Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #176 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
My plan has been the same as it always was

Like I said

I'll give it until Monday to get my card
Then I'll take a drive down to him to personally get my card.
Then well have a court case
Once the civil suit is over, which I will no doubt win, legal action can actually take place

If I do end up gettin my card back Monday well move our separate ways - which I think is the smarter option for him

Unlike you people who think your so tough on the Internet, I have an actual plan to get my card back
When did we say we were tough? Anyway, no chance this would make its way to court.

And have a question for yah, you said you're a cop right? So is this you asking about college on the forum in the Summer of 2011?
Do colleges look at superscore? - College Confidential
Old 01-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #177 (permalink)

LOL ze Google!
Old 01-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #178 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
My plan has been the same as it always was

Like I said

I'll give it until Monday to get my card
Then I'll take a drive down to him to personally get my card.
Then well have a court case
Once the civil suit is over, which I will no doubt win, legal action can actually take place

If I do end up gettin my card back Monday well move our separate ways - which I think is the smarter option for him

Unlike you people who think your so tough on the Internet, I have an actual plan to get my card back
The MAN WITH A PLAN!
NWOWOLFPACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #179 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
When did we say we were tough? Anyway, no chance this would make its way to court.

And have a question for yah, you said you're a cop right? So is this you asking about college on the forum in the Summer of 2011?

Sighhh

You obviously missed this part of a conversation

Not goin to explain again

But don't you have any other things to do than search me and my family on the Internet.

Get a life creep
Sidthekidc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #180 (permalink)
Banned

I mean really. Don't any of you have any other things better to do than play fake detective on a sports card forum. Go do something with your life and let me get my card back the way I want tO

I mean searching about me is beyond creepy
Old 01-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #181 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

And I guess your just too flat out stupid to realize you can take any civil matter to court.

Why don't you make sure what your saying isn't complete and utter garbage before you type it out tough guy.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #182 (permalink)

Why the hell do you keep calling me a tough guy??? hahaha man i hate liars like you. get off the forum, it was much better with you not on it.

And i'm sure you have some homework to do that's due this monday for class so yah better get to it.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #183 (permalink)

Okay Sid, go get your card your way. And thanx for letting us all in on the scammer, it is greatly appreciated by all of us. BUT, there was absolutely no need for you to post anything about your profession (? which from some of your statements I find doubtful), how you are going to do it, your family name and other personal info on a PUBLIC FORUM. You know google is only a mouse click away and, as a supposed police officer, you also know people are naturally inquisitive. Put those things together and you have a lot of people with time on their hands, a search engine and a name, be it yours or your sign in name that you apparently use on multiple sites. What did you think was going to happen? Did you take and pass any promotional tests??????
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #184 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
Okay Sid, go get your card your way. And thanx for letting us all in on the scammer, it is greatly appreciated by all of us. BUT, there was absolutely no need for you to post anything about your profession (? which from some of your statements I find doubtful), how you are going to do it, your family name and other personal info on a PUBLIC FORUM. You know google is only a mouse click away and, as a supposed police officer, you also know people are naturally inquisitive. Put those things together and you have a lot of people with time on their hands, a search engine and a name, be it yours or your sign in name that you apparently use on multiple sites. What did you think was going to happen? Did you take and pass any promotional tests??????
I just find it odd that people would rather argue about me than the person who is scamming people on here of thousands of dollars.

Mod please shut this thread down; no one here even seems to want to focus on the real problem

People would rather pathetically search about the lives of others.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
I just find it odd that people would rather argue about me than the person who is scamming people on here of thousands of dollars.

Mod please shut this thread down; no one here even seems to want to focus on the real problem

People would rather pathetically search about the lives of others.
We just hate liars just as much on here.

That means you
Old 01-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #186 (permalink)

Cot damn...does anyone tell the truth on here anymore?

-btw, that wasn't me typing, that was my 25 year old russian-supermodel wife, svetlana-
Old 01-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #187 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Everyone on here needs to think logically.

What good is it if I drive to his house as a first option and kick his ass? I get my 120 dollar card back but then arrested for assault.

Try to resolve things as peacefully and conveniently at first.

