Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   WOW Ebay Bidder To Avoid/Block (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/232702-wow-ebay-bidder-avoid-block.html)

matpat21 12-22-2011 01:42 AM

WOW Ebay Bidder To Avoid/Block

This guy just wins two of my auctions a couple of hours ago and then proceeds to send me this message after I invoice him with free shipping on the 2nd item.

[I]"Im sorry but I have been getting burned on ebay and will not beable to complete purchases (2). I want to let you know so you can relist cards. Very sorry for the inconvience. I will no longer be purchasing cards.

- shawnvikings82"[/I]

Not quite sure what could have happened so badly in the hour or so from when the auction ended to when he sent me the message.

Just figured I would let you guys know so you can throw him on the always growing bidder block list. I am not going to just cancel his transaction either, you best believe that I am going to file non payment claims on both items not that it will do anything to the guy.

NeonStatus 12-22-2011 02:02 AM

I know you don't want to just let it go, but how about offering a second chance to the next highest bidder?

Zerokruel 12-22-2011 02:08 AM

[QUOTE=matpat21;2001075]This guy just wins two of my auctions a couple of hours ago and then proceeds to send me this message after I invoice him with free shipping on the 2nd item.

[I]"Im sorry but I have been getting burned on ebay and will not beable to complete purchases (2). I want to let you know so you can relist cards. Very sorry for the inconvience. I will no longer be purchasing cards.

- shawnvikings82"[/I]

Not quite sure what could have happened so badly in the hour or so from when the auction ended to when he sent me the message.

Just figured I would let you guys know so you can throw him on the always growing bidder block list. I am not going to just cancel his transaction either, you best believe that I am going to file non payment claims on both items not that it will do anything to the guy.[/QUOTE]

[B]Hello,
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I understand where you are coming from, I keep getting burned by buyers not wanting to pay. Happy Holidays.[/B]

IndyKMB 12-22-2011 03:46 PM

Translation - "I was able to get it for $0.28 cheaper in a different auction so I will not be fulfilling my obligation to follow through and pay for yours."

eBay sucks, but it really sucks this time of year.

jlzinck 12-22-2011 03:57 PM

He's been buying like a drunked sailor on leave and has left 1 negative recently.

He recently bought something from guru....see if he got paid.

File NPB and go on.

What a douche

FreshBreak 12-22-2011 03:58 PM

Might be wise to just cancel the transaction if he will sign off on it, end of dilemma move on. He may end up paying when confronted with a NPB case and then negging you (assuming he can leave feedback at this point, not sure on it).

endthecurse 02-23-2012 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=matpat21;2001075]This guy just wins two of my auctions a couple of hours ago and then proceeds to send me this message after I invoice him with free shipping on the 2nd item.

- [B][COLOR="Red"]shawnvikings82[/COLOR][/B]"[/I]

Not quite sure what could have happened so badly in the hour or so from when the auction ended to when he sent me the message.[/QUOTE]

This clown just made a few offers on one of my BIN/BO items, then retracted the only one that wasn't auto-declined. From the message above about 'no longer be purchasing cards', it's clear this guy is full of sh-t.

Save yourself the hassle and block him.