Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #126 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty1218 View Post
Im not a lawyer, but I do have many friends who are. From my knowledge of the law (atleast in PA), if you defraud someone out of money (bidding up an item with no intention of paying), you owe that person the difference in the true amount to the paid amount. I know that is kinda confusing to some here who like to shill bid their items, but IT IS ILLEGAL no matter how you swing it. It is something that is very hard to prove and Nick is a moron for giving an appology as he just admitted to his wrong doing. I have no dog in this race and could careless how things play out for him, but he just screwed himself big time. As far as him being in highschool and might not be liable? Well think again on that. Whosever the account was registered to will be liable. If its in his mom or dads name, they are infact liable for this as they had knowledge of him using their account. I could be wrong here about anything above, but to the best of my knowledge and just talking with my friends over the years, Nick is in for a world of trouble if munchies decides to really push this issue.
Its in his parents name
Old 01-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Start Scooping up WANG of the Bills
Figures your coon-azz would want to pick up some WANG
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #128 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
Figures your coon-azz would want to pick up some WANG
Well I do use that Avatar...ALOT
Old 01-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Papussi = Jackoff!!!!

The future of this country is going in the toilet.

Chicken-n-Waffles!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #130 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Just checked Papiis01's Itrader....

He has (had) 666!!!!!
Looks like that is where his account will end up.

I have to say I never saw this coming. I do have a problem trusting any RedSox fan though.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Well I do use that Avatar...ALOT
I'm gonna have to start charging a usage fee under my alias ebay ID spankmonkees711
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #132 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Please tell me who you will be collecting next...so that I can avoid them, like the plague .
I may have damned his career before it even started but my latest choice is WR San Diego Chargers Vincent Brown!

I want to share something with the community about the name I have chosen as my online identity.

Munchiesthemonkey is a sock monkey doll my daughter put at my bedside as I lay in a coma in May 2010--an adverse reaction to a flu-shot I had received near a month prior.

I had stopped breathing as all the muscles in my body had become paralyzed including the diaphragm which controls breathing. I was in the ICU (intensive care unit) at Grossmont Hospital and near everyday my mom brought my children to see me and pray for me. My older daughter prayed to God and asked her favorite doll to always watch over me. Since that day and a very long and arduous recovery "Munchies the sock monkey" has watched over me, perhaps with angelic guidance from God himself.

Munchiesthemonkey pictured with Juicehead from Chicago.

He sits right next to me as of this writing. He means the world to me and if a toy or a doll can be imbued with a soul, this one is it.

There is a powerful grace and reverance that exudes my little buddy's being. Not only has papiis01 trashed me, but also he whom watches over me by the power of prayer. And I have seen and read your apology which i'm sorry to say has fallen upon deaf ears as I am fully aware of your other new ebay identity which you have been using today, i see you, you cannot hide in Rhode Island with your latest (0) feedback identity. The one you just created. Stop your lying and deceiving now, it will eat you up inside if you have a soul you wish to redeem.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchies View Post
I may have damned his career before it even started but my latest choice is WR San Diego Chargers Vincent Brown!

I want to share something with the community about the name I have chosen as my online identity.

Munchiesthemonkey is a sock monkey doll my daughter put at my bedside as I lay in a coma in May 2010--an adverse reaction to a flu-shot I had received near a month prior.

I had stopped breathing as all the muscles in my body had become paralyzed including the diaphragm which controls breathing. I was in the ICU (intensive care unit) at Grossmont Hospital and near everyday my mom brought my children to see me and pray for me. My older daughter prayed to God and asked her favorite doll to always watch over me. Since that day and a very long and arduous recovery "Munchies the sock monkey" has watched over me, perhaps with angelic guidance from God himself.

He sits right next to me as of this writing. He means the world to me and if a toy or a doll can be imbued with a soul, this one is it.

