Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay feedback - negative in a positive

This morning I received feedback from a buyer (dlock1974) which essentially was a negative in a positive and he probably gang banged me on dsr's. I called ebay because I had some questions about feedback.

1. Only buyers can leave a negative in a positive. Sellers who leave a negative in a positive will get a policy violation and the feedback will be removed. (Screw the people that pay you monthly)

2. Ebay feels that I shouldn't be able to leave a negative for an unpaid item because I can block them and they feel this is punishment enough for a customer. (Hello, there are thousands of card sellers. How does this punish them.

3. A buyer has to receive 5 UPI's before ebay will suspend them. (So Ebay allows 5 sellers to get screwed before they will take action, what would ebay do if I didn't pay them?)

4. 50% of all phone calls to Ebay customer support are about feedback. (Because the system is broke)

5. Lastly, the ebay operator told me they are in the process of changing feedback and it would be rolled out sometime this year. But he told me Ebay hasn't given him any specifics. But he does know sellers will still not be allowed to leave negatives because Ebay has deemed this a bad business practice. (So what's changing?)

Last edited by redantshurt; 01-10-2012 at 11:02 AM.
redantshurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redantshurt View Post
This morning I received feedback from a buyer (dlock1974) which essentially was a negative in a positive and he probably gang banged me on dsr's. I called ebay because I had some questions about feedback.

1. Only buyers can leave a negative in a positive. Sellers who leave a negative in a positive will get a policy violation and the feedback will be removed. (Screw the people that pay you monthly)

2. Ebay feels that I shouldn't be able to leave a negative for an unpaid item because I can block them and they feel this is punishment enough for a customer. (Hello, there are thousands of card sellers. How does this punish them.

3. A buyer has to receive 5 UPI's before ebay will suspend them. (So Ebay allows 5 sellers to get screwed before they will take action, what would ebay do if I didn't pay them?)

4. 50% of all phone calls to Ebay customer support are about feedback. (Because the system is broke)

5. Lastly, the ebay operator told me they are in the process of changing feedback and it would be rolled out sometime this year. But he told me Ebay hasn't given him any specifics. But he does know sellers will still not be allowed to leave negatives because Ebay has deemed this a bad business practice. (So what's changing?)
Its called a bad business practice so they can hold your money and make interest off it.

Hey some of you Law nuts out there can they(Ebay) actually hold your money on another site(PayPal). I thought this is illegal as they can say whatever to hold your money longer. Seems to me it is a corporate way of laundering money. Hold your cash for a month or more while drawing interest from another company they own.

Last edited by revil41; 01-10-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: added idea
revil41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Was it this guy? "Another over charged shipping on eBay!" if it was I dont think thats too bad. People would just see you only charged $2.39 to ship 13 cards and realize the buyer is a dick.
Grid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

What a dink...from the last 5 auctions he bought...

3 were like what OP got in cluding OP and 2 were good FB and those people offered free shipping.

Labotomized chimps are smarter than low class Ebay buyers.

eBay Feedback Profile for dlock1974

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revil41 View Post
Its called a bad business practice so they can hold your money and make interest off it.

Hey some of you Law nuts out there can they(Ebay) actually hold your money on another site(PayPal). I thought this is illegal as they can say whatever to hold your money longer. Seems to me it is a corporate way of laundering money. Hold your cash for a month or more while drawing interest from another company they own.
If you click the yes box in the terms of agreement, then yes they can do whatever they want. And you cannot open an account unless you click the yes button. So they have you by the balls.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redantshurt View Post

I have a solution for you, dont sell on Ebay,problem solved. If you sell on there site you have to follow there rules. Nobody is holding a gun to your head.