Wow...you must have been off the streets for a long time if you think you would get arrested for assault if you kicked his ass as the charge would be battery...or assault and battery.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Wow...you must have been off the streets for a long time if you think you would get arrested for assault if you kicked his ass as the charge would be battery...or assault and battery.
Or, here's a novel approach...How about you go to his house and DON'T kick his ass. I'm sure a guy who is caught in this much crap would be scared shitless and would not try to fight you (that is, unless you are actually a kid....then in that case, you should bring your daddy).
Old 01-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #189 (permalink)

wow this is crazy, this scammer doesn't cover his tracks at all,but still pulls it off, then this guy gets accused of not being a cop...who cares at all if hes a cop or a college student pretending to be a cop.
sdothbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #190 (permalink)

So you like liars too???? Nice
Old 01-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
Take a breath, life is too short to argue on the internet. It just doesn't matter
alsjunk2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsjunk2002 View Post
Take a breath, life is too short to argue on the internet. It just doesn't matter
Bill Murray "It Just Doesn't Matter!" - YouTube
Old 01-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Nobody likes a lair...but unlike stealing/fraud, everyone in this forum has lied at least once in their life [and that's being generous]. And I think the reason why the OP lied about being a cop is because he hoped the scammer would read the thread, think OP was a cop, and fork over the card.

A white lie with good intentions that the OP made worse by trying to prove he was indeed a cop instead of harping on the real issue, i.e. the guy who steals.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #194 (permalink)

Here I thought that was an original line by me.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsjunk2002 View Post
Here I thought that was an original line by me.
No no no, right when i saw you put that, that instantly came to my head!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #196 (permalink)

We can all use some Bill Murray in our lives.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #197 (permalink)

hahaha no I don't like liars but I dont even know why anyone would read what he wrote and focus on whether hes a cop or not. It just seems ridiculous to me. Maybe he is a cop and his whole story about the name changes etc is true, or maybe he was hoping to scare this guy into giving him his card back. I would say this though if his motivation was the latter- The threat of a bunch of lawsuits and/or violence would have the same effect, and whether he's a cop or not, the scammers best option is to return all the scammed cards ASAP and cease operations before he gets sued/beat the f*** up or worse.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
After seeing this Rob Berg | Facebook I think you got this one wrong Labo. Maybe Berg is selling off the evidence to guys like Ted and Kyle because neither of them look like this dude. What a douche.
Bam LMAO at that clowns pictures I will go "Joe Namath" here and guarantee if I see him at any local show here in NJ I chip him up quick, take that to the bank fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big John SOA View Post
I am Big John. I just signed up for this forum today because I got a phone call from a guy in Texas telling me what happened. I have an ebay store Big John's cards and collectibles with the handle dean3cobain55. I also have 100% feedback and I do mostly buying on ebay( check for yourself). I am sorry that this guy ripped everyone off but it was not me. I do not live in Browns Mills. I do card shows in Jersey, Del, and Pa. I have been doing shows for about 14 months. I have never ripped anyone off in my life. I would like to join in on filing a report with people because this guy has caused me grief for no reason at all. Please feel free to message me on ebay if you have any questions.

thanks
Big John SOA
anyone that sees me knows SOA is for Sons Of Anarchy i always have on a SOA shirt or hat

Also, I do not drink or have any kids. Sadly I do not have any of the cards this guy claims to have

sorry to keep writing but this is driving me nuts. in this thread I notice his handle was dean33cobain55. Mine is dean3cobain55.
Also I 100% vouche for Big John one of the good guys I buy a lot of High-End from him, I knew something wasn't right with this thread.
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #199 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdothbc View Post
hahaha no I don't like liars but I dont even know why anyone would read what he wrote and focus on whether hes a cop or not. It just seems ridiculous to me. Maybe he is a cop and his whole story about the name changes etc is true, or maybe he was hoping to scare this guy into giving him his card back. I would say this though if his motivation was the latter- The threat of a bunch of lawsuits and/or violence would have the same effect, and whether he's a cop or not, the scammers best option is to return all the scammed cards ASAP and cease operations before he gets sued/beat the f*** up or worse.
I know why, cause most of the time. If we're on here, we have NOTHING to do at that time lol so we look for stuff

But yeah, i know what you mean. But i guess i just hate people even more like the OP if he really is lying about being a cop, and it's because of my profession i would think.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #200 (permalink)

ya I understand. It's hilarious to me though, not that I'm saying you shouldn't investigate something if you want to, its just funny to me that anybody read that original post and was like... I have to see if he really is a cop but I guess as a cop I can understand that. This has entertained me though while watching this football game, I don't know how long I've been a member on here but I think this is definitely the most reading here I've done in that time period.