Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Small Vent!!!!

I have made several purchases here in the past week..As I have sold a few also....My purchases were paid for RIGHT THEN AND THERE....Not 1 Itrader Left!!!! My sells all Itrader was left RIGHT away and DC#ers provided the same day or Next...IS THIS THAT HARD TO DO...OK I'm Done....If you don't like the Vent well then Your probably THE TYPE OF PERSON I AM TALKIN ABOUT
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Well, you know as well as anyone this isn't ebay and preemptive feedback can be premature.
Most sellers wait until feedback is left to ensure everything went well,you should know this by now it's easier to defend a position,if need be, if you haven't already left feedback.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Well, you know as well as anyone this isn't ebay and preemptive feedback can be premature.
Most sellers wait until feedback is left to ensure everything went well,you should know this by now it's easier to defend a position,if need be, if you haven't already left feedback.
LOL on the Fence..HUH????
Old 12-27-2011, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Try hard not to shoot the cards next time.......This person is probably in fear for their life
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Try hard not to shoot the cards next time.......This person is probably in fear for their life
Will DO........Good to see ya!!!!!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Having the same problem Kev. I have been buying like crazy and not getting iTrader from sellers even after I receive the cards and leave them a positive. BTW - Thank you for leaving feedback right after I paid. That is how it should be done, sir!
khalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

I have a small vent just for you, Saints.

ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

I myself buy, sell, and trade and 98% of the deals i gotta send a PM to get my iTraders. I feel that if you can't leave an iTrader then why do you wheel and deal. To me the iTrader is a huge part of the deals for future references.
Georgia Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Bulldog View Post
I myself buy, sell, and trade and 98% of the deals i gotta send a PM to get my iTraders. I feel that if you can't leave an iTrader then why do you wheel and deal. To me the iTrader is a huge part of the deals for future references.

If you feel this way,dont buy any more.
You are buying to get and give itrader ? Come on,thats how your sentence reads,plain and simple. As if the cards were an incidental part of the deal.

You shop or sell for money or cards,period. if someone forgets or neglects to leave feedback,contact them. Lord knows I get into issues away from a forum and I vanish for weeks on end. My lowest priority is making sure everyone knows random Joe paid me instantly or that he shipped the next day. if your integrity and reputation is so hinged on getting 1 more feedback then you are clearly more focused on your e-peen than getting/selling that card.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You are buying to get and give itrader ? Come on,thats how your sentence reads,plain and simple. As if the cards were an incidental part of the deal.

You shop or sell for money or cards,period. if someone forgets or neglects to leave feedback,contact them. Lord knows I get into issues away from a forum and I vanish for weeks on end. My lowest priority is making sure everyone knows random Joe paid me instantly or that he shipped the next day. if your integrity and reputation is so hinged on getting 1 more feedback then you are clearly more focused on your e-peen than getting/selling that card.
WOW...This is the most ignorant reply I've seen in weeks. If you don't have the common courtesey to leave feedback...then just go away!!!
torey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

It is at a point most of the time now that you have to ask for feedback for anyone to leave it for you.
dthimesch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by torey69 View Post
WOW...This is the most ignorant reply I've seen in weeks. If you don't have the common courtesey to leave feedback...then just go away!!!
Agreed on all accounts. It's common courtesy to the people you are in a deal with AND the other members to be informed when making future trades. If people forget, I see nothing wrong with sending a friendly reminder saying, "Leave me itrader, or I will cut you."
Old 12-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Agreed on all accounts. It's common courtesy to the people you are in a deal with AND the other members to be informed when making future trades. If people forget, I see nothing wrong with sending a friendly reminder saying, "Leave me itrader, or I will cut you."
You are right.... Common Courtesy must be a thing of the Past...Some strive to be a good trader and some strive to be Ignorant to the Fact
Old 12-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #14 (permalink)

See,there's the d-bag leaking out of you. I did not say Itrader wasn't to be left, I did say that if that's all you care about why bother even trading since you clearly could care what you buy as long as someone says "Good boy !". I also said that I know i get tied up at home and forget and if that's going to put some twits panties in a wad because sending me a PM is just....difficult,then he should get over himself, or herself in your case
Has nothing to do with courtesy. Sometimes things get in the way of selling a piece of cardboard,plain and simple and you are not a priority when it comes to following up on leaving a comment that you did what you were supposed to do in comparison to other things that may be going on.
I have forgotten to leave feedback on many occasions. I have had feedback not left for trades at all. I really dont care. The number does not reflect my penis size. Members who buy from me know me for my cards and I ship the same or next day,beyond that it is simple enough and plenty enough to me to have 100% and people happy with thier product.
I think your "small vent" is silly and belittles the actual deal since it does seem it is as important as the deal it self to you and that is retarded thinking
Old 12-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Whenever I get a PM telling me that someone left iTrader, I immediately go send them one (this is when I was the seller). You shouldn't leave feedback on here until the sale is complete, and that's the way it goes.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #16 (permalink)

I feel the same way as saintsfan67. If I sell a card then I leave feedback promptly, if I buy a card then I should receive feedback promptly. In trades feedback is an essential communications tool to let the other party know the cards has been received. The itrader is a great indicator to let others know who are good & great people to deal with. Believe me if I have tracking on your package & I haven't received feedback on a sold or traded card I will PM you to maybe sure it was received & to politely request feedback to be given.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Whenever I get a PM telling me that someone left iTrader, I immediately go send them one (this is when I was the seller). You shouldn't leave feedback on here until the sale is complete, and that's the way it goes.
Why shouldn't we?

When I sell I leave feedback immediately upon payment. They did they part, they paid. I have yet to have any issues doing it this way.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Seriously!!! Really!!! I must say you sound like a real piece of work. I do alot of deals on here and a damn iTrader is part of the deal. I like what i collect whether it's buying or trading. I don't do crap for making money on these dipstick. You don't know anything about me so why don't you just shut your trap. If you're to lazy to leave an iTrader then don't make a deal. With this said you are now on my ignore list with the few other idiots that run their trap for no reason but to be an arse. Good riddons!!!

Quote:

Old 12-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
See,there's the d-bag leaking out of you. I did not say Itrader wasn't to be left, I did say that if that's all you care about why bother even trading since you clearly could care what you buy as long as someone says "Good boy !". I also said that I know i get tied up at home and forget and if that's going to put some twits panties in a wad because sending me a PM is just....difficult,then he should get over himself, or herself in your case
Has nothing to do with courtesy. Sometimes things get in the way of selling a piece of cardboard,plain and simple and you are not a priority when it comes to following up on leaving a comment that you did what you were supposed to do in comparison to other things that may be going on.
I have forgotten to leave feedback on many occasions. I have had feedback not left for trades at all. I really dont care. The number does not reflect my penis size. Members who buy from me know me for my cards and I ship the same or next day,beyond that it is simple enough and plenty enough to me to have 100% and people happy with thier product.
I think your "small vent" is silly and belittles the actual deal since it does seem it is as important as the deal it self to you and that is retarded thinking
NOW I SEE WHERE YOU GET YOUR USERNAME FROM
Old 12-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
This user "Gibberish" is a real piece of work and a D-Bag himself.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

Edit: See post below
Old 12-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Bulldog View Post
Seriously!!! Really!!! I must say you sound like a real piece of work. I do alot of deals on here and a damn iTrader is part of the deal. I like what i collect whether it's buying or trading. I don't do crap for making money on these dipstick. You don't know anything about me so why don't you just shut your trap. If you're to lazy to leave an iTrader then don't make a deal. With this said you are now on my ignore list with the few other idiots that run their trap for no reason but to be an arse. Good riddons!!!
Quote:
Gibberish has a real strong personality that rubs most people the wrong way. Just remember when dealing with him that you are always wrong and he is always right.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:54 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Why shouldn't we?

When I sell I leave feedback immediately upon payment. They did they part, they paid. I have yet to have any issues doing it this way.
Part of the problem is that just by paying for something you're doing your part. If someone pays and I send them $200 for cards, then they attempt to say the package was empty, stolen, etc. etc., there is no way for me to get my feedback back. I don't want to add positive feedback to someone's resume who doesn't deserve it. Conversely, I welcome the same for anything for which I pay. Also, if they don't leave feedback upon reception of the package, typically I find that means they don't really want to feedback that I have to give them anyways. Now, most of the time there aren't going to be any issues, as you've stated. In fact, I've never actually had anyone try to rip me off for something i've sold (on here, at least... Ebay is a different story). I've also never had anyone say "hey, you didn't leave me immediate feedback for my payment" either, and if they did it would probably raise a red flag in my mind.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
Gibberish has a real strong personality that rubs most people the wrong way. Just remember when dealing with him that you are always wrong and he is always right.
Well he can be tough in anyway he wants as i won't be bullied.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

HaaaaaHaaaaaaa Im lovin it. I agree with Saintsfan67. I dont need or want my itrader right away but Id like it sometime after the deal is done.
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote