Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default BEWARE OF VISION1818 ON eBay 23cojack

Again, his name is Danny Gold, and he continues to pull this shady stuff. He just messaged me on eBay for the umpteenth time after not paying for a card he purchased for $700.

Quick story on the card he BIN'd for 700 and didn't pay-
- Told me to cancel transaction
- I said no, sorry, if you win, you pay - aka binding contract
- He said his PAYPAL was down, don't worry he'll be just fine eBay will remove the NPB
- I opened a NPB against him
- He asked for 2 weeks to pay for the auction....
- I said I'd comply if he met a simple request
- He didn't, he got a NPB
- He left me my FIRST negative
- He came back to me a week later asking me to remove his NPB! - I told him NO, you leave me a negative and expect me to remove your NPB?
- He messaged saying in consecutive messages: "No I didn't leave you a negative!" - "Oops yeah I did leave you a negative" - "Everyone deserves second chances, we are all good people, please remove the the NPB I'll remove the negative"
- Then I get a message saying he has gotten the NPB removed from eBay! - Thanks bye!!! (not giving a f about the good will he was pretending to show)

-THENNNN he sees my blowout thread on him and I receive a message from a mutual friend, as well as the message below from Danny. He sent threats MY WAY, yet I get this message:

hello, i would like to remove the neg feedback i left based on good faith. threatening me wont get you anywhere.,and telling people to tell me and certain people to beware wont do you any good.in fact exact opposite.lets end this nicely and go our seperate ways.at the end of the day we are human beings and good people.lets not have any hard feelings towards each other.im aware of what you are trying to accomplish.its not worth it.the heat is not worth it.lets patch this up.i will look into the revision on my end.have a gd weekend.

- vision1818

-----

Let me spell this out for you Danny. Threaten me all you want, I don't care. I also won't sell out/help out/negotiate with the likes of you. As for your threats, and the crew you run with (Shaun Modissette), don't worry, next time you see me at a card show I'll be flush with printouts and documentation with direct correlation to your likeness in every way possible for everyone in the vicinity to know of all you do. Hopefully the FBI is on the floor checking out fake jerseys to take a gander at what I bring.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

are you sure that's the correct username? ebay says it's invalid.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ebay is just awsome with protecting sellers, I can't believe this happened. You must be making this up.........................
gritt81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

and he has listed a dwight howard exquisite rookie today lol, does anyone know anything else as he sells a lot of cards and has good feedback???!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

If he received a strike, ebay should not have allowed the neg. I'd be calling them on that for sure. And/ or report it here..

http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2&topicid=1562
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote