Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #176 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
While hes voluntarily protecting our country, you are using your good old time to collect pieces of card board
Volunteers dont get paid my man.
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #177 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,176
Default

This thread is going to make my head explode.

Epic Thread in the making. Sleep can wait.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #178 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,963
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
douche bag alert
you must have made a mistake by putting "possible" so i fixed it and took the word out for you.
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #179 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Wrong, wrong, WRONG!!!

If he served his country with honor, he should still be serving his country with honor? If you are truly in law enforcement, how on earth do you not understand this???
you missed my point; his actions now dont take away the fact he served our country

if a former armed service murdered someone in the broad daylight, the fact that he murdered someone does not take away he served our country
Sidthekidc87 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #180 (permalink)
Member
 
g8rzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Posts: 4,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
While hes voluntarily protecting our country, you are using your good old time to collect pieces of card board
You're a mall cop aren't you!
__________________
If You're Not A GATOR You're Just Gator Bait!
PROUD FEMALE COLLECTOR!!
ALWAYS SEEKING USA BASEBALL
NEED: 2010/11 SP AUTHENTIC Steve Alford Letter Autos A,O,R
g8rzfan is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #181 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Volunteers dont get paid my man.
Lol, clueless
Sidthekidc87 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #182 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8rzfan View Post
you're a mall cop aren't you!
yes. I am paul blart <3
Sidthekidc87 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #183 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
marino5084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the air
Posts: 6,572
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
and i dont know the context behind is army bashing

But his dealing in the card world should not be corellated with his service

All this crap about how hes giving the army a bad name by acting shady on a card forum is bull #@#@#@#@

For christ sakes hes in, or was in the armed forces risking his life for our well being

I dont think all that work and commitment should be overshadowed by making a card board collector upset

Im not trying to defend his action but to say that he is any less of a service men strictly because he is unethical on a card forum is insulting and rude

NOW I DONT KNOW THE CONTEXT
so if the bashing about him being a bad armed service man is about something else, then ignor everything i just wrote.
Actually while he was in the desert he was on the computer in this forum quite a bit and busted more wax than most people here. Our tax dollars at work.

He has used the fact that he is in the service to get free wax from Panini and others possibly.

If you ask me that also shows disrespect for the uniform and the bashing is deserved.
__________________
But his name is
James Cortellessa, retired air force, loving grandfather, father and husband,
and the best smartass around.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #184 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
you missed my point; his actions now dont take away the fact he served our country

if a former armed service murdered someone in the broad daylight, the fact that he murdered someone does not take away he served our country
Would a cop insult another by calling him a "sucky cop"? Post some credentials, I think its time to atleast prove yourself to be law enforcement since you LOVE tossing it around on this forum.
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #185 (permalink)
Member
 
g8rzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Posts: 4,620
Default

blah blah blah
__________________
If You're Not A GATOR You're Just Gator Bait!
PROUD FEMALE COLLECTOR!!
ALWAYS SEEKING USA BASEBALL
NEED: 2010/11 SP AUTHENTIC Steve Alford Letter Autos A,O,R

Last edited by g8rzfan; 01-08-2012 at 12:13 AM.
g8rzfan is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #186 (permalink)
Member
 
Teambo1634's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
and i dont know the context behind is army bashing

But his dealing in the card world should not be corellated with his service

All this crap about how hes giving the army a bad name by acting shady on a card forum is bull #@#@#@#@

For christ sakes hes in, or was in the armed forces risking his life for our well being

I dont think all that work and commitment should be overshadowed by making a card board collector upset

Im not trying to defend his action but to say that he is any less of a service men strictly because he is unethical on a card forum is insulting and rude

NOW I DONT KNOW THE CONTEXT
so if the bashing about him being a bad armed service man is about something else, then ignor everything i just wrote.

The most he ever risked was getting a sun burn.
__________________
11,22,2010 We lost a great one, RIP PAPAJIM
Collect Bo Jackson
Teambo1634 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #187 (permalink)
Member
 
g8rzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Posts: 4,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Would a cop insult another by calling him a "sucky cop"? Post some credentials, I think its time to atleast prove yourself to be law enforcement since you LOVE tossing it around on this forum.
Show us your big ol' badge!!
__________________
If You're Not A GATOR You're Just Gator Bait!
PROUD FEMALE COLLECTOR!!
ALWAYS SEEKING USA BASEBALL
NEED: 2010/11 SP AUTHENTIC Steve Alford Letter Autos A,O,R
g8rzfan is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:10 AM   #188 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,963
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Would a cop insult another by calling him a "sucky cop"? Post some credentials, I think its time to atleast prove yourself to be law enforcement since you LOVE tossing it around on this forum.
If he does prove he is, i'll shut my mouth and prove I'm wrong.
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:10 AM   #189 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidthekidc87 View Post
you missed my point; his actions now dont take away the fact he served our country

if a former armed service murdered someone in the broad daylight, the fact that he murdered someone does not take away he served our country
Since he is dishonorable now, I can't help but question how honorably he served our country.

I didn't miss your point at all. I think you are missing mine.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:10 AM   #190 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Meanwhile Back to ArmyFraudII
saintsfan67 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #191 (permalink)
Member
 
17Steelerfan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 345
Default

2012 High end or no end.
__________________
Emmanuel Sanders Super Collecter.

Gary Russell (2007) Super Collecter.
17Steelerfan88 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #192 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Actually while he was in the desert he was on the computer in this forum quite a bit and busted more wax than most people here. Our tax dollars at work.

He has used the fact that he is in the service to get free wax from Panini and others possibly.

If you ask me that also shows disrespect for the uniform and the bashing is deserved.
still, thats a tough call. who are we to say army men cant enjoy a hobby

I can see both sides of the spectrum here.

Who knows what his position was, or how often he was on the field.

I still dont believe just because he acted unethical means we have to go bashing the fact he is putting his life in danger for protecting us.
Sidthekidc87 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #193 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 9,875
Default

Armyatc22 is an....
INDIAN GIVER!

Sidthekid is a...
DUMBASS!
__________________
I only ship to confirmed US addresses. Sorry to all out of US collectors.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #194 (permalink)
Member
 
deboesports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PITTSBURGH BABY!
Posts: 5,356
Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports
Default

__________________
"BUCTOBER"
deboesports is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #195 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8rzfan View Post
Show us your big ol' badge!!
The only badge of honor I have is.... Anyway, sidthekid had called another cop in this thread a sucky one. I am not in law enforcement, and have never claimed to be.
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #196 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,963
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

There was a big thing about him on Youtube. Can't remember what is was about though.
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #197 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,492
Default

Also if he sold it on eBay, he will need to ship the card with insurance since it is such a high dollar amount. That will run another $15-$20, netting him around $30 more dollars than the original sale. If he charged this amount for shipping, he'll need to pay a % to eBay since they charge a fee on shipping price now also.

FAIL.
__________________
Buying ALL iPhones, iPods, iPads, Androids, Phones, ALL Electronics etc. Check my thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/99541-buying-all-iphones-blackberrys-androids-psps-etc-etc.html

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #198 (permalink)
Member
 
Teambo1634's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Armyatc22 is an....
INDIAN GIVER!

Sidthekid is a...
DUMBASS!
Some one owes the Indians an apology, I'd also think the dumbasses cant be to happy either.
__________________
11,22,2010 We lost a great one, RIP PAPAJIM
Collect Bo Jackson
Teambo1634 is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #199 (permalink)
Member
 
g8rzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Posts: 4,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Armyatc22 is an....
INDIAN GIVER!

Sidthekid is a...
DUMBASS!
You and that big ass red font!
__________________
If You're Not A GATOR You're Just Gator Bait!
PROUD FEMALE COLLECTOR!!
ALWAYS SEEKING USA BASEBALL
NEED: 2010/11 SP AUTHENTIC Steve Alford Letter Autos A,O,R
g8rzfan is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #200 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,963
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

And apparently i'm a cop now.
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.