Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Surprise....nymets575...is a stroke!!!

We have another award winner here! This all started last Thursday. I get a PM about 2 cards I pulled in a box break a couple months ago. I actually still have one of them. We negotiate and agree on a price. He tells me he will pay really soon. I say no problem. I can tell he's really young, so I feel good about helping him get a card he wants. Keep in mind me are talking a $4.50 transaction. So I wait.....and wait.....and wait. He keeps giving me excuses about how he will pay soon. The he PM's me that he will only trade fo r the card, not pay. I say no thanks and he agrees to pay again. Then he blames a non-paying bidder on eBay. I still say no problem, just pay when you can. Again, I want to help the kid out. Then he PM's me and tell me he will only pay $3.50 and I need to change my price. Whatever, I don't care about the money at this point, just keep your word. Then I read in a thread that he doesn't even have Paypal. Why would you continue to stroke me? He then PM's me and tells me that he never told me to hold the card?!?! This is why, I am going to take the stance of a few other members. If you are a child, I will treat you like a child. Remember, in the real world (and online as well) if you want to get respect, you need to give respect. So nymets575, please stay out of my threads, stay out of my business. People like you give young collectors a bad name.

BTW, I have now had the chance to read a few of his threads and they seem to all be the same. He's a child. Feel free to take a chance dealing with him. I won't.......

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!

Last edited by Great Dealz Rob; 03-19-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Great Dealz Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

This same exact thing happened to me with this kid. Again over a $4.50 card. First he wants to buy then wants to trade and then agrees to buy again...kept telling me that he was waiting for payment on a card then it turned into waiting on payment for a video game that still had not sold on ebay. Finally PM'd him and told him that the card was no longer available to him b/c I was tired of being bothered.

The money is not a big deal and I could care less about the card...it will probably end up on COMC for a buck or two. It is about being bugged by him...I bet he sent me 10-12 PM's about it. If you are under 18 (or act like it), don't bother asking about my cards because I am not selling them to you. It is more hassle then it is worth.

Checkoutmycards ID: kelleys1
kelleys1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleys1 View Post
This same exact thing happened to me with this kid. Again over a $4.50 card. First he wants to buy then wants to trade and then agrees to buy again...kept telling me that he was waiting for payment on a card then it turned into waiting on payment for a video game that still had not sold on ebay. Finally PM'd him and told him that the card was no longer available to him b/c I was tired of being bothered.

The money is not a big deal and I could care less about the card...it will probably end up on COMC for a buck or two. It is about being bugged by him...I bet he sent me 10-12 PM's about it. If you are under 18 (or act like it), don't bother asking about my cards because I am not selling them to you. It is more hassle then it is worth.
I have you beat! I did get 13 PM's from him. JK, can't believe I actually wanted to help him out?!?! I've mad well over 100 trades here and this is the first time I've had a problem that I felt like posting about. It doesn't surprise me that he's doing this to more people.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Exactly. We are attracting more and more of these "situations" over here. I have had 3 "Back-Outs" on deals that were completed just this week and it is only Thursday!

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
Exactly. We are attracting more and more of these "situations" over here. I have had 3 "Back-Outs" on deals that were completed just this week and it is only Thursday!
I have had 1 back out and 1 still pending this week alone. The pending one is currently logged on and hasn't responded to my PM's. I won't state his name because I haven't technically been stiffed. But his member name is very eerily similar to what he's been doing on the boards. (His Name)Think.........a childs game if you will!!!

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dealz Rob View Post
We have another award winner here! This all started last Thursday. I get a PM about 2 cards I pulled in a box break a couple months ago. I actually still have one of them. We negotiate and agree on a price. He tells me he will pay really soon. I say no problem. I can tell he's really young, so I feel good about helping him get a card he wants. Keep in mind me are talking a $4.50 transaction. So I wait.....and wait.....and wait. He keeps giving me excuses about how he will pay soon. The he PM's me that he will only trade fo r the card, not pay. I say no thanks and he agrees to pay again. Then he blames a non-paying bidder on eBay. I still say no problem, just pay when you can. Again, I want to help the kid out. Then he PM's me and tell me he will only pay $3.50 and I need to change my price. Whatever, I don't care about the money at this point, just keep your word. Then I read in a thread that he doesn't even have Paypal. Why would you continue to stroke me? He then PM's me and tells me that he never told me to hold the card?!?! This is why, I am going to take the stance of a few other members. If you are a child, I will treat you like a child. Remember, in the real world (and online as well) if you want to get respect, you need to give respect. So nymets575, please stay out of my threads, stay out of my business. People like you give young collectors a bad name.

BTW, I have now had the chance to read a few of his threads and they seem to all be the same. He's a child. Feel free to take a chance dealing with him. I won't.......
Sorry to hear about that Rob. I know it's not the money, it's just the whole point of some child on here monopolizing your time and energy over a $4.50 card. I mean, does he get some type of enjoyment out of wrangling people or is he just that delusional and stupid?

