Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
A cop we can all get behind

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #227 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
and i dont know the context behind is army bashing

But his dealing in the card world should not be corellated with his service

All this crap about how hes giving the army a bad name by acting shady on a card forum is bull #@#@#@#@

For christ sakes hes in, or was in the armed forces risking his life for our well being

I dont think all that work and commitment should be overshadowed by making a card board collector upset

Im not trying to defend his action but to say that he is any less of a service men strictly because he is unethical on a card forum is insulting and rude

NOW I DONT KNOW THE CONTEXT
so if the bashing about him being a bad armed service man is about something else, then ignor everything i just wrote.
Quote:
you missed my point; his actions now dont take away the fact he served our country

if a former armed service murdered someone in the broad daylight, the fact that he murdered someone does not take away he served our country
Look here 89 posts no feedback I will say this as nicely as possible & if you respond with some moronic post you will inherently incite my rage.

Let me explain this as clear as I can. You are a cop and therefore sworn to uphold the law & protect citizens no matter on or off duty right? Right. So even if you are off duty & at the card shop & you see some dude lifting a card you don't just look the other way do you? Or do You? Ehhh hope not.
This means once you take an oath like that you must uphold it NO MATTER WHAT YOU"RE DOING, therefore it DOES correlate.

We that have served know this & even though some of us do not serve anymore we uphold the honor code.

I will post this only once as I have never posted it before, but seeing as how an Army service member has tarnished the flag IMO I will post this so that everyone knows that this is what all service members abide by their WHOLE LIFE & in EVERYTHING they do NOT just the military.

It's a way of life son. Not just a slogan.

Read this card That every Army member receives particularly the SOLDIERS CODE and think twice before you post again or I won't be as nice the next time out. I am no war hero & I never went to war. In fact I got injured while in training & had to get out & was pissed about it, but the army changed my life so read and understand then think before you post non sense.

AND DON"T try to twist the words either.

HAVE A NICE DAY.......
Attached Thumbnails
armyatc22 sold me a 1/1 TTT football redemption 6 jsy auto card. Then took another-ccf01072012_00001.jpg   armyatc22 sold me a 1/1 TTT football redemption 6 jsy auto card. Then took another-ccf01072012_00000.jpg  

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
Old 01-08-2012, 01:38 AM   #228 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
A cop we can all get behind

Hell Yeah....
Old 01-08-2012, 01:39 AM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
Look here 89 posts no feedback I will say this as nicely as possible & if you respond with some moronic post you will inherently incite my rage.

Let me explain this as clear as I can. You are a cop and therefore sworn to uphold the law & protect citizens no matter on or off duty right? Right. So even if you are off duty & at the card shop & you see some dude lifting a card you don't just look the other way do you? Or do You? Ehhh hope not.
This means once you take an oath like that you must uphold it NO MATTER WHAT YOU"RE DOING, therefore it DOES correlate.

We that have served know this & even though some of us do not serve anymore we uphold the honor code.

I will post this only once as I have never posted it before, but seeing as how an Army service member has tarnished the flag IMO I will post this so that everyone knows that this is what all service members abide by their WHOLE LIFE & in EVERYTHING they do NOT just the military.

Read this card That every Army member receives particularly the SOLDIERS CODE and think twice before you post again or I won't be as nice the next time out. I am no war hero & I never went to war. In fact I got injured while in training & had to get out & was pissed about it, but the army changed my life so read and understand then think before you post non sense.

HAVE A NICE DAY.......
lol relax man
Old 01-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #230 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboesports View Post
anyone can find those on the WWW
Would you like me to take a picture of my american flag, plaque, picture all in the same breath

Vietnam was the worst - am against it until this day, so i dont care if its not allowed to post all my stuff from the army on the forum
Old 01-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #231 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mikey121581

this guy says he is a mt laurel cop??? do u know jimmy walters??? he is a mt laurel cop...and that sticker is from 2009 where is your 2011 one???? also i lived in a house in marlton nj 6 years ago that had one of them stickers on there from 2001 from previous owners....i call bullcrap on this guy...i will be sure to tell the guy i know on the police force that someone is on here impersonating a cop...
Brooke Tessmacher,WWE Elite Figures,Green Arrow
Old 01-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #232 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

HAVE A NICE DAY.......
I have served. However, I dont think you are still getting my point

All my point is, people are going to be #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s, and unless they breaking the law, you really just have to move on.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Would you like me to take a picture of my american flag, plaque, picture all in the same breath

Vietnam was the worst - am against it until this day, so i dont care if its not allowed to post all my stuff from the army on the forum
Are you worse than armyatc22? Why keep digging your hole deeper?
Old 01-08-2012, 01:43 AM   #234 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

God Bless you for serving in NAM..Go make a trade and get that Itrader up BUB
Old 01-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:

HAVE A NICE DAY.......
I didn't see anything on those two cards that states you are allowed to do "unethical" things...things that our resident "cop" apparently thinks is okay from servicemen.

