thanks and he agrees to pay again. Then he blames a non-paying bidder on eBay. I still say no problem, just pay when you can. Again, I want to help the kid out. Then he PM's me and tell me he will only pay $3.50 and I need to change my price. Whatever, I don't care about the money at this point, just keep your word. Then I read in a thread that he doesn't even have Paypal. Why would you continue to stroke me? He then PM's me and tells me that he never told me to hold the card?!?! This is why, I am going to take the stance of a few other members. If you are a child, I will treat you like a child. Remember, in the real world (and online as well) if you want to get respect, you need to give respect. So nymets575, please stay out of my threads, stay out of my business. People like you give young collectors a bad name.

BTW, I have now had the chance to read a few of his threads and they seem to all be the same. He's a child. Feel free to take a chance dealing with him. I won't.......
__________________
BUYING BRETT JACKSON CARDS & MEMORABILIA

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!

Last edited by Great Dealz Rob; 03-19-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Great Dealz Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 2,335
Default

This same exact thing happened to me with this kid. Again over a $4.50 card. First he wants to buy then wants to trade and then agrees to buy again...kept telling me that he was waiting for payment on a card then it turned into waiting on payment for a video game that still had not sold on ebay. Finally PM'd him and told him that the card was no longer available to him b/c I was tired of being bothered.

The money is not a big deal and I could care less about the card...it will probably end up on COMC for a buck or two. It is about being bugged by him...I bet he sent me 10-12 PM's about it. If you are under 18 (or act like it), don't bother asking about my cards because I am not selling them to you. It is more hassle then it is worth.
__________________
I collect anyone who played hockey at the University of Maine (Paul Kariya, Jimmy Howard, Dustin Penner, Mike Lundin, Ben Bishop, Teddy Purcell, etc).

Checkoutmycards ID: kelleys1
kelleys1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Great Dealz Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 2,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleys1 View Post
This same exact thing happened to me with this kid. Again over a $4.50 card. First he wants to buy then wants to trade and then agrees to buy again...kept telling me that he was waiting for payment on a card then it turned into waiting on payment for a video game that still had not sold on ebay. Finally PM'd him and told him that the card was no longer available to him b/c I was tired of being bothered.

The money is not a big deal and I could care less about the card...it will probably end up on COMC for a buck or two. It is about being bugged by him...I bet he sent me 10-12 PM's about it. If you are under 18 (or act like it), don't bother asking about my cards because I am not selling them to you. It is more hassle then it is worth.
I have you beat! I did get 13 PM's from him. JK, can't believe I actually wanted to help him out?!?! I've mad well over 100 trades here and this is the first time I've had a problem that I felt like posting about. It doesn't surprise me that he's doing this to more people.
__________________
BUYING BRETT JACKSON CARDS & MEMORABILIA

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!
Great Dealz Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 16,230
Default

Exactly. We are attracting more and more of these "situations" over here. I have had 3 "Back-Outs" on deals that were completed just this week and it is only Thursday!
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
Exactly. We are attracting more and more of these "situations" over here. I have had 3 "Back-Outs" on deals that were completed just this week and it is only Thursday!
I have had 1 back out and 1 still pending this week alone. The pending one is currently logged on and hasn't responded to my PM's. I won't state his name because I haven't technically been stiffed. But his member name is very eerily similar to what he's been doing on the boards. (His Name)Think.........a childs game if you will!!!
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnMabry47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dealz Rob View Post
We have another award winner here! This all started last Thursday. I get a PM about 2 cards I pulled in a box break a couple months ago. I actually still have one of them. We negotiate and agree on a price. He tells me he will pay really soon. I say no problem. I can tell he's really young, so I feel good about helping him get a card he wants. Keep in mind me are talking a $4.50 transaction. So I wait.....and wait.....and wait. He keeps giving me excuses about how he will pay soon. The he PM's me that he will only trade fo r the card, not pay. I say no thanks and he agrees to pay again. Then he blames a non-paying bidder on eBay. I still say no problem, just pay when you can. Again, I want to help the kid out. Then he PM's me and tell me he will only pay $3.50 and I need to change my price. Whatever, I don't care about the money at this point, just keep your word. Then I read in a thread that he doesn't even have Paypal. Why would you continue to stroke me? He then PM's me and tells me that he never told me to hold the card?!?! This is why, I am going to take the stance of a few other members. If you are a child, I will treat you like a child. Remember, in the real world (and online as well) if you want to get respect, you need to give respect. So nymets575, please stay out of my threads, stay out of my business. People like you give young collectors a bad name.

BTW, I have now had the chance to read a few of his threads and they seem to all be the same. He's a child. Feel free to take a chance dealing with him. I won't.......
Sorry to hear about that Rob. I know it's not the money, it's just the whole point of some child on here monopolizing your time and energy over a $4.50 card. I mean, does he get some type of enjoyment out of wrangling people or is he just that delusional and stupid?

__________________
Ignore list on Blowout: 182 and counting! Keep up the great work!
Always interested in STL Cardinals autos/sps/patches
JohnMabry47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MD
Posts: 467
Default

alright first of all i do have a paypal i mentioned that in the post right below the one saying that it was a mistake. and i just got cash today and offered to mail it to him he said "NO!" i did however say that if he gets another offer to take it because it will be awhilke before i get the money. and i only offered him a trade to try to get it done faster.
nymets575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In Tnarg's Anus
Posts: 11,884
Default

BLACKLIST!!!!!????
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
BLACKLIST!!!!!????
LOL....I giggled at that one!!!

Did you finally recieve the infamous "blacklist"?
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets575 View Post
alright first of all i do have a paypal i mentioned that in the post right below the one saying that it was a mistake. and i just got cash today and offered to mail it to him he said "NO!" i did however say that if he gets another offer to take it because it will be awhilke before i get the money. and i only offered him a trade to try to get it done faster.
WOW ! After readings GDR's thread and this reply, I'm wondering if these two ever had any dealings at all since the stories are rather different.

Somebody is fibbing a bit and said fibber needs some vacation time.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 11,397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets575 View Post
alright first of all i do have a paypal i mentioned that in the post right below the one saying that it was a mistake. and i just got cash today and offered to mail it to him he said "NO!" i did however say that if he gets another offer to take it because it will be awhilke before i get the money. and i only offered him a trade to try to get it done faster.
We need to eliminate people like you. This board is for friendly trading,selling, etc. We need to impliment a 18+ board because if you need to string people along over $4.50 then you don't belong here IF you happen to be over 18 because no one under 18 should have a paypal account then sell your card or game get the money then make a deal.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
We need to eliminate people like you. This board is for friendly trading,selling, etc. We need to impliment a 18+ board because if you need to string people along over $4.50 then you don't belong here IF you happen to be over 18 because no one under 18 should have a paypal account then sell your card or game get the money then make a deal.
18+ board ? OK you card everybody when they sign up Besides, its not just the kiddies, some of these guys still have their milk money from recess.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MD
Posts: 467
Default

i told him i would pay him with cash today he said no.
nymets575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 16,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets575 View Post
i told him i would pay him with cash today he said no.
Send him a paypal payment. He will say "Yes" then.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
matts_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Monroe, MI
Posts: 5,260
Default

is this the same guy that was offered $45 for the game on here that he was selling for $50 and rejected it? then said a day later he would take $45? and stated it was used "once" after buying it....

also is he the one that whined about not getting a card like 3-4 days after he sent a payment...oh yes I did say a payment...and came right out and stated that he hoped the guy wasn't screwing him over and posted his user name for everyone to see?

if so, you are now on my block list thank you for making it easy
__________________
ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE!!

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
matts_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Monroe, MI
Posts: 5,260
Default

this also might be interesting for you guys to see and be aware of:

If i were to do a group break
__________________
ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE!!

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Great Dealz Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 2,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
Send him a paypal payment. He will say "Yes" then.
I really could care less about the $4.50 at this point. So I really would pass. It would make or break my day. I don't want to have him start a thread about me like he did with his last deal on the boards (Jose Tabata Auto) and have him PM 20 times a day me or ask other board members what to do because it takes more than 2 days for a package to make it to his house. I'm just going to take the stance that I'm not gonna deal with kids like this. See what I get for trying to help the kid out?!?!

BTW, mets if you want me to I could post all 14 of your PM's that you sent me to let everyone see what a complete stroke you are. Quit bothering people on the boards and go play tag or finish your paper route. Just stay away from me.
__________________
BUYING BRETT JACKSON CARDS & MEMORABILIA

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!
Great Dealz Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Great Dealz Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 2,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts_cardz View Post
is this the same guy that was offered $45 for the game on here that he was selling for $50 and rejected it? then said a day later he would take $45? and stated it was used "once" after buying it....

also is he the one that whined about not getting a card like 3-4 days after he sent a payment...oh yes I did say a payment...and came right out and stated that he hoped the guy wasn't screwing him over and posted his user name for everyone to see?

if so, you are now on my block list thank you for making it easy
That is the same guy!!!! He's learning some great habits at a young age. Keep KMD's name on file. I'm sure you will need some advice from a lawyer about BK or Repo sometime in your life. I sense a credit criminal on the rise.
__________________
BUYING BRETT JACKSON CARDS & MEMORABILIA

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!
Great Dealz Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,846
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

my ears must be burning...did someone mention a blacklist?
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MD
Posts: 467
Default

k fine ill stay outta your way gdr but before you attack me like this tell me and i could have done something
nymets575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
nephinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 5,974
Default

Hey, I know! Let's all talk about cards & sports again! Sooooo....how 'bout that WBC, huh? Crazy, right? LOL!
nephinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Great Dealz Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 2,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets575 View Post
k fine ill stay outta your way gdr but before you attack me like this tell me and i could have done something
You are delusional!!! Which PM conversation do you want me to quote? I told you many times to just tell me the truth about your intentions. Were you gonna pay or not. Obviously this is a pattern that you are starting. I'm done with the situation and I'm done with you. Please stop PM'ing me and stay out of my threads. I don't want to deal with you. That's what you can do to make this better!!!
__________________
BUYING BRETT JACKSON CARDS & MEMORABILIA

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!
Great Dealz Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MD
Posts: 467
Default

i pm'ed you once today about sending you cash for the card. and yes i was gonna pay you i have never received a negative feedback in my short life. so please dont give me one because we never had a transaction that was completed! so there is your answer and lets just stop talking unless you will give me a second chance!
nymets575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
crr9381's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,361
Default

what i find interesting is that if you look at nymets575 ebay account that he has listed, he payed 3.99 for an item 2 days ago with paypal. I guess that extra $.51 that was just too much for him.
__________________
Currently looking for the following cards:
1992 score mickey mantle autograph(Already Got)
1994 upper deck mickey mantle autograph
1993 pinnacle Joe dimaggio autograph
2010 topps chipper Jones/ mickey mantle dual gu/50(Got)
crr9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MD
Posts: 467
Default

i only had $4 in my paypal. and plus it was a better card it was a silk card! but lets get to the point my friend gave me cash for the paypal the card was for my friend. ijst checked my paypal and recieved $5 from my bank account he said he would not sell for the 3.50 i asked him to sell for. $3 is the rate there going for on the bay so if he wants my $4 bucks i just got in my paypal i would be sooo happy and pay today
nymets575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.