Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Judge Judy would eat you both alive , and it would turn me on in the process .......
jj2hawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #52 (permalink)

Wow this thread is awesome! I must applaud you for not letting this dick bag push you around and I really want to see where this ends.

Couldn't you brother threaten to sue him for extortion and attempted deformation of your name since he said he would post your name on some boards to get you blocked if you didn't do what he wants?

In the end, it's you option to ask for a refund or just leave a negative. It's not a mandatory thing to return the item for a refund.

Collection Bucket: http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/dachman/James%20Starks%20PC/
Busting Packs PC Profile: http://www.bustingpacks.com/pc-profile/james-starks
dachman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #53 (permalink)

I will gladly help pay for any legal expenses incurred for this. This is the most entertaining thread I have read in some time.
gritt81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #54 (permalink)

well i'm glad you guys are enjoying it lol...once again, this was a $7 item.

nothing else out of the guy today...although 2 more people have revised their feedback on his profile and he is now up to 100 revisions from 98 yesterday. So I'm sure his strong arm tactics have worked on some people.

I have been on the phone with Ebay 3 times so far and have filled out forms and stuff they requested online with each conversation. I have no idea what, if anything, they will do.

In the mean time...back at the Bat Cave...lol...here is the formal response to his junk mail he sent:

VIA E-MAIL AND FIRST-CLASS MAIL

Mr. zzzzzz

Please be advised that this office represents the interests of Mr. xxxxx in various matters currently under consideration. You should IMMEDIATELY note this representation and all further ommunication concerning this matter should be addressed to my attention. You should not under any circumstances contact my client directly in the future.

This communication is in response to your letter to my client posing threats to slander, libel, defame or otherwise damage his reputation on the basis of an eBay transaction in which Mr. xxxxx properly posted his feedback as allowed by the rules of the forum. A cursory review of your letter reveals that you intend to communicate with 32,000 customers some unverifiable piece of negative information about Mr. xxxxxx and you admit that this is a direct attempt to damage his business and cause economic loss. You further threaten to post a similar, unsubstantiated claim to the "eBay Powerseller" message boards with the same intent to damage or destroy Mr. xxxxx business and for the express purpose of effecting economic loss.

Your third threat of legal action is not taken lightly. You should carefully consder this, Mr. zzzzz. Although you attempt to intimidate Mr. xxxxxx with your internet article from 2010 purporting to show some basis for your threat, you conveniently neglect to provide the full story. There has not been a successful claim of that nature and there is not a single precedent for such a case anywhere in the United States.

Mr. xxxxxx WILL NOT be revising his feedback, which was lawfully and properly submitted according to eBay rules. Any action taken by you shall be viewed as a malicious act designed to effect economic harm on Mr. xxxxxx and his business. There will also be quantifiable damages. Should you elect to proceed in this manner, your efforts shall be swiftly met with a substantial counterclaim that will, in addition to specific economic loss, also seek punitive damages based on your company's overall earnings. You may further rest assured that I am confident we will prevail. Consequently, your letter and subsequent attachment sent to Mr. xxxxx to extort positive feedback shall serve as exhibit "A" in any such lawsuit to set the tone before the Court.

If you are represented by counsel in your alleged claim, you should immediately forward the identity of your attorney to my attention.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #55 (permalink)

That letter is awesome!

Collection Bucket: http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/dachman/James%20Starks%20PC/
Busting Packs PC Profile: http://www.bustingpacks.com/pc-profile/james-starks
dachman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #56 (permalink)

I got the same letter and told him I was in the process of contacting e-bay to see that he is removed. I also informed him that he is breaking the Florida Statute for extortion. My letter went on and on, and of course he did not respond. I DID get my products that I ordered, so I was happy with that, so if he didnt send that stupid letter I would have gladly changed my negative to a positive.
Blue Hens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:09 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post

nothing else out of the guy today...although 2 more people have revised their feedback on his profile and he is now up to 100 revisions from 98 yesterday. So I'm sure his strong arm tactics have worked on some people.

I have been on the phone with Ebay 3 times so far and have filled out forms and stuff they requested online with each conversation. I have no idea what, if anything, they will do.

In the mean time...back at the Bat Cave...lol...here is the formal response to his junk mail he sent:

Mr. zzzzzz

Please be advised that this office represents the interests of Mr. xxxxx in various matters currently under consideration. You should IMMEDIATELY note this representation and all further ommunication concerning this matter should be addressed to my attention. You should not under any circumstances contact my client directly in the future.

This communication is in response to your letter to my client posing threats to slander, libel, defame or otherwise damage his reputation on the basis of an eBay transaction in which Mr. xxxxx properly posted his feedback as allowed by the rules of the forum. A cursory review of your letter reveals that you intend to communicate with 32,000 customers some unverifiable piece of negative information about Mr. xxxxxx and you admit that this is a direct attempt to damage his business and cause economic loss. You further threaten to post a similar, unsubstantiated claim to the "eBay Powerseller" message boards with the same intent to damage or destroy Mr. xxxxx business and for the express purpose of effecting economic loss.

Your third threat of legal action is not taken lightly. You should carefully consder this, Mr. zzzzz. Although you attempt to intimidate Mr. xxxxxx with your internet article from 2010 purporting to show some basis for your threat, you conveniently neglect to provide the full story. There has not been a successful claim of that nature and there is not a single precedent for such a case anywhere in the United States.

Mr. xxxxxx WILL NOT be revising his feedback, which was lawfully and properly submitted according to eBay rules. Any action taken by you shall be viewed as a malicious act designed to effect economic harm on Mr. xxxxxx and his business. There will also be quantifiable damages. Should you elect to proceed in this manner, your efforts shall be swiftly met with a substantial counterclaim that will, in addition to specific economic loss, also seek punitive damages based on your company's overall earnings. You may further rest assured that I am confident we will prevail. Consequently, your letter and subsequent attachment sent to Mr. xxxxx to extort positive feedback shall serve as exhibit "A" in any such lawsuit to set the tone before the Court.

If you are represented by counsel in your alleged claim, you should immediately forward the identity of your attorney to my attention.
I just want to state for the record, you are now my hero. This has made my day, night, week, month, and the best start to 2012 I could have wished for. This is better than any book I have ever read, because you just can make this stuff up. Please, keep the post coming.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
What about reporting them to Fathead as well?
Also, and i may be wrong, but aren't the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, and all associated player unions incredibly uptight about using their logos, likeness and so on without getting paid?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #59 (permalink)

LOVE the return letter, all this jerkoff is is a scammer who put in the extra effort with the fake threats and letters and everything. Awesome to see someone fighting back watch it scare him into backing off!
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #60 (permalink)

Just so I have it all straight....

This jackass treats buyers poorly, then threatens them with legal action if they do not retract their legitimate complaints against him??
And thus far 100 people have actually done so??
And he's still on eBay because he generates money for them through his thousands of sales?

Some of eBay's practices and allowances (whether direct or indirect) are mind-boggling. There is NO CHANCE they are unaware of his antics. And he is obviously fully aware that their inaction has given him a green light to carry on his pompous, tyrannical, actions.

--shakes head--
IndyKMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #61 (permalink)

He just wont let it go that hes a top-rated powerseller. I think you should send him a letter back saying your a top-rated powerbuyer.
Dekno2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #62 (permalink)

What a great letter! I don't care how much feedback this guy has, I think his days as an eBay seller are numbered....
Old 01-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #63 (permalink)

Waiting for more info. Screw reality TV we got the real stuff here.

Go get him.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #64 (permalink)

nothing new...but, the guy is up to 105 revised feedback now and is still selling stuff on ebay. Guess money talks, and ebay walks.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #65 (permalink)

awesome letter bud
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
nothing new...but, the guy is up to 105 revised feedback now and is still selling stuff on ebay. Guess money talks, and ebay walks.
Seriously, FK this guy. Power hungry dickbag deserves what's coming to him. Your letter back was excellent, hope you continue this. Not only is it entertaining, but it is very vindicating.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge

Mr. zzzzzz

I just want to state for the record, you are now my hero. This has made my day, night, week, month, and the best start to 2012 I could have wished for. This is better than any book I have ever read, because you just can make this stuff up. Please, keep the post coming.

HERE HERE!!!!!!
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #68 (permalink)

wow thats awesome, I can't believe some of these clowns on ebay. I had a guy claim to not receive a card, I issued a refund, and then a couple months later he sold the card on ebay, it was serial #d so it was obviously the same card, I reported to ebay, they told me they can;t do anything. So essentially, you have to take matters into your own hands, as you have, I'm proud of you hahaha
sdothbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdothbc View Post
wow thats awesome, I can't believe some of these clowns on ebay. I had a guy claim to not receive a card, I issued a refund, and then a couple months later he sold the card on ebay, it was serial #d so it was obviously the same card, I reported to ebay, they told me they can;t do anything. So essentially, you have to take matters into your own hands, as you have, I'm proud of you hahaha
If only, in a perfect world, you could have 5 mins with this guy. Hope it wasn't worth much.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #70 (permalink)

It is obvious this guy is selling counterfeit fathead products. None of this is licensed. He prints this out on his computer or something. So you know if this guy wants to continue with his "legal action" it might be worth mentioning.

Btw I love (and by love I mean hate) how he flaunts his 30,000 feedback as justification for his illegal business practices.
Artiodactyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #71 (permalink)

!!!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nail this mofo !!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #72 (permalink)

latest news: not a word out of him since we sent him the response letter.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #73 (permalink)

Does he know, by not responding, that he is taking the fun out of this thread?
Old 01-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #74 (permalink)

Cmon poke him or prod him make him squeal some more. I need to read more of this one.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
latest news: not a word out of him since we sent him the response letter.
Seems like you successfully called his bluff and he backed the eff down. Nice...