Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default wow...all time high level of douchebaggery on ebay.

Seller ID: fatheadpro

I purchased a fathead Ahmad Bradshaw from this guy...for $7.11

I get it several days later in a brown envelope with no packing at all...it's bent, and on top of that ALL of the surrounding area around the player has been removed? so it's damaged and incomplete. The seller used ZERO packing material and didn't even bother to write "do not bend" on it.

I contacted him and told him that it was damaged...back and forth with some lag in response, seller says if i return it at my own cost he will refund...for $7 it's not worth the hassle of returning, if he had sent me another one out that wasn't damaged or paid the return postage...then whatever...i would have called it a day at that point...dude was rude about it and I decided to just leave him a negative at that point and cut my losses...sometimes you just have to cut your loss and move on, it's just not worth the effort to get pissed off over $7 I don't think.

This was a month ago now...

Here is the feedback I left him:

Rcvd item damaged, shipped in regular envelope with no protection at all. Fail. Buyer: mindbinge ( 965) Dec-02-11 20:33

Reply by fatheadpro (Dec-03-11 04:56):
Happy to give refund. Why did you keep item? Then leave neg feedback? Thanks!


Ahmad Bradshaw Mini FATHEAD New York Giants NFL 7" Official Wall Graphic Decal (#140643857135) US $7.11 View Item


And today I get this:

Dear mindbinge,
fatheadpro is requesting that you revise the original Feedback you left for Ahmad Bradshaw Mini FATHEAD New York Giants NFL 7" Official Wall Graphic Decal (140643857135).

Reason for request: Other

Message from the seller: You can revise this feedback now. Per my letter sent a few days ago, I will be taking you to court due to the negative feedback you left.

Please respond by 11-January-2012

-or-

This request will be open until 11-January-2012. Please respond to the seller by clicking the Accept request or Decline request button.



Ahmad Bradshaw Mini FATHEAD New York Giants NFL 7" Official Wall Graphic Decal
Item Id: 140643857135
Price: $7.11
End time: Nov-17-11 14:01:04 PST
Seller: fatheadpro [contact seller]




-----so, now this douche is threatening to take me to court over the feedback I left him, which is 100% true, honest, and valid...over a $7 item? He has since had about 6 or 7 more nagatives pile up against him from other users, I assume he is sending them the same BS in an effort to get his feedback revised.

I'll let you guys decide if you want to do business with someone like this...but, I can tell you, if I had any intentions of dealing with this guy again in the future, that bridge is now burned.

Also, my bro is a lawyer...so it costs me ZERO for legal representation...and anything I get in writing from this clown will go directly to him and if there is ANY way I can counter his actions based on the laws of my state, he will be in for a rude awakening.

Just an FYI for those who don't need any more ebay drama in your life.
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,550
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Actually the way he's threatening legal action I think is pretty close to extortion which would be well worse than his little ebay negative.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,924
Default

AHAHAH at first I thought mindbinge was the seller and OP was some random person...I was all ready to type "Wait mindbinge is a good guy...".
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 7,382
Default

He goes retarded and threatens legal action....then you post your brother is a lawyer.
You 2 may be related
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Actually the way he's threatening legal action I think is pretty close to extortion which would be well worse than his little ebay negative.
yeah i'm on the phone with ebay right now...
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
He goes retarded and threatens legal action....then you post your brother is a lawyer.
You 2 may be related
no, i'm just saying...va has some laws that concern frivolous law suits...if he is dumb enough to actually file something, it's a bad move and wont cost me anything on my end to deal with it. Most of the time people who threaten this sort of thing figure it costs you more to fight than its worth. If he really wants to go that route, then we can do that.
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,943
Default

It is refreshing to see that Ebay is providing the tools for this Dbag to extort you to change your feedback.

You should write back and tell the seller that you are suing him for portraying an internet tough guy.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default

I hit the "Decline" button and did not change my original feedback as it was accurate...and just got this from the guy...keep in mind this was a $7 purchase lol.



Dear mindbinge,

Your choice good luck in court, get a good attorney
Best regards,
Tim S.
Owner, Fatheadpro
Ebay *Top Rated* Powerseller, Since 2001
Over 32,000 Positive Feedback Received (99.8% positive)
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
jimssouvenirs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 5,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
I hit the "Decline" button and did not change my original feedback as it was accurate...and just got this from the guy...keep in mind this was a $7 purchase lol.



Dear mindbinge,

Your choice good luck in court, get a good attorney
Best regards,
Tim S.
Owner, Fatheadpro
Ebay *Top Rated* Powerseller, Since 2001
Over 32,000 Positive Feedback Received (99.8% positive)
Yea if he doesn't sue you and your bro is up for it you should take care of this guy
__________________
Theme of the Night: Song Lyrics
jimssouvenirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Yea if he doesn't sue you and your bro is up for it you should take care of this guy
he is probably just running his mouth, but who knows...up to him if he wants to go at it or not, I moved on from this a month ago....but, I won't be strong armed in to doing anything by threats. I just wonder how many other people he has tried to do this to as he has a lot of negatives. Guy is a power seller for that long you would think he would handle his business differently, but I guess not?

This whole thing is just stupid lol.
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,786
Default

Is this even worth the time of day in court?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Is this even worth the time of day in court?
I would think not...lol. I have no idea what this guy is going on about at this point.
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 10,034
Default

Taking you to court for what? Dont show up, lets see if they issue a warrant. I cant imagine someone being arrested for leaving negative feedback on Ebay. Good lord some people are such douchers He is probably one of these clowns

__________________
GOD BLESS

Last edited by cking; 01-01-2012 at 04:28 PM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 19,108
Default

While I have never been threatened with legal action over neg FB I have been threatened with police action.

Don't give this maggot another thought
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 7,382
Default

This is still making me laugh.
Let me give you the skinny on the silly part of this.
If you wish to legally pursue the removal of feedback 1 of 2 things must be met
Malicious remarks or threatening remarks.
He is an idiot and you should stop giving it life.
The "dont show up,issue a warrant"comment...it's a civil dispute, it's called a judgement. The plaintiff's attorney would claim Ipso defacto by the lack of appearance and the judge would award in his favor.
The court would issue a writ of Mandamus at the plaintiffs request and it would go to ebay. eBay would then have to remove the feedback or dispute it under other legal grounds.
Now that you all know the legal end, let it die. Your "fail" remark was pretty immature,but not enough to even remotely fall into the guidelines required for legal action
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default

The "fail" remark was as accurate as i could be with the limited space given to leave feedback...as far as I was concerned the transaction was a failure...thus the fail remark.

I made no comments that were not true or not accurate...i didn't say anything out of line...i have no idea why he is trying to make such a big deal out of it.

The guy is a power seller, but to try and extort feedback or its removal is over the line. He shouldn't be allowed to do that sort of thing.

Also, have not checked to make sure yet, but fairly certain that he would have to file anything court wise in VA since I don't think a FL court would have any sort of jurisdiction over me since I don't live there...but, not sure how that works exactly.
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com

Last edited by mindbinge; 01-01-2012 at 06:58 PM.
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
SacGWYNN19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
The "fail" remark was as accurate as i could be with the limited space given to leave feedback...as far as I was concerned the transaction was a failure...thus the fail remark.

I made no comments that were not true or not accurate...i didn't say anything out of line...i have no idea why he is trying to make such a big deal out of it.

The guy is a power seller, but to try and extort feedback or its removal is over the line. He shouldn't be allowed to do that sort of thing.

Also, have not checked to make sure yet, but fairly certain that he would have to file anything court wise in VA since I don't think a FL court would have any sort of jurisdiction over me since I don't live there...but, not sure how that works exactly.
Ask him for the tracking information for the letter he sent you. He would certainly want that tracked now wouldn't he. What a joke, dude is fully trying to bully you and I find it quite hilarious. I would personally tell him to go to (*&^. Maybe ask him to hand delivery the letter a 2nd time as you didn't receive the first one.

He should sue himself for being a dumb@$$
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacGWYNN19 View Post
Ask him for the tracking information for the letter he sent you. He would certainly want that tracked now wouldn't he. What a joke, dude is fully trying to bully you and I find it quite hilarious. I would personally tell him to go to (*&^. Maybe ask him to hand delivery the letter a 2nd time as you didn't receive the first one.

He should sue himself for being a dumb@$$
i have not said the first bad thing to him. After he sent the first email I told him anything else needs to be in writing and gave him the address to the law firm he could send it to. He has since sent a couple of more responses and I've cut and pasted the directive that anything else needs to be in writing and sent via my lawyer.

I filed a complaint with ebay concerning his actions, if he does anything else in court or whatever, I'll deal with it...no problem at all...just a bunch of drama.
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 7,382
Default

Now you are riding the feedback extortion train lol

Good luck with your issues.

Seems football people have to many issues these days to make the hobby any fun
Unsubbing,ciao
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
bigdaddyblue73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lehigh Valley PA
Posts: 2,714
Default

Ignore him. He is an idiot.
__________________
my Giants PC:http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/bigdaddyblue73/NY%20Giants%20Collection/
bigdaddyblue73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
dthimesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 17,853
Default

I just can not stop laughing about this. legal action LMAO this tool has not a clue in the world.
dthimesch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:47 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

This is the kind of sh!t you see on People's Court.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 10,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
This is still making me laugh.
Let me give you the skinny on the silly part of this.
If you wish to legally pursue the removal of feedback 1 of 2 things must be met
Malicious remarks or threatening remarks.
He is an idiot and you should stop giving it life.
The "dont show up,issue a warrant"comment...it's a civil dispute, it's called a judgement. The plaintiff's attorney would claim Ipso defacto by the lack of appearance and the judge would award in his favor.
The court would issue a writ of Mandamus at the plaintiffs request and it would go to ebay. eBay would then have to remove the feedback or dispute it under other legal grounds.
Now that you all know the legal end, let it die. Your "fail" remark was pretty immature,but not enough to even remotely fall into the guidelines required for legal action
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
This is the kind of sh!t you see on People's Court.
We have are own Perry Mason above you Ryan. Know it alls,this site is full of them.
__________________
GOD BLESS
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 265
Default

I'll keep an eye out on Judge Judy to see if u rock up.
supertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Dekno2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: St.Louis
Posts: 1,608
Default

All his comments to people that left negative feedback have been this

"I AM TOP-RATED POWERSELLER WITH OVER 30,000 POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND 99.9% POSITIVE"
Dekno2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/236467-wow-all-time-high-level-douchebaggery-ebay.html
Posted By For Type Date
FREAK BOX Archive This thread Refback 01-23-2012 09:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.