BTW...thank you for posting those. I'm going to share them with my sons if you don't mind. I love every word written on them both.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #236 (permalink)

I have never been a cop, real or make believe.
Attached Thumbnails
armyatc22 sold me a 1/1 TTT football redemption 6 jsy auto card. Then took another-yogiposter.jpg  
Old 01-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
I have served. However, I dont think you are still getting my point

All my point is, people are going to be #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s, and unless they breaking the law, you really just have to move on.
Thanks for the service....Have a nice day...You sir....

ARE FIRED.......

Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 AM   #238 (permalink)

Quote:

Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 AM   #239 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey121581 View Post
this guy says he is a mt laurel cop??? do u know jimmy walters??? he is a mt laurel cop...and that sticker is from 2009 where is your 2011 one???? also i lived in a house in marlton nj 6 years ago that had one of them stickers on there from 2001 from previous owners....i call bullcrap on this guy...i will be sure to tell the guy i know on the police force that someone is on here impersonating a cop...
the stickers have some value; if you are caught doing a small misdimeanor like speeding, or have something illegal with your house (mostly with property laws), and the police see that sticker the charges are normally minimalized. However they only last so long - so when this one expires I will put up a more recent one.

Chill out man.

Go tell your friend whatever you want....arguing on the internet is almost as stupid as hide and seek in the dark.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #240 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
LMAO
Old 01-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #241 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
I didn't see anything on those two cards that states you are allowed to do "unethical" things...things that our resident "cop" apparently thinks is okay from servicemen.

BTW...thank you for posting those. I'm going to share them with my sons if you don't mind. I love every word written on them both.
By all means brother share away.

SID- See the portion where it says integrity. READ IT. You may get more insight into why I get upset at a service member doing this. You fail to see MY POINT.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:47 AM   #242 (permalink)
Banned

Lol see this is why posting my credentials are pointless. No matter what I post, someone is going to find a way to argue it, whether they say it can be found on the internet, or whatever. Its not worth the hassle. You want a picture of my flag? My plaques, so be it. I will.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #243 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
By all means brother share away.

SID- See the portion where it says integrity. READ IT. You may get more insight into why I get upset at a service member doing this. You fail to see MY POINT.
No I see it clearly. HOWEVER, whats done is done. its not illegal - slaving over it is a waste of energy by us all

army already ignorantly aknowledged that he did this, and isnt going to change his decision

Whats the point of slaving over something we can not change.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #244 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mikey121581

do u know jimmy walters???? yes or no??? and i get F.O.P cards every year from my friend....and them stickers are given when u donate to the F.O.P...
Brooke Tessmacher,WWE Elite Figures,Green Arrow
Old 01-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #245 (permalink)

The issue is not your Army Service Lee Harvey, we want you to prove you are a cop. Pretty simple concept.

Quote:
Lol see this is why posting my credentials are pointless. No matter what I post, someone is going to find a way to argue it, whether they say it can be found on the internet, or whatever. Its not worth the hassle. You want a picture of my flag? My plaques, so be it. I will.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #246 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'm SpongeBob...Wanna see my Long sponge????
Old 01-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #247 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
I'm SpongeBob...Wanna see my Long sponge????
I really hope that's your arm...

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #248 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
The issue is not your Army Service Lee Harvey, we want you to prove you are a cop. Pretty simple concept.
No the simple concept is I am not going to post my badge, at least right now, at 12:49 am.

Truth of the matter, I could care less if anyone doesnt believe me. I wont lose any sleep on it, and it doesn't bother me one bit
Old 01-08-2012, 01:51 AM   #249 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

Quote:
This is the internet ..... you can find a naked picture of queen Elizabeth if you try hard enough
Old 01-08-2012, 01:51 AM   #250 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
No the simple concept is I am not going to post my badge, at least right now, at 12:49 am.

Truth of the matter, I could care less if anyone doesnt believe me. I wont lose any sleep on it, and it doesn't bother me one bit
Hell you wasted 2 pics on the other BS......Do it ...I double dare you
Closed Thread