Old 03-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

alright first of all i do have a paypal i mentioned that in the post right below the one saying that it was a mistake. and i just got cash today and offered to mail it to him he said "NO!" i did however say that if he gets another offer to take it because it will be awhilke before i get the money. and i only offered him a trade to try to get it done faster.
nymets575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
ND3

BLACKLIST!!!!!????
Old 03-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
BLACKLIST!!!!!????
LOL....I giggled at that one!!!

Did you finally recieve the infamous "blacklist"?

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets575 View Post
alright first of all i do have a paypal i mentioned that in the post right below the one saying that it was a mistake. and i just got cash today and offered to mail it to him he said "NO!" i did however say that if he gets another offer to take it because it will be awhilke before i get the money. and i only offered him a trade to try to get it done faster.
WOW ! After readings GDR's thread and this reply, I'm wondering if these two ever had any dealings at all since the stories are rather different.

Somebody is fibbing a bit and said fibber needs some vacation time.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
We need to eliminate people like you. This board is for friendly trading,selling, etc. We need to impliment a 18+ board because if you need to string people along over $4.50 then you don't belong here IF you happen to be over 18 because no one under 18 should have a paypal account then sell your card or game get the money then make a deal.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
We need to eliminate people like you. This board is for friendly trading,selling, etc. We need to impliment a 18+ board because if you need to string people along over $4.50 then you don't belong here IF you happen to be over 18 because no one under 18 should have a paypal account then sell your card or game get the money then make a deal.
18+ board ? OK you card everybody when they sign up Besides, its not just the kiddies, some of these guys still have their milk money from recess.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

i told him i would pay him with cash today he said no.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
i told him i would pay him with cash today he said no.
Send him a paypal payment. He will say "Yes" then.

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

is this the same guy that was offered $45 for the game on here that he was selling for $50 and rejected it? then said a day later he would take $45? and stated it was used "once" after buying it....

also is he the one that whined about not getting a card like 3-4 days after he sent a payment...oh yes I did say a payment...and came right out and stated that he hoped the guy wasn't screwing him over and posted his user name for everyone to see?

if so, you are now on my block list thank you for making it easy

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

this also might be interesting for you guys to see and be aware of:

If i were to do a group break

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
Send him a paypal payment. He will say "Yes" then.
I really could care less about the $4.50 at this point. So I really would pass. It would make or break my day. I don't want to have him start a thread about me like he did with his last deal on the boards (Jose Tabata Auto) and have him PM 20 times a day me or ask other board members what to do because it takes more than 2 days for a package to make it to his house. I'm just going to take the stance that I'm not gonna deal with kids like this. See what I get for trying to help the kid out?!?!

BTW, mets if you want me to I could post all 14 of your PM's that you sent me to let everyone see what a complete stroke you are. Quit bothering people on the boards and go play tag or finish your paper route. Just stay away from me.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts_cardz View Post
is this the same guy that was offered $45 for the game on here that he was selling for $50 and rejected it? then said a day later he would take $45? and stated it was used "once" after buying it....

also is he the one that whined about not getting a card like 3-4 days after he sent a payment...oh yes I did say a payment...and came right out and stated that he hoped the guy wasn't screwing him over and posted his user name for everyone to see?

if so, you are now on my block list thank you for making it easy
That is the same guy!!!! He's learning some great habits at a young age. Keep KMD's name on file. I'm sure you will need some advice from a lawyer about BK or Repo sometime in your life. I sense a credit criminal on the rise.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

my ears must be burning...did someone mention a blacklist?
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #20 (permalink)

k fine ill stay outta your way gdr but before you attack me like this tell me and i could have done something
Old 03-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #21 (permalink)

Hey, I know! Let's all talk about cards & sports again! Sooooo....how 'bout that WBC, huh? Crazy, right? LOL!
nephinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
k fine ill stay outta your way gdr but before you attack me like this tell me and i could have done something
You are delusional!!! Which PM conversation do you want me to quote? I told you many times to just tell me the truth about your intentions. Were you gonna pay or not. Obviously this is a pattern that you are starting. I'm done with the situation and I'm done with you. Please stop PM'ing me and stay out of my threads. I don't want to deal with you. That's what you can do to make this better!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)

i pm'ed you once today about sending you cash for the card. and yes i was gonna pay you i have never received a negative feedback in my short life. so please dont give me one because we never had a transaction that was completed! so there is your answer and lets just stop talking unless you will give me a second chance!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #24 (permalink)

what i find interesting is that if you look at nymets575 ebay account that he has listed, he payed 3.99 for an item 2 days ago with paypal. I guess that extra $.51 that was just too much for him.
1993 pinnacle Joe dimaggio autograph
2010 topps chipper Jones/ mickey mantle dual gu/50(Got)
crr9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #25 (permalink)

i only had $4 in my paypal. and plus it was a better card it was a silk card! but lets get to the point my friend gave me cash for the paypal the card was for my friend. ijst checked my paypal and recieved $5 from my bank account he said he would not sell for the 3.50 i asked him to sell for. $3 is the rate there going for on the bay so if he wants my $4 bucks i just got in my paypal i would be sooo happy and pay today