There is a powerful grace and reverance that exudes my little buddy's being. Not only has papiis01 trashed me, but also he whom watches over me by the power of prayer. And I have seen and read your apology which i'm sorry to say has fallen upon deaf ears as I am fully aware of your other new ebay identity which you have been using today, i see you, you cannot hide in Rhode Island with your latest (0) feedback identity. The one you just created. Stop your lying and deceiving now, it will eat you up inside if you have a soul you wish to redeem.

poopis01 is straight gangster
Old 01-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #134 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'm gonna have to start charging a usage fee under my alias ebay ID spankmonkees711
God Bless you Labo!!!!!! And God Bless all BO members who I have had a good Laugh with tonight....Munchies, You Da Man....And R.I.P Papiis
Old 01-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #135 (permalink)
Banned

He seemed like a good kid....
Old 01-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #136 (permalink)

We lose Papiis & gain munchies....

Im ok with this!
NFL: Brock Osweiler ~ Teddy Bridgewater ~ Green Bay Packers
Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:

Munchiesthemonkey pictured with Juicehead from Chicago.

I get your mad at the kid and he f-ed up, but you can stop being a physco now.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #138 (permalink)
ND3

Quote:
poopis01 is straight gangster
Papussi for President!!!!!

Ronlabo you want to ride up to RI and pay him a visit. We can pick up freakskell, Jetson, and Marino on the way up!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #139 (permalink)

Just to prove that the collecting curse is legit:

In 1998 I chose Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning. In 2010 Jonathan Crompton comes out, another Volunteer like Manning. His career looked promising until I started buying up his cards.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
We lose Papiis & gain munchies....

Im ok with this!
All this considered...seems like we made out like bandits, if this trade does in fact work!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #141 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Broscards

Quote:
Just to prove that the collecting curse is legit:

In 1998 I chose Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning. In 2010 Jonathan Crompton comes out, another Volunteer like Manning. His career looked promising until I started buying up his cards.
Just wait for Tyler Bray, you will be fine.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #142 (permalink)

So can we all agree to put Nick on Corbin's Wall of Shame?

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
Old 01-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavresReturn View Post
So can we all agree to put Nick on Corbin's Wall of Shame?
+1

****Your sig made me laugh....
NFL: Brock Osweiler ~ Teddy Bridgewater ~ Green Bay Packers
Old 01-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #144 (permalink)

Greedy and obsessive

Very uncool

Incoming -
Outgoing -
Old 01-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #145 (permalink)
Banned

Im just shocked by this. It explains a lot of stuff like Blake pointed out. Im sorry to hear what he did to you Munchies. I hope it all gets cleared up but liek you said he started a new account today which is just wrong. He got caught so changed his name to start scamming again. Karma is a witch Nick and it will come and find you like Final Destination or something like that.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #146 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

THIS IS IT!!! I quit this hobby and will go back to playing those green army man toys.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #147 (permalink)

Look at this: pay attention to bidtimes.

TAYLOR PRICE CONTENDERS ROOKIE AUTO RC /50 $30 MINT SP 2010 PATRIOTS | eBay

Me vs papiis01 and papiis01 the sequel

I have 16 or 17 of these already of the /50, you win papiis01, it's yours.

Last edited by munchies; 01-05-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Papussi for President!!!!!

Ronlabo you want to ride up to RI and pay him a visit. We can pick up freakskell, Jetson, and Marino on the way up!!!
I'm down for a road trip which diner you got lined up for grub this time
Old 01-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Look at this: pay attention to bidtimes.

TAYLOR PRICE CONTENDERS ROOKIE AUTO RC /50 $30 MINT SP 2010 PATRIOTS | eBay

Me vs papiis01 and papiis01 the sequel

I have 16 or 17 of these already of the /50, you win papiis01, it's yours.
He's STILL doing this??!
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 01-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #150 (permalink)

Bunch of friggin old ladies looking for some drama to yap about around here anymore. Yeah I said it. Carry on Yentas.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Closed Thread